Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959216 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2022
She nominated Rachel too..
homesteady:

Rachael nominated her, so there is some truth in her complaint.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Kayode don flash mama Diana now...poor girl don chill like chicken wey dem pour cold water....at least she will slow down on organizing/orchestrating community gossip sessions Biko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Bleacher champion chichi grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Cheers to Unending Wins babee!!Kabiyesi is joy to the soul!
Kabiyesi to d worldddd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Ekaka1:
Kayode don flash mama Diana now...poor girl don chill like chicken wey dem pour cold water....at least she will slow down on organizing/orchestrating community gossip sessions Biko cheesy
Bleacher champion nko undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Did I just hear Modella telling Bryann "I miss you". See person Biggie send work.
Bryann's lovers we need to start praying o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2022
hayzed19:
She nominated Rachel too..

Yeah, the feeling is mutual. There is some problem between them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Diana u too fresh jare kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2022
2O22:
Firstly she started with shouting WHO DEY at every given opportunity and now she wants to stay glued to the kitchen...
White money Reincarnate we see you, but that script has casted
but she's winning the show now and there's nothing you can do about it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Aguwanyi:

August meeting ke
August meeting wey kee my fave Aunty and her only daughter..
I don't think eastern states are still doing it and if some states are still into it,then people wey dey attend am dey try...

Even me I don't think it is as hot as it was in the early 2000s or 1990s.

After them rob my mama for house, she kukuma stop am, before then every year na planning for August meeting. The planning set dey hot pass Christmas.

And as children wey no dey school for August. She go just carry us go village for 1 month.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2022
moufan:
but she's winning the show now and there's nothing you can do about it
Every man is allowed to dream, but all dreams don't always come to reality boy...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 12:48am On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann was talking to Allysyn about his journey as an independent artiste, and how he has had to push his music himself.

As many other youths his age, he has also had to deal with depression along the way (Daniella mentioned her own depression struggles while conversing with Dotun)

Just curious, why do Gen Z kids, especially the middle-upper class ones, have depression/mental health struggles? Is it something new? Or are people just more aware of such things these days and recognise them?

I feel people are getting more aware,this generation I would say there is a whole lot of pressure out there, the competition is crazy, they feel they aren't doing the right thing, they should want a breakthrough. Which a whole lot of persons can't handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Chizzy said he’s a manager of a company that deals with iron. All his family members are abroad.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2022
homesteady:
Chizzy said he’s a manager of a company that deals with iron. All his family members are abroad.

I was enjoying this Chizzy and Doyin conversation.

He said he has a hustling spirit and he has done a lot of things to get money. He has driven bike, keke and cab to make money. But hold on, they belonged to him and he was just driving them because he had not found someone to drive it. cheesy

The company where he is a manager belongs to his friend, they sell the materials used to make the body of trailers and he intends to go back to his business after the house.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2022
Sochieke:

Even me I don't think it is as hot as it was in the early 2000s or 1990s.

After them rob my mama for house, she kukuma stop am, before then every year na planning for August meeting. The planning set dey hot pass Christmas.

And as children wey no dey school for August. She go just carry us go village for 1 month.
Hmm... whats d benefit sef..
My mum stopped attending August meeting again after d death of my Aunt and cousin..
Even mesef no go attend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2022
I knew there was a reason I liked him
homesteady:

He said he has a hustling spirit and he has done a lot of things to get money. He has driven bike, keke and cab to make money. But hold on, they belonged to him and he was just driving them because he had not found someone to drive it. cheesy

The company where he is a manager belongs to his friend, they sell the materials used to make the body of trailers and he intends to go back to his business after the house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Diana, Elo and Adekunle talking about Doyin.
E clear say Doyin will chop plenty nominations this season. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Eloswag- Doyin is toxic ASF and she needs a toxic lover grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Adekunle said Sheggz told him he was eating like an underprivileged person.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:09am On Aug 23, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Your BRYANN done dey BRYANN . Why will he let BRYANN to BRYANN BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:10am On Aug 23, 2022
homesteady:
Seems adekunle tried to inquire what he meant and sheggz said he didn't want to repeat d incident that happened upstairs!

All this matter nah because of that first incident when he asked Bella to check if he smells nice!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:14am On Aug 23, 2022
homesteady:
wow
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:21am On Aug 23, 2022
homesteady:

he already said all these the night he entered the house
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:47am On Aug 23, 2022
NozinoGroup:
See Dotun nominate Ade go still sitdown with am.
the nomination shock me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:46am On Aug 23, 2022
DownChelsea:

BRYANN

BRYANN
Mr bandwagon go to bed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:09am On Aug 23, 2022
JBoss25:
Mr bandwagon go to BRYANN

BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 4:44am On Aug 23, 2022
homesteady:

Ahhhhh

Sheggz- clearly lacks emotional intelligence, or he simply hates Adekunle- and would like to see him down always by verbally insulting him...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2022
I see biggie evicting all fake housemates this Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
grin grin

OMG, I got itttttt grin grin grin

Shella, I wee show you pepper. I'll finish you before you finish me.

To Geezeem, Giel and I, we've had it yjr roughest this season. Cheers to more days with our problem babies. grin kiss

To my forever love, baby Beorn, when are we going to Japa? I don't want to eat Agbado and cassava next year plisssss. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I should post Congratulations?
Why do I have a feeling like I should?
This seems like a goodbye speech?
Lol.
Let me go with my instincts.
Congratulations. smiley

Lol my roughest was Tacha. She was getting dragged on every social media app, every second. There was no where to hide as a Titan. No matter the social media you went to. Tacha was getting dragged. You were fighting for Tacha nonstop. grin
Then there was Tboss grin
But Bella is surprisingly coming close to dragging second place with Tboss on my list of my most dragged faves. We watch sha

Cheers to more days with our problem babes too jare grin grin

Edit:: I finally got what you were celebrating.
Getting page 2000 grin
LMAO at myself. grin grin
I just checked my mentioñs and I was confused what you were celebrating then when I was reading through the pages I finally saw that your comment was on page 2000. grin
See me angry LMAO

Thank you for the plot of land on page 2000. Atleast I got a mentioñ there even though I missed the page kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:17am On Aug 23, 2022
How did we get to 2000 so fast?
I missed it cry
But anyway. grin I dedicate page 2002 grin to my babies
Amaka, Bella, Chichi, Chomzy, Diana, to my new baby Eloswag for always loving up on Chomzy and to my rider of life grin grin Chizzy. One day you'll forgive Bella for whatever she did to you LMAO grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:
I see biggie evicting all fake housemates this Sunday

they should all leave, especially Modella with her 5 boxes and still doesn't wear anything worthy of appreciation. I don't not even want to mention her horrible wigs.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Dezenazil:
they should all leave, especially Modella with her 5 boxes and still doesn't wear anything worthy of appreciation. I don't not even want to mention her horrible wigs.

I think the fake housemates might all leave this Sunday , they all don't have any content , vibes or made any meaningful contributions , they all only eat and sleep , they didn't perform tasks asked of them , even when biggie remind them of the tasks, they went back eating and sleeping . No duvet contents from any of them too . They all being careful of outside fans of housemates .

They should all go .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.