Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1939334 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
And u be oloriburukutu agbero like Allyson jumping from man to man !! tongue Aguwanyi my dear wherever u see this person I permit u to beat out that pregnancy she is trying to put on our honourable Kabiyesi!! let her locate segun with it !!!
She is a very disloyal entity and u were right not trusting her initially!!! She is just a headless opportunist angry Nansense!!
Shey I told you initially..
There's no way she can pin a bastard on our Kabiyesi...I know how people wey dey carry Adekunle belle dey sound...
But anyways,we muveeeeeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
chiomaP:

Lol I was saying this o....she's getting slimmer

UnknownQueen:
Omo Doyin no fine today ooo, please Biggie help us tell her to fatten up a little by eating oooo....

Big Brother needs to open his doors Mama Dee needs to get some real food supply

Hang in there, Queen

Xoxo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
MasterSteps:

Big Brother needs to open his doors Mama Dee needs to get some real food supply

Hang in there, Queen

Xoxo

Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Olodo24:
Waw detergent isn't bad at all. I've used it several times. It's their soap that I hate. It smells badly like local black soap. Too dry

Thank you <3
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
safarigirl:
I really hate that some fans are on Twitter trying to force a silly "Adekunle is an abuser" narrative because he reacted in the way any red blooded being would react to provocation.

I really hate that we promote this sick behaviour on this show and in life in general, that men have to reduce themselves to accommodate the excesses of women simply because they are women.

I really hate that we have used the excessive reactions of some men, to blanket all men. So much that we can clearly see that they are victims in certain scenarios, but we still call them aggressors.

I really hate that a once vibrant and jovial Adekunle has been forced to recede into a shell because he is surrounded by selfish, antagonists.

I am hopeful that the merging of the houses will create a sort of balance, where people like Adekunle and Doyin can freely be themselves without thinking they are doing too much.

We're here talking about how Doyin brought insult upon herself by openly expressing her feelings to various guys, but Phyna literally does the same thing and openly speaks about how she shot her shots and e no land, as jokes. Jokes!

The stark difference between Level 1 and Level 2 housemates in maturity is so alarming, especially when you consider the Level 1 HMs are on average, older.

Amaka openly speaks about her male interests, and they turn it to cruise. Nobody gets in their feelings, nobody uses it as an excuse to denigrate her.

The bad energy in that Level 1 is so heavy and ugly. I really pray Level 2 HMs neutralise them, I hope they send those Negative Nancys into hiding. I hope they clip their wings and I hope they use their good vibes to protect the people who need protecting.

Na love Adekunle love, na love Doyin love. Nobody should ever be made to feel shame constantly, because love was not reciprocated.

Well said!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

What is Tesco

Oi, are you going to the Notting Hill Carnival this year? You may run into Shegz and his roadman them doing big man things cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lol.
Chichi kept hot iron on direct board.
Na this people dey burn iron for house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
This is probably the most useless task this season
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
You people were cheering Adekunle up when Sheggz was at the receiving end of his outburst. You labelled him a King and the best of men because Sheggz oloyinbo ofo didn't indulge him aggressively. He found his fellow agbero in Chichi and you want to make him a victim? Adekunle forcefully charged at Chichi in a bid to frighten her, how isn't that overboard? Chichi poked at his face? Adekunle was literally in her face, screaming "shut upppppppp".

Plisssssss! We've seen "daft", "manipulator", "Man hunter", "empty head", "Obaseki", "Abuser", "Condescending". These beautiful tags we've been dashing housemates will and must go round. When e reach your fave turn, just collect and lookaway, no dey write bloody think pieces for us. undecided undecided

Laugh wan finish me cheesy

They said Sheggz shrunk and hid behind a woman... they brought a caricature meme to drive their points

e go everly reach everybody... na turn by turn grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Off topic : but I had no idea Jennifer Eliogu is the artiste in that popular song - Onulu Ube

She used to be a very popular actress in the early 2000s and just disappeared from limelight. ...glad she came back with a bang.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
scondy:

No be only serial killer ....craze dey ur head

This personal attack is unnecessary lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
smash it now. Funny
She's not speaking

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
COOL10:
This is probably the most useless task this season

It's a laundry task

Stop being stupidd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Chichi just slowed them down ...and she was harassing doyin just now..

They could have finished much earlier cos they were fast with the other stages
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Oi, are you going to the Notting Hill Carnival this year? You may run into Shegz and his roadman them doing big man things cheesy

I don't know what that is but using Dr Google, it is a carnival but due to COVID19 will it hold?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
I miss this task. NEPA no gree bring light since morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sweetpink:

The last time I checked,Daniella and Adekunle are single and free to minglegrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lmao not Sheggz taking the stressful part of the task grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Make I judge them

None of the two teams so far paid attention to colour sorting.
They washed Bright nd coloured cloths together.
They kept mishandling the iron especially chichi.
None paid attention to texture of fabric which required adjusting the temperature of the iron
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
scondy:
Chichi just slowed them down ...and she was harassing doyin just now..

They could have finished much earlier cos they were fast with the other stages
How are they paired tho?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
You people were cheering Adekunle up when Sheggz was at the receiving end of his outburst. [b]You labelled him a King and the best of men because Sheggz oloyinbo ofo didn't indulge him aggressively. He found his fellow agbero in Chichi and you want to make him a victim? [/b]Adekunle forcefully charged at Chichi in a bid to frighten her, how isn't that overboard? Chichi poked at his face? Adekunle was literally in her face, screaming "shut upppppppp".

Plisssssss! We've seen "daft", "manipulator", "Man hunter", "empty head", "Obaseki", "Abuser", "Condescending". These beautiful tags we've been dashing housemates will and must go round. When e reach your fave turn, just collect and lookaway, no dey write bloody think pieces for us. undecided undecided

You deserve e-hugs.

Gba atewo jare.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
safarigirl:

Both Sheggz and Chichi did the same thing to Adekunle- provocation

Sheggz literally called him stupid, that was the basis of the fight. It is also why it was Sheggz who went to 'apologise' after Doyin pointed out his own error to him. There would never have been any altercation if Sheggz did not provoke Adekunle with multiple attacks on his person, even going as far as accusing him of putting up Groovy because he has some vendetta against him. The only difference in both instances is the gender of both persons.

If you do not see that at both instances, Adekunle was PROVOKED into anger, then maybe it is you we should put a clown hat on.

I even tried to cover you people's shame, but since you want to be shameless, the only fans that have called Adekunle 'abuser' are Sheggz fans. Adekunle is not losing fans at all. It's just Sheggz fans being clowns.

We will revisit this in due time grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
safarigirl:
I really hate that some fans are on Twitter trying to force a silly "Adekunle is an abuser" narrative because he reacted in the way any red blooded being would react to provocation.

I really hate that we promote this sick behaviour on this show and in life in general, that men have to reduce themselves to accommodate the excesses of women simply because they are women.

I really hate that we have used the excessive reactions of some men, to blanket all men. So much that we can clearly see that they are victims in certain scenarios, but we still call them aggressors.

I really hate that a once vibrant and jovial Adekunle has been forced to recede into a shell because he is surrounded by selfish, antagonists.

I am hopeful that the merging of the houses will create a sort of balance, where people like Adekunle and Doyin can freely be themselves without thinking they are doing too much.

We're here talking about how Doyin brought insult upon herself by openly expressing her feelings to various guys, but Phyna literally does the same thing and openly speaks about how she shot her shots and e no land, as jokes. Jokes!

The stark difference between Level 1 and Level 2 housemates in maturity is so alarming, especially when you consider the Level 1 HMs are on average, older.

Amaka openly speaks about her male interests, and they turn it to cruise. Nobody gets in their feelings, nobody uses it as an excuse to denigrate her.

The bad energy in that Level 1 is so heavy and ugly. I really pray Level 2 HMs neutralise them, I hope they send those Negative Nancys into hiding. I hope they clip their wings and I hope they use their good vibes to protect the people who need protecting.

Na love Adekunle love, na love Doyin love. Nobody should ever be made to feel shame constantly, because love was not reciprocated.

CLAPS VIGOUROUSLY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Olodo24:
I miss this task. NEPA no gree bring light since morning
Trust me it's nonsense

Me that's watching, I have no idea what's going on cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
kowema:
Make I judge them

None of the two teams so far paid attention to colour sorting.
They washed Bright nd coloured cloths together.
They kept mishandling the iron especially chichi.
None paid attention to texture of fabric which required adjusting the temperature of the iron
How are they paired?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=Sweetpink post=115891352]
There’s nothing intelligent about Being in peoples faces,being confrontational and wanting to be in peoples good books all the time.
To me,that’s pretentious!
If you want to talk about the most intelligent girl in that house,it’s Daniella but she tries not to show it![/qu

That thing you said about doyin is so glaring and it's irritating, does she and her fans think we don't knw. She was supposed to be a sweet gurl not thing am seeing her do mtchww.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fat Amaka and gossip na 5 and 6 angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Shegzz will fail as usual

Has he ever shown the zeal to win any task from the on set till now? At least he has be consistent...

Una go wail tire... prepare to drag him for failure in a bit grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
God come catch us

Faves wey their fan base dey log heads pass come dey same team....lol...

Phyna...Bryan...shegz..
Adekunle ....

Guess our interests will be aligned on this task ....lool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geezeem:

Has he ever shown the zeal to win any task from the on set till now? At least he has be consistent...

Una go wail tire... prepare to drag him for failure in a bit grin

Academic task him no sabi,
manual task him no sabi,
puzzle task him no sabi,
strength task him no sabi,
general knowledge task him no sabi.
acting task him no sabi
Dance him no sabi

But according to him he is the most intelligent because he went to Buckingham university, he is supposed to be an athlete (footballer) as well lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Innocentchild:

Trust me it's nonsense

Me that's watching, I have no idea what's going on cheesy
lol. Make I use u get hope
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Plissssssss! Is it everyone that must be fat or fleshy? What's that? undecided undecided
And Amaka is being bodyshamed steadily angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.