Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942435 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2022
DownChelsea:

Have you considered that maybe he isn't that attracted to Phyna and she doesn't turn him on

Trust me.. the male sex organ has a mind of its own. You don't need to be into someone before it moves.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Is giddy and amaka not together again?
Cos I did not see them together for his night at all o.
Tot they were dating
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

Baba did you actually check out Groovy's penis ? What kind of playing is that biko?!

Abeg ask am o grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2022
DownChelsea:

Have you considered that maybe he isn't that attracted to Phyna and she doesn't turn him on
Haba
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Trust me.. the male sex organ has a mind of its own. You don't need to be into someone before it moves.

As men would say "babe Neva turn you off before na why you dey talk like dis"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

Baba did you actually check out Groovy's penis ? What kind of playing is that biko?!

I looked for a buldge after their intense romance and he was flatter than bellas boobs.

Don't get ideas.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

You think it's all guys that go about exposing their dick?. Don't you know as a man you're meant to package your dick properly with the right type of boxers when coming to such activity.
It isn't sexy having visible boner in public.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2022
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAV1SgmhjaI [/url]

Nwakibeya
I miss this ad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

I looked for a buldge after their intense romance and he was flatter than bellas boobs.

Don't get ideas.

That's the thing, why did you even check for a bulge in the first place? Tell me please, Nairaland is a safe space and no one is judgmental here. cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2022
DamianX:

You think it's all guys that go about exposing their dick?. Don't you know as a man you're meant to package your dick properly with the right type of boxers when coming to such activity.
It isn't sexy having visible boner in public.

Lol.. how do you hide a boner?... tuck it inbetween your legs?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2022
DownChelsea:
Chomzy can't resist Eloswag for too long.

Nigga has proven to be a master seducer.

Same tactic he used in throwing Phyna off balance in the 1st 2 weeks.

He's got that "energy" that does special magic.

Chomzy will give (or has already given) in.
seducer na ebe? Person wey dey like oti come dey too handsy. I hope he doesn't put himself in trouble with overly touchy touchy attitude. As for Phyna, na just conji make am reason Eloswag, am sure by now, she go dey wonder wetin she been see for oti body.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

That's the thing, why did you even check for a bulge in the first place? Tell me please, Nairaland is a safe space and no one is judgmental here. cry

are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2022
Dezenazil:
seducer na ebe? Person wey dey like oti come dey too handsy. I hope he doesn't put himself in trouble with overly touchy touchy attitude. As for Phyna, na just conji make am reason Eloswag, am sure by now, she go dey wonder wetin she been see for oti body.

Start watching the show.

E Neva late
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

Weird.. Yall think everything is gay. I'm also not going to try to convince you of my sexual preferences.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
Meanwhile all modella does is plenty shalaye, nothing extra, she should have just relaxed and had tad fun while attempting to sell herself…
she has lele vibes written all over her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Vote Phyna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Lol.. how do you hide a boner?... tuck it inbetween your legs?

You don't need to even tuck your dick in-between your legs because the boxer will hide/dampen the visibility.
I hope you don't wear Dotun's type of boxers to pool parties o make you no go turn Mr bean grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Modella is all those annoying club girls that would stay in one corner and dance with only her female friends.
that's d sign of a 37 girl
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Party over.

Please,
Support,
Hype,
Follow,
And VOTE
PHYNA!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2022
DownChelsea:

1. You agree that it isn't admissible

2. Your understanding/perception of what you watch can't be "the standard". It would always be subjective and vary from observer to observer (due to different complex factors)

You made me disturb my lawyer friend just to get a good reply to this! grin

- inadmissible evidence can still tip the balance deeper to beyond reasonable doubt;

- if someone does something repetitively enough to become known for it, it will be a burden on him if he's up against circumstantial evidence.

- words are open to interpretation based on different meanings and contexts, and they can also be simply literal. Eloswag repeatedly talks about girls liking him, it raises the probability that he will talk that way about any girl that gives in to him. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAV1SgmhjaI [/url]

Nwakibeya
I miss this ad
It is his father's Mbano dialect for me...Big family.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Weird.. Yall think everything is gay. I'm also not going to try to convince you of my sexual preferences.

Haba na joke i dey Bro, no vex! smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2022
DamianX:

are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin

Abeg na joke i dey o! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Anagha123: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2022
The party was boring
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2022
If not for the level 1 and level 2 mentally still in their heads.. these guys might just have an orgy.

Someone should tell the cameraman to switch to the head of house' room, i want to see something grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Munzy14:

It is his father's Mbano dialect for me...Big family.

The song does something to me. Unlike this rubbish August meeting ad. How can they go from this to that. Guinness no try at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin na why dem give you goat punishment.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:09am On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:
Kunle go just knack singlet and shorts, siddon one side.

He has never entered this water to swim, which leads me to two theories;

Either he has a fear of water, possibly from a near drowning experience or he's an ogbanje.
hmmmm! Are u insinuating he might turn into fish once the water touches him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Phyna high and slurring

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

You made me disturb my lawyer friend just to get a good reply to this! grin

- inadmissible evidence can still tip the balance deeper to beyond reasonable doubt;

- if someone does something repetitively enough to become known for it, it will be a burden on him if he's up against circumstantial evidence.

- words are open to interpretation based on different meanings and contexts, and they can also be simply literal. Eloswag repeatedly talks about girls liking him, it raises the probability that he will talk that way about any girl that gives in to him. smiley

Raises the probability

Likelihood

Interpretation (that isn't even judicial in nature)

These are all of corroborative importance AT BEST..

I should have this exercise directly with your Lawyer friend tho (not you)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:

The song does something to me. Unlike this rubbish August meeting ad. How can they go from this to that. Guinness no try at all.
They only trying to promote the August meeting stuff regarding the show timing...

Maybe next one will be a wow!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Abeg what was Phyna saying? I turned down my volume and missed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.