Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1976618 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Opemipo011:
he's being strategic.. he saw phyna excape eviction twice and deduced she must have a strong fan base.. he's using her to prolong his stay in biggie's house
Hahaha one chance.....if the voting pattern on social media this week is anything to go, he won't make it tomorrow.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2022
fitzmayowa:

You are mixing it up Chichi's info to Deji is what Chomzy told Chichi last week after the party, Groovy has not spoken to Chomzy about their last week discussion yet since he moved to Level 1.....

Exactly!
He hasn’t
I was even waiting on it before I decided I don’t even want it to for him
But decidedly not because he should be Phyna’s show spouse
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2022
safarigirl:
Dem say person carry mattress block Biggie camera for toilet, say dem dey knack

Please someone who knows better, can you drop options on who the suspects could be?
Probably Elo? That guy has sneaky moves grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
Giddyfia of all guys,the most unserious guy in Biggie's house is who Amaka thinks she can hold down for herself ? I laugh in Swahili ! The desperation to have a ship is making her unreasonable !

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2022
mayor1814:
I'm very sure Beauty will not have the stomach to continue watching dis year bbnaija again never. She go prefer to watch zeeworld n telemundo instead of all dis Phyna jagbajantis with anywhere belle face lover boy, Groovy. she may even go and angrily have sex with anoda guy, and be seeing groovy as she's sexing d guy.

She won't be able to take it. But something tells me deep down dat if groovy goes back to her after d show, she may consider oo. no one knows wat will happen, coz dat groovy boy go likely go see her after show.

The bolded will sure happen, their reunion will be crazy.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2022
scondy:
Na adekunle fine pass for this house ....no cap...complete dude...voice come join am...
You need extra mic??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Last week... Groovy and Chomzy both said they liked each other but will talk about it later which they definitely haven’t talked about... since he already had a thing with Phyna...

Chomzy told Chichi, Shegz and Bella looking for support even a little nudge to accept Groovy especially since they all know Elo likes her (she is caught in the same situation as Groovy albeit better since, she hasn’t made herself exclusive for Elo. Why a little nudge towards Groovy was what she was expecting but they didn’t give it to her).

Groovy coming to level 2 was shocking and pleasing to her from her body language and she has been expecting that talk but unfortunately, Groovy already dug himself in a pit he finds hard to dig himself out, so he just plays along, therefore have been avoiding the talk... you can see from their actions that they haven’t talked bout themselves even though they are in the same level now.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:02am On Aug 21, 2022
eleshin:

199...that's the gossip channel during the party.
Wow.

Thanks man.

Watching now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Eeghe:

When did he ask Chomzy out since he got into the house?
Then does he owe Phyna fidelity?
How?
He told the level 1 HMs that he is now with Phyna.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2022
tooexclusive:
Last week... Groovy and Chomzy both said they liked each other but will talk about it later which they definitely haven’t talked about... since he already had a thing with Phyna...

Chomzy told Chichi, Shegz and Bella looking for support even a little nudge to accept Groovy especially since they all know Elo likes her (she is caught in the same situation as Groovy albeit better since, she hasn’t made herself exclusive for Elo. Why a little nudge towards Groovy was what she was expecting but they didn’t give it to her).

Groovy coming to level 2 was shocking and pleasing to her from her body language and she has been expecting that talk but unfortunately, Groovy already dug himself in a pit he finds hard to dig himself out, so he just plays along, therefore have been avoiding the talk... you can see from their actions that they haven’t talked bout themselves even though they are in the same level now.

This is exactly what I see too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Reussite:

He told the level 1 HMs that he is now with Phyna.

So why are you all calling for his head?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Groovy is the type to check a girl out and even exchange numbers whilst he is sat with his girlfriend/wife
Even married guys dey do like this sha.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2022
All these housemates needed was trenches music to vibe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2022
tooexclusive:

Apt!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Dezenazil:
Ade is playing the Laycon script. Ade the village headmaster.

Once a script has won this show once, e don cast be that lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2022
This dj sabi abeg
What's his name.
Big brother. Pay him double.
Music on point
Transition on point.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2022
From a bad DJ to a badder DJ!!!
This party shouldn’t end until 6am!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Eeghe:

Exactly!
He hasn’t
I was even waiting on it before I decided I don’t even want it to for him
But decidedly not because he should be Phyna’s show spouse

Groovy will make a move finally on Chomzy, he is just being careful so as not to get Phyna to get to the level of Beauty, we have interesting week ahead after the merging......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Adekunle and his love for Duvet.
Dude has just found a way to turn his party outfit to a Duvet now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Munzy14:

It was obvious she couldn't hide it perfectly..

Daniella too didn't care..lmao

Women eeh..And the yeye faya guy see am as opportunity to leave Amaka and her childish gist..cheesy

The guy just dashed out grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2022
I like racheal voice kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2022
This dj no know him work, be like somebody wey dey repair phone
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2022
This Dj cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Happy birthday to my dearest Mama Eeghe, I love you so muchhhhhh. You have the firmest, yet encouraging words. You're an amazing friend and mama. I pray your new age is filled with good health, wealth, excellence, love, laughter and so much happiness. Have a beautiful, beautiful birthday celebration. I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Phyna and Chomzy vibing together.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2022
fhranchez:
This dj no know him work, be like somebody wey dey repair phone

Are you watching what I'm watching?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2022
homesteady:

The guy just dashed out grin grin
Straight up..grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Happy Birthday Madam Eeghe wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Allyson based Modella away from Hermes…hmmgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Jesus Chichi is too rough...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2022
What is Modella doing like this. Truly this no sabi dance.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2022
I see one of the bodyguard dancing Whatsup dj di bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.