Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975732 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2022
DoubleeDee:

And that Tetes, is the danger in Ebuka's script.

I agree...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2022
dyydxx:

So what if he is disrespected? I still maintain nothing will happen. What happened to brighto?

You will be warned and might even be disciplined.

Refer to Tacha and some of the comments/answers she made to Biggie and Ebuka’s questions.

After she was disciplined, she had to give an apology to both biggie and Ebuka because she never knew they would take it that serious…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Ibukzy:
Shegzz Opponent grin cheesy grin you joke a lot

Someone who ran to hide behind Chomzy and Bella when He saw Ade coming

And yet Sheggz refused Bella taking him away to the room. In fact he sat right in front of Kunle who was at a time begging to be left to eat

... we all watched but saw differently obviously undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:

Stopeetttt! No pressure, no pressure, no pressure.. grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Exactly.
Since Week 1 when Adekunle began to compliment Bella, Sheggz has felt insecure around Adekunle. Adekunle may avoid King Rajput and Queen Jhansi for this reason.
scondy:

They don't like each other...thats the truth....and then shegz caps a lot of bull crap...he lacks filter..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2022
fairygeh:

Who is Bella please?

They say she is the last daughter of the former Obi of Onitcha. Also has famous siblings..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2022
MizzD:
Sege wants to find an apartment for bella and himself once they are out of the house
when I heard that too.. was wondering if bella does not have a house to return to after bbn.. undecided sounds funny to me sha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2022
I would expect that someone that supported Pere last year would most likely support Adekunle this year instead na fake London broken knee footballer dem wan support. grin

Thankfully Pere knows right from wrong.

kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
General Pere just dey hail his Adekunle lol cheesy grin grin

Two super handsome brave men with a voice that melts the soul kiss kiss kiss

I wish I can have a threeeesome with both cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Demnan:
Those wigs are a travesty and if you check her page, you will see that thats the only kind she has. Hopefully, she will get an endorsement from hair companies after this
The type drag queens wear. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:

She chose to ignore...loool

So now you are speaking for me? angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2022
A princess from a well to do home
fairygeh:

Who is Bella please?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2022
nazablossom:

You did not add
ukpana fegge
Ezi bida
Onye nkuzi odoakpu shocked grin

Pray for your sister cry

Limme o grin

The nwa na akpasu m iwe badly

Onye ara eke ogbu pro max

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:

They don't like each other...thats the truth....and then shegz caps a lot of bull crap...he lacks filter..

Kunle is a resident gossip and an asslicker

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:

They say she is the last daughter of the former Obi of Onitcha. Also has famous siblings..
Oh,okay.Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:

Both of them were called out.

Shegzz was also asked why he said Adekunle was not real (or something like that).

It's already established that they both don't like each other... this is ok, really
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:

You will be warned and might even be disciplined.

Refer to Tacha and some of the comments/answers she made to Biggie and Ebuka’s questions.

After she was disciplined, she had to give an apology to both biggie and Ebuka because she never knew they would take it that serious…

Listen, if Ebuka asks me something about whatever I said I simply will not engage him. I still stand my ground nothing will happen, he can't force me to respond to however he phrases his question. Depending on tbe issue, I will go with I don't recollect or he is misconstrued things and I have nothing more to add to the matter. Let heaven fall.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2022
It might seem as though I don't like this calm soft-spoken Phyna angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2022
fairygeh:

Who is Bella please?
A princess, Sandra and Chris Okagbue's sister. Lol!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Refused wetin?? grin

Person wey run go hide behind woman

Nah only mouth he get, that's why Ade told him to shut up, in order to eat his food peacefully
Geezeem:

And yet Sheggz refused Bella taking him away to the room. In fact he sat right in front of Kunle who was at a time begging to be left to eat

... we all watched but saw differently obviously undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Rosebloom:

Limme o grin

The nwa na akpasu m iwe badly

Onye ara eke ogbu pro max
Ogadimma grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Opemipo011:
when I heard that too.. was wondering if bella does not have a house to return to after bbn.. undecided sounds funny to me sha
I just found out here that Bella is from a rich home,so why isn't she telling the guy off when he speaks condescendingly to her? I guess love has blinded her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Opemipo011:

Yes he said that when eloswag was asking what is the first thing you will do after you leave the house. But believe sheggz at your own peril. The guy lies a lot, all na acting. Im sure when they both get out Bellas handlers will clear her about the true nature of Sheggz. Una go surprise for reunion the full gist of how it all went sour will come out

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Doyin, your rants are beginning to bore me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
So you are admitting he did try to bully Eloswag and Doyin
Geezeem:

Yes same one lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Hermes and Obaseki grin grin

God I thank you ooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Good morning o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
davodyguy:
First time seeing Retweet pass likes.

People rate Adekunle sha

https://twitter.com/justdoit9ja/status/1559659764073861121

I voted Adekunle on that tweet but ain't his fan just that sheggs stupidity is his own raise to power 4.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Hermes don dey talk say Allysyn is affecting his Mental health

That girl would kill his game
He never see anything

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Hermes o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2022
Rosebloom:
It might seem as though I don't like this calm soft-spoken Phyna angry

Prick is powerful especially the pink ones. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Funny enough Hermes cannibalistic looks is deceptive grin He is not that tough grin always running to beg the person in the middle of Gbasgbos angry grin

The yeye guy was the one that convinced Ade to ignore shekpe when he was yarning upata the last time!! angry thank God my Gentle Tiger didn't listen to Hermes again this time cheesy

Adekunle with his lovely calm looks is the only one in the house that had guts to cut shekpe Wings to pieces still Maintaining beauty grin cheesy cheesy
Pimpers took a short leave and first tap at the door to mark his return already has KUNLEMYBARBECUE dirty undies and her subtle Hermes-demarketing scheme albeit in a rather cowardly way, shining through like her backwater unrefined lifestyle in the real world.

What were you trying to pass across via this post of yours. Silly ugly duckling. When will you own it with your full chest you're one amongst his haters, a big one for that matter. We won't kill you, only smack your sore bumbum like a fatty bombom cheesy

For someone that claims to 'like' Hermes, this post,like several others, is a testament to my prior assertion that you're an insincere ugly scarecrow. Hermes is not even on the list of underdog-trends yesterday yet you managed to rope him in,in an ugly manner. Trying to sell your Adekunle as one that even stands a chance at the prize. Has it occurred to you that even if Hermes is no longer in that house that Adekunle’s chances of winning will still not measure up to the popularity of Allysyn's bald head...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2022
For the records...

I never said I liked Sheggz for his personality or character

I said I took to him because of the hate here

Even my shipping Shella is mostly out of cruise.. I don't like Bella

I wanted Bryan and Diana ship in the past and want Groovy /Chomzy ship now grin

That said...

I will be here defending Sheggz without apologies

... for as long as the drags continues, which I know will

I am not known to back off on a cause, I dont surrender either

Sheggz deserve a chance just like any one of them

And I will be here to drag y'all favorites too

Thank you for reading grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.