Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1951112 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
This Sheggz is quite naive sha. And he's very confident about his ignorance. Adekunle is right; there is a high tendency for people from your locality to root for you on the show. And it's like he already knows Hermes is strong cos he said he's sure Oworo people would be voting massively for him. Not dumb Sheggz saying it's all capping.

At least, it's good to see that both are having this brotherly conversation after their gbasgbos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Since everyone is typing happy birthday Dr Eeghe.
This is mine, happy birthday Dr Eeghe, I hope you like my Queen D.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Happy birthday Eeghe, continue to be your sweet, amiable self.

This one wey you dey offline, hope you never party too hard o cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
ThierryJay:
This Sheggz is quite naive sha. And he's very confident about his ignorance. Adekunle is right; there is a high tendency of people from your locality to root for you on the show. And it's like he already knows Hermes is strong cos he said he's sure Oworo people would be voting massively for him. Not dumb Sheggz saying it's all capping.

You want Sheggz to imagine that he may not be getting votes because London people no dey watch BBNaija? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Zudd:
Hermes and Allyson banging lips....chai Adekunle don suffer,even common peck, Adekunle didn't see
Lol...Adekunle na mr nice guy...They take the left over sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
I just watched Hermes and Allysyn's kiss. That kiss was steamy mehn. Sweetpink, what's the name of our ship? tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
FIGARO00:

Adekunle with zero girlfriend (s) can never ever!

E fií lè fun gbàgbé cheesy

Máa mu ètè lo jare

Who is she kissing in this image?
The face is not familiar..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Froshloaded:

Cyph

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
claseek:
Please someone should be kind enough to answer me embarassed

Was it biggie that told the housemates that they would be merging the house today? Or how was this information shared. Cos i didn’t see it on the bigbro naija page. And at what time is the merging going to be done so I can watch. Pls embarassed

biggie didnt say so. people are just speculating. someone here that said he works in multichoice also said so.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Zudd:
Hermes and Allyson banging lips....chai Adekunle don suffer,even common peck, Adekunle didn't see
Hopeless Shekpe supporters!!
Una too dey depressed to see well cheesy

Na Adekunle see everything first in just week 1 sef tongue
While ur failed London pig was simping around tongue :Pewuuu!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I don jump to Hemure and Allysyn. That kiss charged up all the dead batteries in my body. shocked lipsrsealed
The kiss banged grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Froshloaded:

Doyin and Cyph
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Trying? Someone that can’t talk to a woman

He will only get someone in that house if it’s the girl that approach him
but ilebaye approached him naa, party night before she was evicted. directly. and the guy ran away.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Amaka is cursed. Since the beginning of the show all her talk na man man man man, Groovy diz Groovy that. Deji ear don full he don comot go kitchen. Deji go dey reason why Biggie swap him with Groovy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Adekunle na mr nice guy...They take the left over sha.
Nothing like Mr nice guy there!! He is a straight forward no nonsense man!!
Adekunle is not that cheap to take left over tongue no be everybody go be nwoke na enweghi isi na odu like u tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
I thought about this, but I don't think he is. Unless he is above 6'10", I see no reason to hide his height
safarigirl:

Nah, he is taller than Hermes and Adekunle, so, he is definitely not 6ft.1" or 6ft.2", which is where I would categorise these guys.

He is also taller than Ebuka significantly, and Ebuka too is 6ft.2", so, Deji is at least 6ft.3".

Why is nobody considering that Groovy may be taller than 6ft.5" though? Why must it be Deji that is shorter than he possibly is?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Beorn:

Imma do more to you than Hemure, baby. kiss

That's where we'll see you. grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
safarigirl:

You want Sheggz to imagine that he may not be getting votes because London people no dey watch BBNaija? undecided

Lol I can understand that was a scary concept for him so he kuku tried to rubbish Adekunle's point of view.

But I noticed that Adekunle seems to have consciously gotten his emotions under control. Sheggz kept emphasizing that all what he was saying were all CAPPINGS and Ade just backed down and stopped arguing his point. I mean that was a potential trigger point telling someone to his face so dismissively that his opinion was a lie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
claseek:
Please someone should be kind enough to answer me embarassed

Was it biggie that told the housemates that they would be merging the house today? Or how was this information shared. Cos i didn’t see it on the bigbro naija page. And at what time is the merging going to be done so I can watch. Pls embarassed

Check my posts I broke the information, as we were told, because I work with multi choice.Lets just watch and see sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
superlicious:
Phna said she will get violent with any gal that messes with Groovy. Kess asked her if Groovy is her own and reminded her that she said that Groovy will reach everyone, she said that she has changed her mind. Kess told her she losing focus.
She should be violent please. Beauty needs partner

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
fitzmayowa:
It's good to see Adekunle and Sheggz talking boys always find a way around their fights.....
sheggz still carry I'm for mind o,I pray ebuka expose his gossip today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I tire o,didn't even vote because I know he would top the lineup
If everybody had the same thought as you and didn't vote as well, Groovy will be at radio station on Tuesday for his media tour. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Cyph
Froshloaded:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ambber:
hey God, cover Izzy Adesanya o. I don't want him to lose any fight yet
Already lost 2 years ago when he changed weight level higher than him.

We don't have perfect record again.

To the fools blaming Buhari. Did Usman also meet Buhari before losing earlier today?

It's sports, anything can happen.

Only person yet to lose now is Fury, not even Lennox Lewis, Holyfield, Mike Tyson, George Foreman, Mohammed Ali
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
2O22:
Phyna in no way should be tg winner, because what is all this talk on top person wey Don go house. Every time of the day groovy this beauty that.
She doesn't make any sensible conversation. Nothing at all.
How did she even get first class in Engineering? angry
A part of her body must have suffered

First class from a Polytechnic ? Perhaps, it is only Auchi Polytechnic where she graduated from that awards such ! I even hate talking about that Phyna girl 'cause I detest her loutish attitude so much. Yeye girl,one can see the "first class" in her incomprehensible gibberish anytime she tries to converse in the English language !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
So level 1 housemates are now buying food from themselves with their pocket naira, hunger is really dealing with them in that house. Biggie really did them dirty. The week they won their wager, they were made to leave their food and sent upstairs into a house without much food. Since then, they've not won any wager. Thank God they're getting merged today, if not I won't be surprised if they start buying food from the level 2 housemates.

vivashut:
Since everyone is typing happy birthday Dr Eeghe.
This is mine, happy birthday Dr Eeghe, I hope you like my Queen D.

She's one of Doyin's first and biggest fans on this thread smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
DamianX:
This Deji his own is just to be laughing at the level 2 premium content. He doesn't add he doesn't multiply.
He multiplies grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:
Happy birthday Eeghe..

I hope you have an amazing day kiss kiss
Wow. Happy birthday Dokita Eeghe. Have a blast kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dianna and this her heart attack.. DFkM mon Cherie cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
vivashut:

Where is the first class narrative coming from ? She went to a polytechnic and they don’t award first class in polythecnics.
nigerians shaa. so they are now saying she has first class. very funny. phyna that doesnt know the meaning of hypocrite.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BlackManta(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
FIGARO00:

She's Edo, but grew up in the East, hence the name chichi.

But she's Edo.

Her mom is igbo hence the name Chinenyenwa (her real name) /Chi Chi..

Her dad is Edo, that is what makes her an Edo girl.

A Nigerian will always be identified primarily by ethnicity of his/her father.

So where your dad hails from is where you hail from, despite the fact that the mom might be from a different ethnicity.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Twoclans:
Last last this season there is nothing we won't see,even biggies ninjas are not safe as it is.

They could be in a triangle if care is not taken.
LMAO.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.