Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,806 members, 7,837,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960130 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
Dotun just said he has lost weight , he hasn’t been eating that much . grin grin cheesy

Biggie give this boy a strike for lying …

For someone with zero entertainment value, he has been eating too much in that house.

Make he do dey come up, he is excess to requirement

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oshokhai69:

JMK was by far better than Chomzy. That’s a fact. Chomzy is useless throughout the week and only comes alive on Saturday nights. Very useless mgbeke angry
Same Chomzy that is the most competitive female on tasks?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naso Deji wake up one day see himself inside ship, this Deji ship must be vexing Doyin......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Deji is looking like shit right now . Be like Chichi dey choke am

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same Chomzy that is the most competitive female on tasks?

Define competitive undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
fitzmayowa:

This will be the 100th time she is saying that na.....cheesy grin cheesy

Yeah I know .

But it has sank in .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:
Wait, Bella does not know what LinkedIn is? !
Whattt!!!!! Oh well, it’s not totally surprising.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
fitzmayowa:

She just needs assurance since she knows alot of gals are eyeing Groovy in that house, now she understands what Beauty had to battle with in the house......cheesy

She should get ready. Those girls will soon make their moves. She herself kept telling "Groovy go reach everybody o!",so why is she being sensitive?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Deji just wants to knack grin grin

We know the drill .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
damiviolet:

See our babe oooo ....they are all mixing up and trying to know each other but she dey follow sheggz like tail undecided
Bella wetin I wan do for your matter bayi embarassed
Lol, she seems to like spending time with him so what do we do? You know say when you like person, you must like the good with the bad so we have to like Bella no matter the Shella matter grin
That's how she and her shella dey gumbody for the other house but she still managed to make close friendships with Chichi and chomzy, Dotun, so don't worry. She'll be fine.

See, try what I do.
Whenever she's with Shella. I dey comot eye, I only see her when she's discussing with others. If she goes to shella, I no dey see her again. Try it. wink That's what everyone does.. ignores their faves F ups, so just try dey ignore Bella own. grin Especially this year where every single housemate get issue, serious issue. Every single housemate,
no stress free housemate this year. grin just carry the one whose stress you can manage and move forward grin

Do you have other faves? Focus on them for this pool party. Can't you see how I'm enjoying my Chomzy, Chichi, Amaka and Diana? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweet merger!! My highlight Kabiyesi cancelling Obaseki completely!!! His head also fully in the game grin He doesn't wanna be a fuckboi but atleast am glad he knows real women that includes Daniella, Rachel, Modella etc are open to him if he wants cheesy
I will call it a night cheesy Sleep well Kabiyesi kissIslanders sweet dreams kiss cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
safarigirl:

For someone with zero entertainment value, he has been eating too much in that house.

Make he do dey come up, he is excess to requirement

And still even has the mind to tell such a big lie . grin

If I dey Biggie crew , I no sure say I go fit hold myself back to talk ‘alatenuje’ inside the mic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Deji must be bored of this entanglement. ChiChi is ready to do a Sheggz on him. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
We must keep all the remaining former level 2 Housemates In the house till final. Phyna, Daniella, Amaka, Brian. They deserve it for the entertainment they gave us

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Deji looked happier when he was switched ,h
I cannot understand this bored look I see on his face now

Chi Chi I swear to God who made me this guy is not into you.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Gentlefury:

She should get ready. Those girls will soon make their moves. She herself kept telling "Groovy go reach everybody o!",so why is she being sensitive?

Gal wey don begin cook for man and talk about him all the time and cry over him, she is already in love with the boy and can't control herself, see how calm she is around him......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Euphoria19:

Didn't expect Daniella to top to be honest, I voted for Amaka and Groovy, those were the only two among that line up I cared about. Amaka is safe for another week, let nobody notice her tomorrow abeg
Who knows if she topped? but if she did.
The campaign to vote for her was massive.

Amen. The less of my Faves that will be in the line up tomorrow the happier I will be.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Alamkir:
We must keep all the remaining former level 2 Housemates In the house till final. Phyna, Daniella, Amaka, Brian. They deserve it for the entertainment they gave us

Groovy nko grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
safarigirl:

We no dey compare Amaka and Chomzy, we dey compare Chomzy and JMK
JMK had way more content , class and vibe than chomzy. What fvcked her up was those twitter trolls people digged up abt her , she would have gone far like queen.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
DAMN!!!!!! If I hear amaka talk about men again I will Unsubscribe my showmax.

How can only one person be this self obsessed about men. DAMN!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
How can this Phyna not see guy doesn't like her at all. She no dey read body language.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Sweet merger!! My highlight Kabiyesi cancelling Obaseki completely!!! His head also fully in the game grin He doesn't wanna be a fuckboi but atleast am glad he knows real women that includes Daniella, Rachel, Modella etc are open to him if he wants cheesy
I will call it a night cheesy Sleep well Kabiyesi kissIslanders sweet dreams kiss cheesy
Sweet dreams my co wife

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
Deji just wants to knack grin grin

We know the drill .

And knack he will.....cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Twoclans:
What is this bored look on Dejis face grin

All this guys ehhhh
The heart wants what it wants grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Twoclans:
Deji looked happier when he was switched ,h
I cannot understand this bored look I see on his face now

Chi Chi I swear to God who made me this guy is not into you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw a look of ‘what have I entered’ on him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
safarigirl:

We no dey compare Amaka and Chomzy, we dey compare Chomzy and JMK
lols, you carry this jmk for mind grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Can you go this far ..
this was d method in separating Kabiyesi Adekunle from gorimakpa
grin grin if I wan light candle I go do am upon my matter no be untop BBn fav

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Gal wey don begin cook for man and talk about him all the time and cry over him, she is already in love with the boy and can't control herself, see how calm she is around him......

I just don't want people seeing Groovy as a cold-hearted guy. I still remember TTT from Efe's set.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Latashia:
JMK had way more content , class and vibe than chomzy. What fvcked her up was those twitter trolls people digged up abt her , she would have gone far like queen.
jmk had way more content? cheesy aside from big nyash which content did she bring grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Twoclans:

Groovy nko grin

(in biggies voice) ooh...... And groovyyyy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adekunle and former ship.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Latashia:
She cleared that stupeed DULLARD one time , i swr. Pesin wey no reach Doyin.
i love Doyin like mad. she says and does whatever she wants. u confront her, she clear u one time. what arrant nonsense. everybody walked into the house individually and leave individually, so why should some fools that came into the house like her start dictating to her who to talk to and how to behave? people she's in the house competing for the molla with. thunder fire all of them.
Doyin forever.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.