Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944694 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetpink:

Period!!!
I would rather vote for a ninja than that gorimapa!
She think say she Dey wise!

I've seen 5 people on my contact who are team Hermes, already loving the ship. At this point, there's nothing you can do about it. I knew it'd come to this. As long as Hermes is not up, majority of his fans will vote Allyson if she's shipping with him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Chizzy: dont waste our food guys if you eat noodles eat noodles dont mix them with bread
Sheggz:But in london...
Chizzy : this is lagos don't waste food bro

Seriously, did this conversation happen? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Oraimo official twitter page just post this award for the housemates based on the Oraimo task done on Thursday.

It’s the last pic for me grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Eeghe:
Thank you dear world for saving Groovy kiss
Also nice to see Daniella
My friend them are happy Makybillion is still in the game
Game on
Chichi has trench written all over her so when she was cappingtongue in Level One about having class, I was all like “o ka o mee/yimu” cheesy

She has been doing too much and deserves a strike or a serious warning from Biggie....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2022
DoubleeDee:

You're always welcome doc!

My brother that disapproves of my BBchoices
tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2022
nazablossom:

Or Amaddy, Amafia grin
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
fairygeh:

grin grin grin Food Auditor Chizzy
Na the Joseph of this season be this,he dey help preserve food
I want chizzy to win HoH this evening grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Oraimo official twitter page just post this award for the housemates based on the Oraimo task done on Thursday.

how dem go give award for person wey miss question this oraimo na savage sha grin
NLbabygirl:

how dem go give award for person wey miss question this oraimo na savage sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
MamBi:

Seriously, did this conversation happen? grin grin grin

Just saw it on twitter cheesy
And this one too
https://twitter.com/mo_interior/status/1561540449185275909?s=21&t=gSmQILdZZA3hw5vOamG9Cg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
MamBi:

She has been doing too much and deserves a strike or a serious warning from Biggie....

I knowww
One strike and a strong warning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Amaka will get a second punishment o.
She’s not even halfway done with the assignment biggie gave her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Giddy mimicking Diana when she was angry is so funny grin but so wrooooong angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Beorn:

I've seen 5 people on my contact who are team Hermes, already loving the ship. At this point, there's nothing you can do about it. I knew it'd come to this. As long as Hermes is not up, majority of his fans will vote Allyson if she's shipping with him.

At some point, she go collect some of those fans.

Na why we dey always talk say make strong contenders no dey enter ship, make you for no go carry dead weight enter finals.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2022
PatientVulture:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok no wahala na , you got me on that

Lol
P.S I like Adekunle
That day was somehow tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
NLbabygirl:

Sheggz has suffered grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
MamBi:
Giddy mimicking Diana when she was angry is so funny grin but so wrooooong angry

Giddyfia is not the happy-go-lucky person I took him to be sha. I even see some meanness in him lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Biggie should bring back the rolling dice method now that he house have merged.
If not level 1 guys will keep winning.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Beorn:

She actually knows what she's doing. She has watched this show over the years and see how viewers have rewarded bad behaviors and controversial HMs in the past, so she's been trying to cause drama and get more camera time.

It's more than just man drama for her. She needs to be trending on the SM. This is why Adekunle shouldn't have given her what she wanted - attention. It was obvious she was seeking attention by attacking Adekunle the other day and has upped it up a notch earlier this morning.

All those screaming of bad/weak bytch, wearing bum shorts that reveals her ass, trying to stir up fights and controversies are different attributes she copied from past popular HMs like Mercy Lambo, Tacha and CeeC etc.

When nomination starts and she gets nominated a lot, she might succeed with her script if Some idìots now feel she's been targeted and decide to pity her and support her, or want her to stay for more dramas. Before you know it, she has built up a burgeoning fan base and will be more embolden to cause more controversies.

Make no mistake, Chichi is nothing but a bootleg and Iyana Ipaja Mercy Lambo, who is out to cause controversies as her only way of making a name for herself on this show. This is a reality TV show but more importantly a game. And she just might succeed with antecedents looking like it'd favour her.

Lambo, Tacha and CeeC were naturally troublesome. So people perceived them as being real to themselves. But this chi chi tries too hard and it's easy to decipher she's fake. Lambo and Tacha never pandered to anyone but this one tries to be everywhere.
Another thing, those other women were attractive and it kinda endeared people to them. Chichi on the other hand is just a local champion forming funky. The strategy won't work. Soon as she is up, she is out...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2022
fairygeh:
Doyins cho cho cho is too much.
How can you ask someone if he went to Uni
Doesn't he sound schooled
She just asked Bryann if he went to school,even Bryann felt embarrased
Although her reason for asking was that Bryann is so young and he is even an Artiste
But still,it's a wrong question to ask anyone
She also told Bryann that he doesn't look like someone that knows how to sing

I did not see any problem with their chat thou

Infact with was fun to watch and to me bryann didn't sound embarrassed

My opinion thou

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2022
The way Chizzy has been harassing all the level 1 Housemates that are just trying to find food after weeks of hunger. grin

Chizzy I want to stan grin grin
The only rider/fake housemate that knows his work grin grin

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2022
MamBi:
Na that breakfast wey he chop still dey pain am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Wager task don show.

For the week's wager challenge, they are to make and launch skin care products.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2022

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Seems Groovy have decided to stick with Phyna and stop playing games. See how he’s cuddling Phyna without any guilt.
Many people will be disappointed, they thought the merged house will cause commotion.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Chizzy: dont waste our food guys if you eat noodles eat noodles dont mix them with bread
Sheggz:But in london...
Chizzy : this is lagos don't waste food bro

I like that chizzy guy walai grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2022
MizzD:
Bella to chomzy unprovoked - Why are you looking at me like that Chomzy? You are acting like you are right and you know you’re not. You’re not a good friend and you know it.

How will I tell you something as my best friend in the house and you will go and tell the whole world . I told you cos I wanted you to be careful before you go into anything. And you went to tell the whole world and even included the things that I didn’t even say . In which world do they do that?

Now she’s agreeing with sege that he warned her about chomzy

Thank you for the updates. You're a life saver. Same goes to Scondy and all the updaters. It's not easy and we appreciate.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2022
hiteelong:

I did not see any problem with their chat thou

Infact with was fun to watch and to me bryann didn't sound embarrassed

My opinion thou
are you for real? She barely knows Bryann, so why ask such?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2022
They are making skin care products for this week wager task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2022
NLbabygirl:

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Seems Groovy have decided to stick with Phyna and stop playing games. See how he’s cuddling Phyna without any guilt.
Many people will be disappointed, they thought the merged house will cause commotion.
i don’t why i want phyna and groovy ship...

if both of them can just have sense cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Clement1111:
Chizzy: Rachel why are you frying chicken you think you are special

Rachel: but I don't want egg.........

Chizzy: put it back and fry 1 egg

Rachel: ok I'm sorry

Chizzy won't kill me with laugh!! And I love it grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2022
NLbabygirl:

Oraimo dey mad grin grin

Best in missing questions grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.