Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959329 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zeehno(f): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
kowema:

Daniella collected her extra 1k back.

No,she didn't

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
kowema:

He referenced that she is strong and feared. That in Arena games people say stuff like "Only Chiomzy can do that game".

It's not been tribalistic.
Igbo men especially the ones into business look for continuity, strength and focus in their woman. A woman who can hold the home front and even business front if need be. It's an Igbo man that would run 3 shops and he would be in one, his wife would be in another and his son in another. All working together to bring the profit home. Chiomzy has exhibited traits of fearlessness and that's what's tripping Chizzy. Plus Chiomzy is fair and tall.
A typical Igbo man's spec.
what nonsense is this? how can one cook up such absolute trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Una Goodnight...

*yawns
U don try Nne go sleepgrin

I understand the yawns as stanning Dotun is painfully boring even Boma as at last year didn't send u into this pathetic snooze fest cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Modella want Bryann life ohhh the boy wan getup u dey ask y,Wetin u want shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
dyydxx:

But she used the 1k for her own personal frivolities, That's what amaka said. She doesn't take baileys, so why is she angry amaka is sharing it to her people? Tis thing doesn't make sense now.

Maybe she sef for like share one or two to her own people. Just because she no like am, doesn't mean she couldn't have had an interested party she could give what would have been her share to

Maybe she would have just liked the courtesy of Amaka asking first.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zeehno:

I get your point but she should still have asked regardless.They both had faults.Daniella shouldn't have approached Amaka like that.

Daniella isn't really coming clean with what is making her pained,Which is that they the Level 2 housemates put money together to shop and u take it upon urself to share a product without their knowledge.. especially to ppl who didn’t contribute shit. The rest may not care but Daniella does.. it’s just courtesy.

Daniella isn't pained because of the fact that she couldn't drink,she doesn't even like Bailey but because it's on the house and Amaka took it upon herself to share probably because she miscalculated the whole thing.

Because I remember that when they were ordering,only Amaka and Modella showed interest in the Bailey,and Kess said since they are buying from the general pocket then they will all share it as a celebration for making it halfway into the show.

I actually feel Amaka has forgotten or may not be aware about this agreement and probably thought it was just her and Modella.But still Daniella should have just acted cool instead of the whole confrontation.

Ok this makes sense, although am still not sure asking daniella before doing it would solve any problem. It's still somehow, if you truly don't like or take something as you claim why should you be pained about the particular thing? are you more pained than the remaining others that contributed?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Calling someone "gay" isn't slandering or an insult,only ignorant fools still see it as such

Hajia come and see o.

You see, it's not an insult.

By the way, tell your Dotun and Adekunle to leave iyawo oniyawo alone.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bryann to modella “you are starting to stress me”

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Modella do you want Bryann or not, boy said he wants to step back, leave him…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Flamemignon1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Do yourself proud by using the Google app on your phone...

I don't need mentions from outdated Nicompoops like you....

Swerve!!!
Nah,I think you need the search engine more because nowhere in Google is the word used as a slur or an insult
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Amya:
Did Phyna just say she's been selling or cooking food since 1998? How old is she again. 98 till date is 24 years by my calculation. She apparently started cooking/selling food from the age of 1

Football age,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dannyxy:
Modella do you want Bryann or not, boy said he wants to step back, leave him…

I just tire for the girl o. Maybe she's an ogbanje

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Modella don dey stress me too lipsrsealed undecided

Is this your job in bbn house??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetpink:

Phyna is nothing less than 35.

Asin, it baffles me when ppl believe this housemates especially when it comes to age.

That Phyna is way older than the Groovy she killing herself over (not that I mind though)

Ogogorose's case is still fresh on my mind...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Flamemignon1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
FIGARO00:

Hajia come and see o.

You see, it's not an insult.

By the way, tell your Dotun and Adekunle to leave iyawo oniyawo alone.
And there's nothing gay about two men having a heart to heart, it's completely obvious majority of you didn't grow up with positive masculinity so when y'all see that,you mistake it for homosociality

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Modella should and go…

See how she dey confuse and stress Bryann at the same time…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Just when I wanted to hear Bryan's thoughts on this shalaye from Modella, Kayode acted. sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
FIGARO00:

Asin, it baffles me when ppl believe this housemates especially when it comes to age.

That Phyna is way older than the Groovy she killing herself over (not that I mind though)

Groovy is actually older than her only say phyna tear eyes fast grin And phyna already has him inside her bottle were she wants him cheesy so she no dey kill herself for anything tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Macrex:
Biggie when u go carry your fake housemates??
I'm not saying it because of Bryann, its just that bed is not enough
Even if you don't want to carry the two out,you can carry [b]Frontal genital [/b]abeg

Wetin be this abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
DamianX:

I just tire for the girl o. Maybe she's an ogbanje
all this confused girls and my faves every season.

What have I done to deserve this…

Esther, erica, angel, modella now…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Modella : I'm not trying to lead you on or anything. It is not t hat deep, things happening here might not happen on the outside
Bryann : Are you done talking?
cheesy cheesy grin
My big baby brii

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dọtun dey ask for kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Firstly she started with shouting WHO DEY at every given opportunity and now she wants to stay glued to the kitchen...
White money Reincarnate we see you, but that script has casted

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Groovy is actually older than her only say phyna tear eyes fast grin And phyna already has him inside her bottle were she wants him cheesy so she no dey kill herself for anything tongue

Phyna is older, look well.

And tell Adekunle to remove his eyes from someone else's wife.

Wife snatcher. grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zeehno(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
dyydxx:

Ok this makes sense, although am still not sure asking daniella before doing it would solve any problem. It's still somehow, if you truly don't like or take something as you claim why should you be pained about the particular thing? are you more pained than the remaining others that contributed?

Yeah I get you,that's why I said the confrontation wasn't necessary, she could have just told her and explained to her.Well,emotions are currently high.

Also,Amaka is actually disappointing me daily,she keeps putting herself in a position to be attacked,for example from the few conversations I heard today it is safe to label her as the Level 2 snitch.

Since the merger most level 2 housemates have heard some things from their level 1 counterparts,and when they asked who told them,Amaka was mostly the primary informant.

Her cho cho cho and her being friendly with the level 1 hms to avoid nominations has made her disrespected.

It is like that in the real world,most people that snitch,asslick lose their self worth and respect. Particularly when it comes to women,reasons for her nominations today and the constant attack.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Daniella about to cheat on Khalid. She's about having shower with Dotun grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Danielle dey call Adekunle baby?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
davodyguy:
Dọtun dey ask for kiss

Yes o but am amazed daniella actually is sticking to khalid by rejecting this kiss. I really can't believe she really is into Khalid wow....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Twoclans:
Chizzy and Groovy grow that bromance . cheesy

It will help Groovys game. cheesy
Make Chizzy put sense in that cheap pink hair idiot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
safarigirl:

Groovy cannot cook, he has said it before. Na baby adult.

Beauty used to cook for him and feed him before she left, she basically mothered him. Phyna is doing the same thing for him now

I never see Chomzy inside kitchen, and that one dey do baby baby things, so, I cannot imagine she can do what Phyna does for him.

Groovy no dey leave Phyna. Physical attraction can be sacrificed as long as food dey belle
This is exactly the case with Groovy. He calculated both ends & said nah Chomzy will not fit in this area. grin
I think he's more of a foodie than Dotun.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
FIGARO00:

Lmao!
Most of them in that house are not truthful with their age…especially those milfs who wouldn’’t leave these small boys alonegrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
phyna the cook

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.