Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949906 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

U r missing o....the chase na im be the koko...loool...

Although bryan/Diana isn't what I wanna see...my brain rejects the very thought of it...he is too childish for her...

We all have our poisons sha
I want to see something @ Bryan and Diana. Diana and the mindset she acquired in Parees
So her name is Diana?
Been calling her Dianne
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nhazeru:
I will give anything to see that head of Allyson fall in love with a face like Hermes

Head and face crack me up grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Haba. She straight up said she did not like Chi Chi. She went on to talk about how Chi Chi always got on her nerves and talks down on people. She said she always took Chi Chi’s BS just cos she didn’t want any issues so early but the 4th time, she was going to change it for her. But that Chi chi only did three and never got to four.

Anyone that watched Phyna talking about Chi chi and says Phyna said complementary things about Chi chi isn’t saying the truth…

Give this Craw Craw narrative a rest.
They were all mandated to reveal details about their lockdown partners, weaknesses and strengths.
She and Chi Chi have known themselves from way back where they both work in a club.
Phyna upon realizing she was paired with Chi Chi, her fellow Craze girl , decision to take the calm side in the room so things flow smoothly betwn them. Her analysis of Chi Chi was based on who Chi Chi is in real life, an attitude that didn't even change much.
She said Chi Chi told her she was willing to throw her under the bus if Push came to Shove and one person had to go.

All she said was what Chi Chi did and who she was.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Christy O

I remember when Bella was gisting the guys how frustrating it was in trying getting to get her partner to communicate and interact with her. I knew instantly that it's Christy O she's talking about even before she mentioned her name.

I don't think I'm going to like this Christy and Amaka's friendship, it will definitely be tilted to one side and Christy will be at the losing my end. Amaka has been calling her all sorts of names and the poor girl could only giggle and mumble some words even though she's starting to get hurt. Did she talk to phyna like that when they were still pals? This friendship will do more damage to Christy's already fragile self esteem. I hope it doesn't last

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
I am beginning to like beauty

..she is expressive

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
My Doyin has lost her voice. I'm very sad.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
The beauty I know and I don’t like is back

Abeg leave Groovy:
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
What is wrong with Chichi please?

Adekunle and Bella were talking about the difference between Igbo soup and Yoruba soup.

Chichi sitting there, when Bella mentions they use a lot of stew, she shouts, "Ofe mmanu!"

Then tells Adekunle he does not look Yoruba, "..except your lips. Your lips look Yoruba", and I am sitting here wondering what Yoruba lips look like. .

She also mentions Ofe mmanu a second time, unprovoked.
Just google searched and it means "People who eat too much oily food"
And I like her more than that ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
My Doyin has lost her voice. I'm very sad.

My?

Me and you share a fav?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wait! I’m not understanding; I wasn’t paying attention but I see sheggz standing over Bella then I hear bring a seat over to me
( I believe this is Bella) then sheggz goes I don’t need to bring a seat to you. You need to bring a seat to me and then he walks back to his seat which is at the extreme end of the table and next thing, Bella gets up and walks over to sit beside sheggz. Nawa oh! Bella don Dey fall oh! Chai!

Everyone looks on akwardly. Chomzy moves her seat slightly away from Bella. Bella says ahan! Why? and Chomzy says, to give you privacy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
E shock you?grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:
I am beginning to like beauty

..she is expressive
that girl na mad girl. She's on the list of my favourites at the moment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Amillionnn:
Wait! I’m not understanding; I wasn’t paying attention but I see sheggz standing over Bella then I hear bring a seat over to me
( I believe this is Bella) then sheggz goes I don’t need to bring a seat to you. You need to bring a seat to me and then he walks back to his seat which is at the extreme end of the table and next thing, Bella gets up and walks over to sit beside sheggz. Nawa oh! Bella don Dey fall oh! Chai!

Everyone looks on akwardly. Chomzy moves her seat slightly away from Bella. Bella says ahan! Why? and Chomzy says, to give you privacy.

This last paragraph cracked me up!!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tatiana4u:
E shock you?grin

Zukwanike grin
It is too early for this biko
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
dominique:

I remember when Bella was gisting the guys how frustrating it was in trying getting to get her partner to communicate and interact with her. I knew instantly that it's Christy O she's talking about even before she mentioned her name.

I don't think I'm going to like this Christy and Amaka's friendship, it will definitely be tilted to one side and Christy will be at the losing my end. Amaka has been calling her all sorts of names and the poor girl could only giggle and mumble some words even though she's starting to get hurt. Did she talk to phyna like that when they were still pals? This friendship will do more damage to Christy's already fragile self esteem. I hope it doesn't last
amaka and christy o friendship is far enjoyable than amaka and that mad girl phina's toxic relationship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
This tired conversation is cracking me up. Chi chi Said she has dated someone who was always tired. That why will a man be always tired.. Lmao

I’m crying cry grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chichi is cracking me up....loool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:

My?

Me and you share a fav?
ha, Doyin is no 1 on my list of favourites. Better unfriend her, because me i wount. i prefer being your foe for the gbas gbos that will come in later.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

I think Mario Balotelli is sexy, a lot sexier than Cesc Fabregas for example lipsrsealed
Hmmm, you must be a fan of really darkskinned, physically fit men.

I wasn’t wrong when i posted Hermes picture here even before he was introduced, i kinda knew you would be attracted to his kind.
You are not a sucker for fine face.

I hope you don’t like Bancè of Burkina faso embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
ha, Doyin is no 1 on my list of favourites. Better unfriend her, because me i wount. i prefer being your foe for the gbas gbos that will come in later.

Chei.. I’m scared you will buy market unprovoked for my fav in future

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
carammel:

Hmmm, you must be a fan of really darkskinned, physically fit men.
I wasn’t wrong when i posted Hermes picture here even before he was introduced, i kinda knew you would be attracted to his kind.
You are not a sucker for fine face.
I hope you don’t like Bancè of Burkina faso embarassed

Not Bance
Not at all
I find Francesco Totti to be one of the most beautiful humans ever so, I dunno, maybe I am polyattractedcheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bella is naturally aggressive though, even for normal gist, she go dey strong face.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
I wonder if Bella’s aggressive manner of speaking is due to the fact she stutters cos she’s so aggressive.

Chi chi oh! This babe be cracking me up for real. As a man who lets me slip out of your hand, you should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
See the way these girls are shamelessly showing their love for men with money. No wonder those redpill guys for that thread hate women so much undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:

Chei.. I’m scared you will buy market unprovoked for my fav in future
I wount. I like Doyin so much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
Bella is naturally aggressive though, even for normal gist, she go dey strong face.

I wish we had voice notes- too tired to type
I was wondering how someone would hold her hand with this tone/voice like she wants to fight cheesy
I think she is loosening up tho
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
See this Doyin wey look like rat follow dey talk about how man must spend on her. Na wa o angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm beginning yo like Bella. Though I hated her aloofness on launch day and the uppercut she gave Chichi 2 days ago. Dont like bullying.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

I wish we had voice notes- too tired to type
I was wondering how someone would hold her hand with this tone/voice like she wants to fight cheesy
I think she is loosening up tho

I tire grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Roomies in Lockdown

Bella and Christy O

Diana and Amaka

Sheggz and Groovy

Giddifia and Bryann

Chichi and Phyna

I'm not sure of the rest.
Cyph.....Adekunle
Beauty.....Doyin
Groovy.....SheggZ
Bryan......Giddyfia
Ilebeya......Chomzy
Daniella.....Allyson
Kess......Dotun
Khalid....Hermes
Phyna....ChiChi
Pharmsarvi......Eloswag
Christy O....Bella
Amaka.....Diana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
This Shege always trying to form rich boy like Kiddwaya. I won’t be surprised say na all these Peckham London boys from Bariga angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Doyin dey fall my hand with this her mindset sha...I think she is subtly elitist ....yeah....she is just rubbing me off wrongly...seems she looks down on certain people she thinks are not up to a certain level

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.