Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1937736 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

grin grin grin grin
I wonder where una dey get una guts from.
Who the fuvk are you?
ask your dead grandfather that question
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Sharrap!!!
Did Kunle arrive before allyson begin gum am cheesy

No he was under ikoyi bridge mpama grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abeg, what were Yerins’s highlights last year?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Phyna eh!

Fifty something days in a month undecided

Chai!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
carammel:

Checking phone may not stop it but it will help you be at alert and know how to protect yourself.

May be. But smarter men will not even do phone thing these days to avoid being caught.

I don't know if you're a woman, but prepare yourself. Anything can happen, but warn him to remember home and not do what will ruin his family

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
thatigboman1:
he is very ugly no matter the colour - white, brown, black, whatever. He is very ugly. I'm just leaving him because he is doing very well in the house and is actually a projected winner. And 2 because of Tatiana4u, sweetpink my friend always in bbnaija thread. And 3 because he is igbo. People wount be twisting narratives to support their tribesmen and women and I will be attacking mine.
Will hands off attacking Bella the day she gets sense and disentangles herself from that manipulative, clingy london mad dog failed footballer emasculating her.

this guy sef grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
I was among those that hated Feza and O'Neal ship (BBA). Anyone who watched that season saw how Feza lost herself in that ship and became something else right in front of Africa... a shadow of her former self

I truly don't like how Sheggz speaks to Bella sometimes. I don't appreciate his tone... sometimes his Choice of words embarassed

I started watching them very objectively since this week. If Bella shrank more than this, amma hands off

I have never been a "mob liker or mob hater". I've a mind of my own and I use it

I've certain life principles that I wouldn't sacrifice on the alter of a game show

make I dey watch first embarassed

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

Yes,you heard right!
lol your shrine wey just get Allyson to get help him ministry yesterday has always been boring, na Bryann wey na him, phyna , and beauty dey carry show from
Beginning na im una dey call boring lol… All you had was task task task, now you don see kiss yesterday, you get mind dey call one of the most entertaining housemates this season “boring”.

Before you point to anybody, check that 3 finger is not pointing to you, the level one as a whole just started entertaining like 2 days ago, what were they doing for 3 whole weeks.

If not that you no too smart, what do you expect from a house of 9 housemates of mostly men compared to a house of mostly women..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chizzy and Amaka are trying to advice Phyna to guard her heart against Groovy.

I don't think this duo realise that Phyna no dey listen to people normally. She go defend her stand, and then do what she wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
safarigirl:

But he can shout at you, keep late nights and check your own phones?

My problem with people that talk like you, is that you always think only the man deserves respect, when respect is actually reciprocal.

If you want someone that will not hold you accountable, go and marry someone you're sure you will be feeding for the rest of their lives. That is the only way you can get away with irresponsible behaviour.

"Don't shout at him, don't do this and that", maybe Osinachi was keeping late nights and shouting at her own husband before he killed her.

Imagine if the modern women didn't have jobs, imagine what married women in the past and present who didn't/don't have jobs are going through? Slaves who were abused physically and emotionally and psychologically.

Women are expected to be perfect yet the man is allowed to cheat in peace and if you complain everyone would say at least you have a man, he is taking care of the family etc. She is expected to endure to keep her family together. If the woman cheats, she is a hoe and deserves to burn in hell, the man never forgives and divorces her and breaks the family.

There is a reason why many wives are carrying STDs including the HIV package.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Phyna doesn't want Groovy to use her, she should be ready for breakfast.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
thatigboman1:
ask your dead grandfather that question

Lol. Na with this Primary school insult you want use show Hermes shege?
Lol. Kids grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Competitive gals in d house is phyna amaka chomzy bella. Boys are hermes sheggs groovy brayann

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Geezeem:
I was among those that hated Feza and O'Neal ship (BBA). Anyone who watched that season saw how Feza lost herself in that ship and became something else right in front of Africa... a shadow of her former self

I truly don't like how Sheggz speaks to Bella sometimes. I don't appreciate his tone... sometimes his Choice of words embarassed

I started watching them very objectively since this week. If Bella shrank more than this, amma hands off

I have never been a "mob liker or mob hater". I've a mind of my own and I use it

I've certain life principles that I wouldn't sacrifice on the alter of a game show

LOL, she don shrink herself pass wetin me I fit dey manage.

This is O'neza part 2. More shrinkage to come. The only difference between Bell and Feza is that Bella get mouth when time reach for other people, meanwhile, Feza was never like that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
safarigirl:
Chizzy and Amaka are trying to advice Phyna to guard her heart against Groovy.

I don't think this duo realise that Phyna no dey listen to people normally. She go defend her stand, and then do what she wants.

Phyna is thinking Amaka wants to snatch Groovy for herself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
davodyguy:

Yes, I can bet with you that most (not all) married men would cheat.

Let's start with known ones Dangote and the American lady. Former US President Bill Clinton. Elon Musk, fathering many kids, Former CBN Gov accused of having mistress while in office.

Many people like that abound.

To the second part, as a man, I don't think I can accept a cheating wife and I'm doing all presently to make my wife not to ever have that thought.

Mine is over a decade now with my wife.

I am just curious but a man who cheats, even if he is taking care of his family as he should, will he get upset if he finds out that his wife is cheating too?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Geezeem:

Single people are most pained by Shells ship

Go back to masturbating..

Use loan app to borrow and buy vibrator.

Happy vibrating

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
thatigboman1:
yea she did. They stood and gisted for a very long time.
Groovy that has kissed more girls than he can remember in house was accusing chomzy of kissing eloswag, she said no. And he was like "u mean u have not kissed any guy in this house?" She say she hasn't, except during a truth or dare session. Next time camera showed them they were still there standing there and gisting and chomzy told him no, that nothing will happen between him and her.
Lol grovvy Sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
thatigboman1:
na lie u lie. Dont even want to think that far but this season's winner will be one of Hermes, phyna and Bryan.
Na u lie here Nnaa! I know say u no like ofe mmanu people but U decieve urself if u never mention Kunle for top contenders! Allyson kinda dimed his shine the first week angry thank God the hoe is out of his way cheesy At the moment Kabiyesi Kunle is back to the top spot were he rightfully belongs cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Exactly...

As man, the moment she calls on phone or knock on your door, body go activate immediately..cheesy

Sex will always be unplanned..From normal gist, next is kissing like it happened between hermes and Allyson..cheesy

The best form of these things is when it is being reciprocated genuinely.
Meaning it should be allowed to happen naturally.
Oh please,don’t get me wet!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
davodyguy:

Yes, I can bet with you that most (not all) married men would cheat.

Let's start with known ones Dangote and the American lady. Former US President Bill Clinton. Elon Musk, fathering many kids, Former CBN Gov accused of having mistress while in office.

Many people like that abound.

To the second part, as a man, I don't think I can accept a cheating wife and I'm doing all presently to make my wife not to ever have that thought.

Mine is over a decade now with my wife.

I am happy for you, it can be done, the grass is never greener.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Phyna is thinking Amaka wants to snatch Groovy for herself.

Amaka's advice is not coming from a good place, if I don't have Groovy you sef no go enjoy am.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
peepydelano:
Potential winners are now potential losers, they killed their games by not using their heads. In this type of game you must play your game and the viewers very well till you grab the money. Whitemoney sense in this show will be a no match in a long time, the guy played his games along with the viewers and grabbed the cash effortlessly. This year winner will be between Hermes and Adekunle, it can’t be any other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
MamBi:

I am just curious but a man who cheats, even if he is taking care of his family as he should, will he get upset if he finds out that his wife is cheating too?

I'm not an expert, but an experienced married man.

I am thankful my wife doesn't, but I think some men that cheat may not care if they don't love their partners that deep. But those that do, would do crazy stuff if they find out their wives cheat on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
chiomaP:

Lol grovvy Sha.
I like Adekunle and don't mind if he wins. He's a top 5 material.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Imagine if the modern women didn't have jobs, imagine what married women in the past and present who didn't/don't have jobs are going through? Slaves who were abused physically and emotionally and psychologically.

Women are expected to be perfect yet the man is allowed to cheat in peace and if you complain everyone would say at least you have a man, he is taking care of the family etc. She is expected to endure to keep her family together. If the woman cheats, she is a hoe and deserves to burn in hell, the man never forgives and divorces her and breaks the family.

There is a reason why many wives are carrying STDs including the HIV package.

Look at the rubbish that Annie has subjected herself to.

If you leave some men, na that kain marriage dem dey find; the one that the man can stray out of his home as many times as possible, and there will still be a woman to cook his meals, coddle him, and raise his children, both legitimate and illegitimate.

Many people who have grandmothers and speak with them, will hear of all the unsavoury things women had to go through, all because they had no agency and no financial independence.

That is why as much as I don't believe society will ever fully achieve gender equality, I will always be grateful for women empowerment and advocate for the education of the girl child.

Na who get option fit comot from ugly situation.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Geezeem:

You are now seeing it abi? He makes sly comments here and there breaking down Bella. Look at her compared to when she first stepped in the house? She is a shadow of herself. Due to Stockholm syndrome, if Shegs leaves before her, she will leave with him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
So Doyin is left-handed? Nice. I loike it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Is it me or Doyin is stylishly shooting her shot at Groovygrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Groovy son turn celebrity, Level 1 discussed him all day, Level 2 discussing him all day.....Whew

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Geezeem:

The comparison is correct. I loved Feza so much at the beginning...I couldn't believe it...and u know the funny thing...after stressing her so much on how to be the ideal woman....they still broke up after the house....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Allyson God will Judge you o, Something wey Odekunle dey find,na ein u dey give Hermes fro free lydis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.