Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958859 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amillionnn:
Yeah he really messed up. I even started looking at him sideways and I really like him. I hope he can fix it. I can imagine how Diana is feeling cos of the age difference. She’s probably feeling stupid and embarrassed. I don’t know how he’s going to fix it. Is he going to throw Amaka away now cos if he dosent, I don’t think Diana will hop on board even as just friends. She feels disrespected.

I will be very surprised if Diana gives him a second chance even if he throws Amaka away which he does not seem like doing...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
sunnymix:
Phyna betrayed Amaka undecided
Yes she did. And still topped it with insult by not acknowledging it with a remorseful plea. Clearly she doesn't rate Amaka because Amaka too dont rate herself.

The both are torn from the same village rag, used to wipe a witch's afterbirth.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
homesteady:
Can you guys remember that Sheggz was threatening to beat up Eloswag because he had a disagreement with Bella?
He was saying that Elo should have respect for Bella because he’s with her.

Now, see him fighting with his supposed best friend girlfriend.

He's a fool, I taya for people wey dey rate am .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

This is why we always learn something new during reunions.. grin
True! Looking forward to it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Yes she did. And still topped it with insult by not acknowledging it with a remorseful plea. Clearly she doesn't rate Amaka because Amaka too dont rate herself.

The both are torn from the same village rag, used to wipe a witch's afterbirth.

Comrade, leave my Phyna for me oh.
Which kain Gbas be this?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:

Daniella is Top 10, but there are at least 7 housemates she cannot throw out if she is up against them.

She's gaining fans, but she's mostly a second or third fave, so, if she is up against their #1 or #2, problem go dey
Yeah I agree with this.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
carammel:
I am suddenly feeling connected with these housemates maybe cos it’s my first time settling down to actually watch their diary session.

Everyone has their side of the story, they show their heart embodied with raw emotion, i am not really even angry at any of them yet.

Waiting for others…

Honestly! Getting their perspectives directly is so helpful. But is it that their session today is special? Or is this the kindly big brother?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
I think she needs to do that, too. She is so lonely in that house, thank God for Chizzy, their friendship might develop into more. I hope she doesn't try to date him, though
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If she doesn't talk to Alli and can't handle the feeling, she fit run crazy and ask for voluntary exit oooooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Modella na fake housemate she should calm down and allow real housemates to shine biko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Make Diana speak up now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is what made Diana loose Giddyfya.
You like him and kept pushing him to Amaka.
Now you are thinking and loosing weight.

Now again, dey are dragging wager roles, instead of saying I want to handle skin care oh, just like Bella handled fashion. You stayed in the background and expected your previous level HMs to fight and recommend you.

Now it feels like dey hate her and don't see her skin all along.

Babe, tough world, fight for what u want.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
scondy:

We are about to witness the first poly amorous big brother relationship....

Loooool ...

But really Diana seems not to have to have issue with amaka nd him being close...but doesn't like him friends with Rachel.....ironical right?

You know Amaka and Diana were roommates, Diana even calls her her baby.

I think she sees her as a younger sister and doesn't want to have issues with Amaka because of man.

Amaka on her own, no wan release the Giddy, because she has been on a search for male attention all this time, and she had asked Diana to secure Giddy for her earlier on. She also insists she asked Diana if she liked Giddy, and Diana said she didn't, so, she dey unlook Diana's outbursts recently.

I was even thinking the Saturday night incident would have turned Amaka off chasing something with GiddyFia, but that one no deter who don dey find man for weeks.

The entire thing just looks like two people in a game of musical chairs, and I don't know which of them to even fault more, but both of them are sha both right and wrong. The only thing that can solve this wahala is one person getting evicted.

ReUnion will sha be interesting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
kowema:

Comrade, leave my Phyna for me oh.
Which kain Gbas be this?
I like that she somehow has a sex-appeal aura with facial expressions but comrade, your phyna's razzness can be offending.

But you know I don't drag any housemate na, just fõolish viewer(s)... smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
LoL

Diana been making one laugh sha.

N'a Street dem dey run her sha. Welcome to Naija. Nobody dey smile
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Modella na fake housemate she should calm down and allow real housemates to shine biko

LOL that's even the more reason she should hustle the spotlight with them because there's 0% chance of her winning the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
But what is it going to take Diana to tell them she's interested in skincare section? How do you expect them to know what you want when you don't speak up??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Demnan:
I think she is someone that needs ro have her own person to come to at the end of the day. Someone with whom, during the day, they mix with other people, but at the end, they can talk and be for each other. Someone whose attentions she doesn't have to share

Then she needs to lower her expectations and just enjoy herself and stop being desperate. In our clime, you’re better off allowing the guys do the chasing particularly in a confined space like the BB house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
AutoChick4U:
She's probably those spoilt last born that got things handed to them. And she no fit confront without crying

I think she’s the only child sef.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by greatlinda(f): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
bukolaademi001:
But what is it going to take Diana to tell them she's interested in skincare section? How do you expect them to know what you want when you don't speak up??
I don't understand diana....can't she speak for herself?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amaka is obsessed with star signs.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
1stSonOfLucifer:
LoL

Diana been making one laugh sha.

N'a Street dem dey run her sha. Welcome to Naija. Nobody dey smile
She probably grew up shielded and protected. Amaka the psychologist
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is just a Sunday Sunday football in England , most of them didn't make it professionally

It's better when u play under professional football academy , like Arsenal academy . This is just street football in England . In ikotun and ebute ero lagos island we have this kind of field, where people go play on Sundays too

There's no any professional footballer in biggie's house , let's be guided pls

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Diana try dey speak your mind o.

If the wager is your area of specialization, then you should be actively involved and sell yourself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

Its a complex situation.

I don't find her stuck up but she refuses to be dragged into the gutters which though is a strength, can alienate you.

She also has a very strong view on what she wants in a man but forgets that the person she wants may not want her.

So her self confidence becomes a problem when it is not yielding what she wants it to yield. Its almost like her self confidence overshadows her physical ability to snag the type of man she wants.

I just want to see how she is going to claw back from her current position..

She needs to stop trying too hard. Lack of success is slowly creeping into frustration.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
kowema:
This is what made Diana loose Giddyfya.
You like him and kept pushing him to Amaka.
Now you are thinking and loosing weight.

Now again, dey are dragging wager roles, instead of saying I want to handle skin care oh, just like Bella handled fashion. You stayed in the background and expected your previous level HMs to fight and recommend you.

Now it feels like dey hate her and don't see her skin all along.

Babe, tough world, fight for what u want.
Lowkey, I think Diana is both conscious of her age, and her speech in that house, hence her reluctance to speak up for herself in multiple scenarios.

Perhaps she does not want to seem forceful on these people who are significantly younger than her, and she is mindful that she is not the most fluent, and may struggle to relay some of her thoughts to them.

Not everyone is bold, some people literally just sit by and allow others take the shine over them, it can be such a terrible and self-harming trait to have.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

Its a complex situation.
I don't find her stuck up but she refuses to be dragged into the gutters which though is a strength, can alienate you.
She also has a very strong view on what she wants in a man but forgets that the person she wants may not want her.
So her self confidence becomes a problem when it is not yielding what she wants it to yield. Its almost like her self confidence overshadows her physical ability to snag the type of man she wants.
I just want to see how she is going to claw back from her current position..

This apt post has got me sooo emotional cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
KingDamzzy:

LOL that's even the more reason she should hustle the spotlight with them because there's 0% chance of her winning the show.
Toh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
homesteady:

I think she’s the only child sef.

Last born.

She said it on the first day, she's a last born.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:
Diana is emotionally affected about how the house is ignoring her abilities when it comes to skin care products task.
Honestly, this big brother experience is a humbling experience... cry

This one too
Hei Ghod cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:

Lowkey, I think Diana is both conscious of her age, and her speech in that house, hence her reluctance to speak up for herself in multiple scenarios.

Perhaps she does not want to seem forceful on these people who are significantly younger than her, and she is mindful that she is not the most fluent, and may struggle to relay some of her thoughts to them.

Not everyone is bold, some people literally just sit by and allow others take the shine over them, it can be such a terrible and self-harming trait to have.
Diana is not that old naaa. But they carried small children full this season unlike last season

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amaka is using style to ask Diana if she's mad at her for now being close to Giddyfia.

So Diana is jealous that Rachel likes Giddyfia but she's okay with Amaka liking Giddyfia? This is really a scalene triangle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
I swear this Amaka na Zeeworld fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.