Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943254 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2022
nazablossom:

And so, But Bryan insulted somebody's father in an argument and you still defended it. In a verbal fight, anything can go, according to you undecided

Exactly.

So, why the heck is someone coming here to tell us someone was being bullied because she actively participated in an altercation?

What determines being bullied? Is it because she lost the fight?

Dem no bully anybody na my point be that. If she could insult Bryann like that, then, she was clearly not being bullied.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Eeghe:

I now wear him like contacts, he has entered mine finish cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Now I can see why Modella nominated Piggymaka.
And Modella will leave before Amaka tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Geezeem:

I watched that fight
BRYANN bought it wholesale

Very BRYANN habit

I mean you can speak up for your friends, we all do..... but allowing it to blow up into a full fledged fight of your own is BRYANN being either BRYANN or chasing BRYANN lipsrsealed

At a point he even started saying BRYANN was provocative... like BRYANN her BRYANN ? lipsrsealed

BRYANN two no try at BRYANN

Chochocho BRYANN dey her BRYANN too undecided

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
nazablossom:

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

So, why are you complaining about people bullying someone?

Or, people are only allowed to be themselves when they allow others to be insufferable?

Please, employ consistency.

If people are allowed to be themselves, others should also be allowed to react to that version of them however they like.

Don't write long epistles now, because people reacted how they would react to insensitivity.

Maybe Beauty too should not have been disqualified because she was being herself, warts and all, yet the same Amaka had a lot to say about Beauty.

Allow everyone to be themselves, stop accusing people of bullying anyone because they did what they would do to someone who was trying to shut everyone else up.

If Amaka's argument with Bryan or Daniella was an isolated incident, I would never call that bullying. People exchange words all the time in that house and I've never said the B word. What makes this a clear case of bullying is the simple fact they Daniella and Bryan both took advantage of her argument with Modella to face her too. That's what makes it a gangup and bullying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Let everyone be themselves will always be a recipe for disaster.

Maybe dem never slap some of una for hostel before, na why you think people can just go to a public space and be themselves.

As long as you are living with human beings you MUST ADJUST, and if you refuse to adjust, people around you will make sure you adjust, or you run away from there.

If you're mad in your father's house, no carry am reach outside, because you no know who dey craze pass you. People have died for going outside to be themselves.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Eeghe:
Manifesting a banging weekend for us on this show, for example Biggie bringing back Ch199, fake housemates being shown the door, drama
with good outcomes for my viewing pleasure…

Doyin, Groovy and all my people to be lit

Eeghe doll... can you or anyone pls confirm for me if Chomzy and Groovy have spoken to each other since Phyna asked him not to? embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

She was being bullied now, na why she fit dey talk anyhow.

Nairaland people no dey know trigger, na reaction dem dey sabi
Ah! Brayn cool o. Call my parents names in the cause of argument, you face the consequences. Brayn mama ma her mate?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:

Amaka is amazing as she is. She's full figured with gorgeous skin and a pretty face. Enough with the body shaming. There a huge number of men who think she's the prettiest in that house size and all. Las las this gang up will end up favouring her. Three people coming at her at the same time. Expecting her to run and take cover. For what! I appreciate she dug her heels in and stood her ground. That's exactly what I would have done.

I'm actually into curvy women(which is why I'm very disappointed by Amaka's showing in the house), but i know when to draw the line between a taste and a fetish which is the category of those men who still like her(the girl is the first housemate in BBNaija history to actually add weight in the house, even with the physical trainer!), it's why she entered the house with a high sense of delusion, telling herself that somehow all the guys want her, worsened by the cruise Giddyfia is using her to catch. People are now so sensitive that they would rather be indulged than told the truth. Afterall Jackie B is a BBW and a single mom, and yet displayed 100% class in the BBNaija house.

The Amaka girl is loose-lipped in an annoying way, she talks before she thinks, and she has somehow achieved the feat of managing to piss off almost everyone in Level 2.

Where people see an opportunity to apologise and a room for self-improvement, Amaka sees a new chance to keep manufacturing excuses for her lousy behaviour, having no other justification than "This is who i am!" , forgetting that character is simply the sum total of our repetitive habits and that we are what we do. Even Phyna observed that she talks carelessly.

It annoys me even more that it's an Ada Anambra that's acting this way, the girl needs a character and lifestyle overhaul, that's the truth!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:

If Amaka's argument with BRYANN or BRYANN was an isolated incident, I would BRYANN call that BRYANN . People exchange BRYANN all the time in that house and I've never said the B word. What makes this a BRYANN case of BRYANN is the BRYANN fact they BRYANN and BRYANN both took advantage of her argument with BRYANN to face her too. That's what BRYANN it a BRYANN and BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Romanoff:

Sheggz woke up giving his wife an attitude and she wasn't having it.

Ewooooo!
I like this...

This beef better last oooo lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:

If Amaka's argument with Bryan or Daniella was an isolated incident, I would never call that bullying. People exchange words all the time in that house and I've never said the B word. What makes this a clear case of bullying is the simple fact they Daniella and Bryan both took advantage of her argument with Modella to face her too. That's what makes it a gangup and bullying.

She was the one that started insulting Bryann first before he faced her.

Man was literally just laughing, and she was insulting him, and he was laughing, and she was insulting him, and you're saying they should not have faced her?

If she had not said, "Let him say his rubbish" amongst all the other nonsense she uttered before he even called her dumb, dem for face her?

Amya, you cannot set a house on fire and complain that it is burning to the ground. Every action has a reaction.

Things escalated because AMAKA escalated things. Try dey distribute blames.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Shegz and Bella kissing passionately.
Bella even climb on top... grin

shocked
The beef no even last a sec undecided
Chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Geezeem:

Eeghe doll... can you or anyone pls confirm for me if Chomzy and Groovy have spoken to each other since Phyna asked him not to? embarassed

Huh? Phyna asked him to avoid Chomzy?! She dey mad?!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

I'm actually into curvy women(which is why I'm very disappointed by Amaka's showing in the house), but i know when to draw the line between a taste and a fetish which is the category of those men who still like her(the girl is the first housemate in BBNaija history to actually add weight in the house, even with the physical trainer!), it's why she entered the house with a high sense of delusion, telling herself that somehow all the guys want her, worsened by the cruise Giddyfia is using her to catch. People are now so sensitive that they would rather be indulged than told the truth. Afterall Jackie B is a BBW and a single mom, and yet displayed 100% class in the BBNaija house.

The Amaka girl is loose-lipped in an annoying way, she talks before she thinks, and she has somehow achieved the feat of managing to piss off almost everyone in Level 2.

Where people see an opportunity to apologise and a room for self-improvement, Amaka sees a new chance to keep manufacturing excuses for her lousy behaviour, having no other justification than "This is who i am!" , forgetting that character is simply the sum total of our repetitive habits and that we are what we do. Even Phyna observed that she talks carelessly.

It annoys me even more that it's an Ada Anambra that's acting this way, the girl needs a character and lifestyle overhaul, that's the truth!

God bless you for this

This was the entire reason why things escalated, and she is still not remorseful

Even Doyin and Bella tried to explain where Bryann and Daniella were coming from, but "Victim FC" no dey gree.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

He had altercation with Sheggz, but chickened out quickly.
The guy just get muscles for nothing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Chomzy I love your look today kiss kiss
So sexy kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
nazablossom:

Even though Modella may leave, Miss Piggymaka will leave next week Sunday. I won't be surprised if Phyna nominated her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:

Amaka is amazing as she is. She's full figured with gorgeous skin and a pretty face. Enough with the body shaming. There a huge number of men who think she's the prettiest in that house size and all. Las las this gang up will end up favouring her. Three people coming at her at the same time. Expecting her to run and take cover. For what! I appreciate she dug her heels in and stood her ground. That's exactly what I would have done.

You needed to have watched... undecided lipsrsealed
Bryan started by fake choking and coughing himself into that fight....

Even Bella told him to stop... he kept on

what I don't understand is, if you have a beef with someone, why not have it out with the person one on one?.... either through a fight or through private conversation?

i mean...why wait until there is fight between that person and another, then you high Jack the fight and convert it to yours?

Amaka said Bryan has never approached her for talks before. I no dey like all this second hand tokunbo fights oooo

woo... I kuku trust chochocho... embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:

How's gossiping bullying biko?
when phyna abd amaka bullied Beauty after party?
Ahh some of you level one watchers should sit out from some conversations abeg, you clearly didn’t watch.

You can’t see put mouth of level one fights, I don’t have enough information and I do well tk ask before talking sef…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:

Please... Piggymaka is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Please... Piggymaka is disgusting.

To you she might be. But not to the world.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:
This bullying that we talk about, e no pass the attack on Amaka last night. No matter how it's dressed or made to feel like she earned it, that's pure undiluted bullying.

Bull crap... they think it's Sheggz, the public enemy who they could have gotten away with spinning this narrative? lipsrsealed

Iffa hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
DamianX:

Seems as though Rachel has served him.
be nice grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Exactly.

So, why the heck is someone coming here to tell us someone was being bullied because she actively participated in an altercation?

What determines being bullied? Is it because she lost the fight?

Dem no bully anybody na my point be that. If she could insult Bryann like that, then, she was clearly not being bullied.
She termed it "bullying" because Daniella and Bryan entered the fight. What's Bryann's concern in the argument?

According to you, he's looking out for "his sister and love interest" For what reason? They can't defend themselves?

Bryan is just being a busybody. And he's saying he has been talking to Amaka about her behavior as if he's any better. Someone that always talk about emotional intelligence but has refused to apply it.

His fans always excuse his behaviour with "he is being a GenZ crap, is Amaka not a GenZ too?

Nobody is perfect in that house, they should remove the log of wood in their eyes before advising someone else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2022
Geezeem:

You needed to have watched... undecided lipsrsealed
Bryan started by fake choking and coughing himself into that fight....

Even Bella told him to stop... he kept on

what I don't understand is, if you have a beef with someone, why not have it out with the person one on one?.... either through a fight or through private conversation?

i mean...why wait until there is fight between that person and another, then you high Jack the fight and convert it to yours?

Amaka said Bryan has never approached her for talks before. I no dey like all this second hand tokunbo fights oooo

woo... I kuku trust chochocho... embarassed

You always end up talking trash
Only you knows monikers who dont have home training on nairaland and yet you don't sound different...

I think you should channel this energy to your favs not Bryan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Amya:

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Diana looks funny to me. Perhaps thinking of sending Biggie on an errand. grin

I am not even kidding you.... I remembered that salt incident much earlier today and bursted out laughter

Then my thoughts moved to the drunken expletives on Saturday cheesy

Jeezz... I hope Diana stays a bit longer. She is funny without even meaning to grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

Huh? Phyna asked him to avoid Chomzy?! She dey mad?!!! angry

I didn't watch it, I read it here and want to know if indeed they are not speaking to each other undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Geezeem:

Bull crap... they think it's Sheggz, the public enemy who they could have gotten away with spinning this narrative? lipsrsealed

Iffa hear

Lol. Nairaland PR agents have been on the clock from the early mornings till now trying to clean up the incident and fault Amaka for the very obvious bullying.

I'm not even an Amaka fan, but I stand for the truth always

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Even though Modella may leave, Miss Piggymaka will leave next week Sunday. I won't be surprised if Phyna nominated her.
They will all leave eventually, and everybody will rest or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.