Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958458 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

I stopped taking her seriously when she called him to ask for space and was still all over him.

But I would like to hear the bold from Danielle sha, knowing how our resident gossip moves.

You were in my head with the Resident Gossip talk grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Modella is always sounding like she's fighting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
You are in a house with other housemates .everyone's business is your business .
Calling someone a resident gossip for that does not make sense ,as everyone talks about the other person .

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Modella talks like she is quarreling with someone

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
No
Rosebloom:
Modella is always sounding like she's fighting
grin

I just posted this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
carammel:
I like to know if it’s only food that is causing the rift between Adekunle and Bella.
Earlier Bella was talking about Adekunle and how he is not smart and all. Now Adekunle is saying his own and now says he will go after Bella henceforth.

He mentioned that Shella said he hides fish and he asked them back if they are not the best at hiding food and they kept quiet.

Could this be about food or something else.

Imagine someone falsely accusing you of somethin they are guilty of. Meanwhile Adekunle said he never hid the fish, he marinated it in salt water and kept it in the microwave where it can be easily found by anyone. Meanwhile she and Shegzz ate out of the fish o. The way Shegzz did not aggressively defend Bella should tell you that Bella is not in any way innocent here.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Awww

Groophy kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Groovy and phyna kiss everytime is against my will

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:
No grin

I just posted this

Lol grin

Might be a thing with fast talkers

I do have to calm myself down by myself sometimes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Okay

So, there is trouble in Adel land?

Not necessarily but I don’t think they are as close anymore. I feel she doesn’t like Adekunle’s closeness with Dianna. Remember that night Ade told her “Your true colors are now showing” cos of how she reacted when she realized Ade Cooked for Dianna? Yep I think it started then.

For this garden convo, Dianna was narrating last night’s events and said Rachael did not respond to what the crew said about her. Adekunle said he’s surprised that she didn’t respond. Dianna then asked what he thinks about her and he said he thinks she’s a trouble maker. And now that he’s learnt she’s an actress he’s not surprised cos he’s always wary of actors. Dianna said she wanted to come for her next after the chi chi fight cos of how she moved that night but let it go

Adekunle then said the few times they have spent together, he noticed she’s focused and intelligent but used the first week to observe people.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
dominique:

Your posts are headache inducing. Can you please tone down the number of times you write Bryann that way? And stop modifying people's posts, it's annoying

You can as well leave the thread if you find it headache inducing...
Dear Moderator

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
MamBi:

I beg you, help me with the update. Na beg I beg oh.... Wetin happen?

He was talking to Diana and telling her he would start blasting Bella, he mentioned the whole food quarrel thing yesterday.

Now, he was saying Biggie gave Sheggz and Bella ela when he addressed the whole food situation. That Sheggz looked unhappy about what Biggie said, and immediately after the task, the couple walked away to their room.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
This Phyna's punishment gallant die grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
This Phyna’s punishment is not here o, considering that she is a talkative and she has to express herself through writing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Even though Modella failed as a fake housemate , she Sha used her time well to sell herself.

She's going to blow moderately after the show.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omoh if Kabiyesi Ade reason ur matter for that house u are in trouble cheesy He is not like Hermes that is all barks no action tongue that one go rake finish begin yarn peace talk so he can be in everyone's good books!!

Thank God my Kabiyesi pushed that hermes away to clip shekpe's wings in that house cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
Downchelsea has peppered my mizzd grin grin

Funniest thing on this thread this afternoon…

Omoh I happy say e dey my team oh, the guy sabi disturb opponents…

Downchelsea appreciation post cheesy

He tormented me with Frood, then whitemoney and now this? Talk to your teamie

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
homesteady:
Omo, the words used by Allysyn are strong oh. Disgusted, irritated, regret.

Hermes fans will soon start dragging her grin
Dragging her will give her relevance…on the contrary,we want her to serve him breakfast so that he can focus on the PRIZE!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
dominique:

Your posts are headache inducing. Can you please tone down the number of times you write Bryann that way? And stop modifying people's posts, it's annoying
Just ban him already.

It's not just headache inducing , it's spamming at best.

Disturbing the flow of the thread.

You can hype your fave without being an irritant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
2O22:

You can as well leave the thread if you find it headache inducing...
Dear Moderator

Hahaha.
Lol.
Make Moderator leave thread for u?.
No be juju be that?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
MizzD:

Not necessarily but I don’t think they are as close anymore. I feel she doesn’t like Adekunle’s closeness with Dianna. Remember that night Ade said @Your true colors are now showing” cos of how she reacted when she realized Ade Cooked for Dianna? Yep I think it started then.

For this garden convo, Dianna was narrating last night’s events and said Rachael did not respond to what the crew said about her. Adekunle said he’s surprised that she didn’t respond. Dianna then asked what he thinks about her and he said he thinks she’s a trouble maker. And now that he’s learnt she’s an actress he’s not surprised cos he’s always wary of actors. Dianna said she wanted to come for her next after the chi chi fight cos of how she moved that night but let it go

Adekunle then said the few times they have spent together, he noticed she’s focused and intelligent but used the first week to observe people.
Yeah, I heard when they were saying this.

Initially I thought it was Bella.

Yeah, that day he was making pasta for Diana, her reaction was very somehow.

Anyway, it was almost nice while it lasted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Threebear:

Just ban him already.

It's not just headache inducing , it's spamming at best.

Disturbing the flow of the thread.

You can hype your fave without being an irritant.

Define Spam!

You too dey Shalaye, na why BRYANN dey always release hit diss tracks for your situation. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
I wonder what Beauty will be feeling, na ashawo man make her chop disqualification.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
This new arrangement means that those of us that goes for jumat on Fridays will henceforth be missing the wager presentation. It's all good, will catch up with updates on this thread.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
I can’t be the only one that saw what phyna wrote to groovy. “ I want to give you head “
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Modella grew up in Aba
Lived there for 15years

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Modella grew up in Aba, for the first 15 years of her life.

No wonder her Igbo pronunciations are decent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chsa_L9Iht6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Amaka is really annoying. She really isn't emotionally intelligent

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
kowema:

Hahaha.
Lol.
Make Moderator leave thread for u?.
No be juju be that?
Na bad thing I talk, since she no want headache, let her walk away...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
dominique:
This new arrangement means that those of us that goes for jumat on Fridays will henceforth be missing the wager presentation. It's all good, will catch up with updates on this thread.

Focus on the prayer

Pray for us
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
safarigirl:
Modella grew up in Aba, for the first 15 years of her life.

No wonder her Igbo pronunciations are decent.

How is her h factor so prominent

A tongue thing?

Daniella and spirituality...oh well
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A strike is far better
I don't understand. What's she supposed to do with the book punishment? How is it a punishment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.