Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947879 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes: I have said it multiple times that people who rush to say rubbish contribute less, why would he crush what diz Girl is saying, these people have won wager 3 times..

Hermes well done..

sheggz is completely daft!
Honestly,I love Hermes for this,despite how brilliant he's been,he still recognizes other's efforts.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes: I have said it multiple times that people who rush to say rubbish contribute less, why would he crush what diz Girl is saying, these people have won wager 3 times..

Hermes well done..

Sometimes it pays to sit some unnecessary banters out. 100m no be anybody mate, the game just got real. Emotions are flying ,sinister agenda by jealous people in place of housemates and especially viewers are beginning to agend'

Hermes is up there where he is being compared to winners, and or contenders for the win. Please don't brawl underdogs. You'll only be dragged to their level. It won't do our Hermes any good.

Sheggz just gave his own opinion, certain things could be taken out of context or deliberately misread. Dont dragg any one here until they fųck with our Hermes. If any fõol misyearn about Hermes then you unleash your vitriol. Please.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
This Modella is an irritant!.
Taking sides all over .
You dey ment?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Waoh really feel for Sheggs, now everyone go dey enter am. At least Adekunle own was upstairs with few pple
Sheggs own na presence of all the contestant and Bella could not say anything.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:

Hermes well done..

Did Hermes say this to his face?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2022
This Bella no get sense at all. She's tired of Sheggz but she dey hide am. Over confidence go kill Sheggz

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Demnan:
Chizzy is a rider. Thank you for giving this update. I've been really worried about her loneliness

Your Doyin is fine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Shekpe useless pig see as everyone dey use mop ground cheesy

Phyna priestess welldone kiss
Shegge wants to show us say he be London bad boy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Anugod:
Wager task meeting don scatter because of Sheggs and Phyna grin grin

Groovy is caught in between his friend and babe. Who he wan side now? grin OK na babe he dey support cheesy

Na food these guys go dey chop now. Make una finish all the food make una loose una wager starve next week.

Level 1 don carry their badluck come this house now. I forsee a wager loss due to irreconcilable differences.

Just clocked in to hear Groovy updating Deji.

He says Normal Normal, na see finish be this from Shegzz. He said if not that the guy na him guy, he for tell am make him dey him dey...

Eh eh eh eh.. Groovy say na why dem no dey win wager upstairs..

At the dining table, Bella asking Rachel why it is that once she hears Shegzz's name, she must come to attack.

Rachel being sarcastic says maybe she likes him...

Shegzz telling his perspective to Doyin and Doyin says that of everything that happened, she did not think it was necessary for Shegzz to say if he was up against Phyna, Phyna would go home... That Phyna was not talking based on how strong she thinks she is but was just talking naturally.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2022
MizzD:

Did Hermes say this to his face?
Hermes doesn't need to say sh!t to anybody's face. It is not his battle. They were outside and people that witnessed what happened spoke to him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Someone drop link to this gbas gbos I gats watch am again. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:

Gbegirisoup is definitely here lurking and trolling with his alternates…I can feel itgrin
I have not seen anyone trolling with his signature though, except he is disguising grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2022
hiteelong:
Please what caused the fight o

This one seggz quite like this grin

Phyna Don finish am
The house was deliberating on their Friday wager task
Phyna contributed and said they should include some fashion show to their presentation to make it dope

Sheggz counters her and says something else
Phyna reacts,that they were both insinuating the same thing and said she was getting angry.
The house was of the opinion that since level 2 had mostly won wager tasks they should allow them

Sheggz starts saying rubbish that Phyna was shouting..
Phyna says she isn't shouting that that's how she usually is,she then leaves the lounge

Sheggz starts saying rubbish again that if he was up against Phyna ,she would leave

That's how Phyna and Rachael changed it for him

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Arizoner: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2022
sheggz is most handsome male bbn hm of all time. Who's with me?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Groovy to Phyna " when this your head start going up , just leave , just leave, don't stay there and be talking, this house some people wan send some people home untimely "

Husband material grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:

Gbegirisoup is definitely here lurking and trolling with his alternates…I can feel itgrin
I miss him/her though grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2022
I think level 1 should allow level 2 to take charge of the execution of their task. They can chip in during strategy tho. Adekunle to host/present, Hermes, Elo, Giddy and maybe Doyin for execution. Others should just STFU! Very useless set of human beings.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Arizoner:

No one is with u , as man , I find adekunle more handsome as a man

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2022
I no talk am…

Level one should sit out and watch level teach them creativity and wager winning, they have brought their nonsense attitude to our level two…

Meanwhile… Phyna and Bryann will do the work of muting some people…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Caramelize Olodo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Arizoner:
It depends on what is handsome to you but on this 1 you're alone

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:
Groovy to Phyna " when this your head start going up , just leave , just leave, don't stay there and be talking, this house some people wan send some people home untimely "

Husband material grin
Groovy toy boy ass licker playing safe should shishhh undecided Phyna no send him papa she is free to express herself however she wants!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Phyna: That's why they can't win wager

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2022
eleshin:
I think level 1 should allow level 2 to take charge of the execution of their task. They can chip in during strategy tho. Adekunle to host/present, Hermes, Elo, Giddy and maybe Doyin for execution. Others should just STFU! Very useless set of human beings.
Buhaaahhhaaaaahhaa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Arizoner:
Is Mike a joke to you?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Arizoner: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2022
DamianX:

It depends on what is handsome to you but on this 1 you're alone
ok. eghe and mambi, won't you like to pick sheggs?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Sheggz is having an opinion in a team that wants to win a wager??

Lmao. Joke of the century! grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Arizoner:
Nobody. I'll pick giddyfia before him sef

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

Just clocked in to hear Groovy updating Deji.

He says Normal Normal, na see finish be this from Shegzz. He said if not that the guy na him guy, he for tell am make him dey him dey...

Eh eh eh eh.. Groovy say na why dem no dey win wager upstairs..

At the dining table, Bella asking Rachel why it is that once she hears Shegzz's name, she must come to attack.

Rachel being sarcastic says maybe she likes him...

Shegzz telling his perspective to Doyin and Doyin says that of everything that happened, she did not think it was necessary for Shegzz to say if he was up against Phyna, Phyna would go home... That Phyna was not talking based on how strong she thinks she is but was just talking naturally.

Thanks for this.. Could have sworn she said something out of the ordinary from the update..

Everybody is in everybody’s business but my pure heart can not talk again

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Ewww this Adekunle Daniella thing is uncomfortable to watch. Maybe cos Dotun is already there or maybe cos he can’t see Rachael who is in front of him and obviously likes him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Miiirage: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2022

Nobody grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Adekunle " about yesterday , they were all wrong , they all gossiped . It means u can't tell Chomzy a secret "

Adekunle , Recheal and Eloswags gisting , phyna and Daniella just join them now

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.