Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943208 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MrOptics: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
I have never seen arrogance, pride, street mannerisms and hyper masculinity inside one woman as Phyna. If only her cries could wash that away and make her more calm and cool-headed in words and mannerisms, that will be good for her.

Please Sheggz should ignore her even if she brings fight and violence, he should be cool because from the looks of things biggie might punish him for a crime they both commit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Biggie gave a serious warn!ng to Bella and Sheggz

Biggie: Sheggz, Bella your habit of sabotag!ng your partner when you are not paired together will no longer be tolerated...apologize to your partners.

Henceforth your b@d behaviour will no longer be tolerated

Even Biggie don tire for this wahala duo ���

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
ItisHi:
it's a fvcking strategy. She is busy gathering pity voters as we speak. Are you new to Bigbrother Naija?
I mean when she entered the booth, she didn't make any effort to make the shoot nice. Why didn't she smile so we know its all on Sheggz. Only to come out and start crying. Ain't buying that undecided

grin grin
Why nah... you wan cast the gal?

Allow people to continue hating... grin

Both Sheggz and Phyna are game players... and na game them come play

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
BubblingB:

Wait... she picked him on purpose or it was based on a task or something because on a normal she for pick groovy na

All the boys had each of their personalities written on a card with their picture on the other side f the card. The girls each picked a card by only looking at the summary personality. Only after picking the card up will they see the picture of the boy behind.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rarre: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:
I don’t know how Sheggz’s supporters sleep at night…knowing fully well that Sheggz is an idiot!
Shut up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
hayzed19:
If na me be Phyna, I go just dey stage dey shout "who dey, who dey"
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BubblingB(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
GalRenaissance:
I love how people think this crying from phyna could make her win the money from pity votes.

Good to see.

You can not take anything from these guys with levity. It's not her first time crying to the camera. Strategy or not she's doing well.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Phyna lines no balance for Sheggz' ears grin
Then make he go for ear examination.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
ItisHi:
it's a fvcking strategy. She is busy gathering pity voters as we speak. Are you new to Bigbrother Naija?
I mean when she entered the booth, she didn't make any effort to make the shoot nice. Why didn't she smile so we know its all on Sheggz. Only to come out and start crying. Ain't buying that undecided

It's people like you that kept making excuses for Pete's steady provocation of Whitemoney and Tacha's abnormal urge to provoke everyone including Ebuka himself. People even started justifying Beauty's behaviour as just a "strategy" .

It's when someone is bleeding on live TV you'll know that you've been egging on damaged Individuals. cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Phyna didn't exactly do well in her pick up lines segment and didn't even smile in her photoshoot section, so why the forced tears?

Sheggz is still an asshole by the way.
if u were the one, would u have smiled in that photoshoot?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
jamesbridget13:
based on what brought her to d house. If na me na money I dey after o no be to create enemies. Now see how devil lead her go pick her enemy. I wish her well

True.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
jamesbridget13:
honestly I watched them n I was like what's happening shocked
Never knew they were beefing.

It was serious fight this morning, even Biggie acknowledged it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Agbgift:

Do you mind them? A prize is at stake here. Instead of the Big baby to put their differences aside, he is busy behaving like a woman.
if he can do this to her where cameras/ people are watching.. just imagine what he will do if his wife offends him where there's no one watching
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rarre: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
COOL10:
Nigerians can be so emotional grin

Hmm, Phyna Phyna. We know what you're doing but carry on cheesy.
That girl is a fuvking strategist and Nigerians can be so emotional expect them to give her more pity votes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:
I don’t know how Sheggz’s supporters sleep at night…knowing fully well that Sheggz is an idiot!
I agree with you on this...
Shegz is a total waste of manhood...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
ItisHi:
I mean. Na only you dey see wetin I dey see. What kind of scam is this. You called someone to practice, he didn't and you also didn't bother. You went to the booth, no attempt to smile to make the shoot good. You come out and start crying. Omo I no fit
She's just forming being emotional.

Both Phyna and Segun are bad team players.

See, you don't have to like each other, but when work brings you together, you work and after that, you can decide to split, that's what's called professionalism.

I remember as an employee many years ago, the HR says, you don't have to be best of friends at work, but when a file needs to be signed by you and it's coming from someone you don't like, you e to sign it, so the organisation doesn't suffer over the actions of the two of you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Phyna lines no balance for Sheggz' ears grin
He's feeling uncomfortable now. Just as he know him bleeped up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:
Na wa o, Phyna don dey cry.

This Sheggz is a very wicked boy. E no fair at all, he cannot even tell her sorry.

Very abusive individual

Why she dey cry? Is he there to nurse her feelings? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
I said it in Week 1, that if Bella is my sister, I no go wan claim her.

Chris dey really try. Everytime I recall how he was on GUS, I cannot reconcile that person to this person. It just goes to show that people can grow up under the same roof and be so different in personalities.

If she is a good person, she will go and meet Phyna after this entire thing and apologise for Sheggz' behaviour.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Phyna you still like eloswag alot.I can see it in your eyes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Phyna sef na scam, make una no sha dey give am pity votes because of this. The girl wan use everything sef as strategy grin

Stop it.... grin

No be game them come play? abeg... may the best gamer win joor

Na today Phyna start to cry?.. people who watch know say her tears dey near... e no dey hard her

I really like this paring and the drama following it.... all join grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Anyway, pending any massive changes, Sheggz is now handing Phyna the win for the show.

Congrats to everyone involved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rarre:

That girl is a fuvking strategist and Nigerians can be so emotional expect them to give her more pity votes

Two of them are shameless.

They don't have to be friends, but out of respect, they must work together, then go back to their fight.

Actors on set listen to producer and bury pride, later they can continue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BubblingB(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rarre:

I will actually give her pity votes as long as shes not up against Hermes or probably Dotun cuz I like her drama
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dem don enter Arena for another phase of the tasks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Phyna don dey cry. Imagine losing a remarkable task which might be worth millions of Naira because of arrogance.

Sheggz na craze man grin

Sheybi they were hyping her when she was running mouth before. Make she no vex, Hermes will give her small out of 100M. tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Twoclans:
Eloswag helping phyna .
Nice one Elo.

If na Sheggs Phyna get entanglement with before the situationship hit the rocks, e for no ever follow Phyna yarn again until them leave that house, but see she and Eloswag vibing like nothing ever happened btw them.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
KnackAmPlank:
Nice one sheggz

More vawulence

Give it to her wotowoto

You talk, you collect FC. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol meanwhile every game na game… right she is smart

Phyna knows this game and she is playing it, Sheggs don turn pawn grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:
Phyna ebezina, chukwu nonso, ogini bu nsogbu gi? I mana Chi a dighide grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
ItisHi:
I mean. Na only you dey see wetin I dey see. What kind of scam is this. You called someone to practice, he didn't and you also didn't bother. You went to the booth, no attempt to smile to make the shoot good. You come out and start crying. Omo I no fit

I'm glad there're people that still make use of their brain not those emotional e-rats wailing all over the thread.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
davodyguy:

She's just forming being emotional.

Both Phyna and Segun are bad team players.

See, you don't have to like each other, but when work brings you together, you work and after that, you can decide to split, that's what's called professionalism.

I remember as an employee many years ago, the HR says, you don't have to be best of friends at work, but when a file needs to be signed by you and it's coming from someone you don't like, you e to sign it, so the organisation doesn't suffer over the actions of the two of you

HR here is big brother.
You and another employee aren't friends. HR instructed you to do something with your colleague but your colleague refused doing it.
You know that signing or whatever would be a very huge milestone for your career and your colleague deliberately sabotaged it for both of you.

Tell me how you'd feel

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.