Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1976268 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:
Sometimes I wonder if Bella didn't come this house, what will be Sheggz game plan ?

I suspect Shegz may have manipulated people into a situation of being fine lipsrsealed
I can’t say the same for Frownie sadly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:
Edo girls are together on this ,
Sheggz need be careful ! They have ganged up

They will make that house miserable for him....he go request voluntary exit....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:

Comrade,na so we see am ogrin
Looks can be deceiving

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Adekunle is called to the diary room

Are they having dairy sessions ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterSteps:
This Sheggz hate is becoming something else

Are these housemates intimidated by his accent or the fact that he's a posh kid or the fact that he schooled abroad??

In Nigeria or among Nigerians in Nigeria, always endeavor to hide or conceal your status especially if you're an affluential
Kidd and Mike had pure British accent but they were not hated by their fellow housemates or the viewers but you see that pompous London rat called Sheggz,he’s an irritant!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
scondy:

They will make that house miserable for him....he go request voluntary exit....

U need see as them gather , grin grin

Phyna is the least of them , others get louder mouths than phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Do you know why I like Allyson? It is because she minds her business. Doyin is actually defending sheggz on this issue. Very irritating.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Diary session. Adekunle is in.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

grin grin grin I saw the way he quickly left shortly after she came. But i thought it was more because he is still vexing for her...
I suspect it might be both!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Adekunle, you are a darling. I love your reason

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
innocentdude:

Looks can be deceiving
I swear!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
scondy:

What's before upper credit in polythenics ...I I sure that is what she is implying....is it distinction?

Lol, I have no idea.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
carammel:

What i feel about Sheggz is that he feels threatened by someone he perceives stronger or better than him in personality.

He likes people to worship him and once you are not having that, he begins to goad and throw shades until the person reacts.

I await him and Groovy.

Reason y he keeps saying he doesn't know ehere adekunle's heart is at....u be God to one know person heart? He is also threatened by phyna having survived eviction twice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
DamianX:

Some came with dilddo they will share grin
Fingers crossed on having the first ever 3some....odds on Daniella being the recipient

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterSteps:

Are these housemates intimidated by his accent or the fact that he's a posh kid or the fact that he schooled abroad??

In Nigeria or among Nigerians in Nigeria, always endeavor to hide or conceal your status especially if you're an affluential
nobody hates sheggz, his attitude is dirty,was mike not posh, was kidwaya not posh why are they not hated, call a spade a spade he is a self absorbed, condescending morafucker

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
scondy:

Chizzy has a successful business outside...his family members are all out of the country....Bryan said he is just a regular upcoming artiste .....I heard diana saying when Bryan asked her if they were cool ...she said she sees him as a mean person ...bla...bla..bla....

Bryan is no more Worth to be known further....loool
Doyin spices

scondy, restttttt

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
fairygeh:
This thing pain sheggz o
He and Bella hugging to console themselves grin

This has cracked me up now and it’s not a good look here cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
But forget everything

Adekunle is very intelligent guy

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
I love this Adekunle
Dude is intelligent...

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterSteps:

Everyone liked Kidd and Mike ....they had foreign accents..the housemates loved them ....vee and khafi had their crew in the house ...shegz isn't the 1st housemate to ve lived in London....anto was American with strong Yankee accent ...housemates loved her...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Sheggz couldn't catch his sub while sitting with Bryann....cheesy grin cheesy

He was even agreeing with what Bryann said grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
And eloquent
Onyi99:
I love this Adekunle
Dude is intelligent...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
innocentdude:

She's also told us that she's 23 years old
She also said she's auditioned for 5 years
Yet the minimum age for auditioning is 21
Meaning she's been auditioning since she's been 18 years old

Fantastic brother
Fantastic

grin grin
She'll soon blow her cover in that house. I'm sure some of the housemates must have already taken notice of her lies.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
In as much as I don't like sheggz and his ego, capping,pride e.t.c........but what happened this morning here is my take
Sheggz-as usual nothing he does triggers me anymore(for him to have made that stupid statement his family must own like 90% of multichoice shares ooooo grin)

Dotun:what dotun actually said to Rachael is very right because have not seen her had issues with sheggz before but she seems to want to be at the center of every "sheggz" dragging

Doyin:I don't even know why some of you are trying to build narrative on her....even while she was sitting with dem sheggz she told him outrightly that "the when you are up against me you will go home statement wasn't necessary at all" I think am starting to like her the fact that she does not buy people's fight and still tell you as it is or as it should be is one trait most people even on this thread don't have..... everybody must not hate a particular person

Chichi:she is the least loyal housemate this year she is all for the game and that's fine

The people that felt because of segun's attitude anybody that move close to him must be written off are actually bad people in real life.......

P:s when I read some comments on this forum I just smile because from some people's comments you will know they are worse than most of this housemates

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
So it's pretty clear that Sheggz is the clout. If you want to be noticed/get engagement, trend or enjoy some 5mins of fame, just drag, fight or insert Sheggz - even big brands are now hopping on his star power. Sheggz with the Midas touch! WE PIN FOR SHEGGZ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
I heard Phynna dragged Sheggz by his balls today.. I love it ..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Did Adekunle just infer Biggie cheated?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterSteps:

Sheggz talks without thinking about its implication hence his statements comes off as condescending and derogatory!
He himself has admitted he always does that but he concludes by saying thats 'being real'

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:
Sometimes I wonder if Bella didn't come this house, what will be Sheggz game plan ?
Probably the same game plan, he will just find another girl to manipulate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

I strongly disagree with you. If she had a semblance of respect for Khalid who's watching the show, she wouldn't be messing around with someone else (especially as they had a thing going on and never had issues). This isn't love island where the objectivity of the show is seeking a mate. If she stays on the show and not involve herself with someone else, will she die. Not to sound judgemental, but people like this might have a problem with fidelity. Not a good look.

Lemme be honest
It is one thing that marred my Doyin’s conduct in this game for me
I have excused it away by saying she was just vibing with Cyph
But I watched Cyph and his bracelet talk
Sad sha
Kinda wanted them to be a thing outside
Ya duwa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:
Adekunle is called to the diary room

Are they having dairy sessions ?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.