Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960986 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Two idiotic couple that will be served breakfast soon.
They'll still blow pass the winner grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetpink:

You are not far from the truth and I hope he disassociates himself from that girl cos I don’t like her energy but that doesn’t mean that Hermes is different from the Hermes we used to know…he is still thesamegrin
Let her go back to Adekunle or move to Deji and leave my boy alonegrin
He's not the same. When last did you hear him hissss before physical tasks? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2022
He looks so drained in last night arena games
Sanqa:

He's not the same. When last did you hear him hissss before physical tasks? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
I'm sorry for Shella and ppl mistaking Chizzy silence for weakness. Look at his silence very well, it's dangerous. The guy is just controlling himself, if that guy start him madness , e go consume Shella destructively.

I'm just shocked that Shella stans are laughing at Chizzy. if chizzy strikes, walahi I can bet it, e go consume dem

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2022
mayor1814:
I'm sorry for Shella and ppl mistaking Chizzy silence for weakness. Look at his silence very well, it's dangerous. The guy is just controlling himself, if that guy start him madness , e go consume Shella destructively.

I'm just shocked that Shella stans are laughing at Chizzy. if chizzy strikes, walahi I can bet it, e go consume dem
Chizzy is just doing gragra, I don’t like anything about him. I’m with shella on this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Legionx:

Just give us

Sheggz
Bryan
Hermes
Adekunle
Amaka

Let us evict two.. grin

Why not evict 4 and make it more interesting?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Demnan:
She said she wants to buy her frivolity which is bellies. Its Baileys she is calling that

Oh my goodness….

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

If u act stupid ...u r stupid....

That should answer ur question...not that u don't know this tho....

What's the difference between acting stupid and being stupid? Our honorable learned fellow...

This may not necessarily be true. An act is an occurrence, an episode that is transient, while a qualification under the context of discourse refers to your personality, your identity. You can have a stint at failing and not necessarily be a failure, you can behave like a child, although you're an adult.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerians self.

When we call anybody stupid, it's usually because of the act they do. Most times, we get angry and call someone stupid.

There's no difference between you're stupid and what you're doing is stupid.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:

You're not stupid if you do an act that can be termed stupid in that moment.

Like I said, I have had issue with someone because of this same comprehension problem, although I said what was said was stupid.

There is such a thing as a moment of poor judgement. It is not an indictment on the person.

You can do something stupid, but that does not make you stupid. However, if you think you're stupid, that's all good too.

I just wanted clarification on what was said. Thank you

If u say someone is acting stupid...is it a compliment? That u call an act stupid does not make it stupid...it is your perspective and if u voice same out ...you are insulting the person....and they have every right to rebuff u....

The other time u said catching cruise with your father was not an insult ...now u r saying telling someone they acted stupid isn't an insult....

Babe....defend ur fave but don't deny the obvious that it was an insult and was a rude way of passing accross a point....

Whatever happened to...".these actions aren't right ? "

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

If u say someone is acting stupid...is it a compliment? That u call an act stupid does not make it stupid...it is your perspective and if u voice same out ...you are insulting the person....and they have every right to rebuff u....

The other time u said catching cruise with your father was not an insult ...now u r saying telling someone they acted stupid isn't an insult....

Babe....defend ur fave but don't deny the obvious that it was an insult and was a rude way of passing accross a point....

Some people lose themselves in stanship.
I'm sure this person would hug and kiss someone who she's not that cool with when the person tells her what she did is stupid.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Onyi99:

Scondy for the fact you know everything and you are good at analyzing
Why have you not said anything about your fav who has been the resident gossip in that house, because the Scondy I know would have written a long epistle here if it was Bryann..

And Bryann never called Phyna stupid.
Same Phyna was insulting Bryann and even called him a small boy that nobody is his mate in that house and the last I checked when Bryann used similar words to Ilebaye same you and your group of friends on this forum dragged my boy...

My problem with you is you are always bias with your judgment especially when you hate that particular housemate

I hate no one....

Them say adekunle dey gossip....we own it and say he is our informant in the house...he is gisting with his friends....

Wait till when he calls someone stupid unprovoked or tells someone to go catch cruise with their father .....then u can check for my epistle...

For now, Adekunle 's only tag is that he gists with his friends about a couple that do not hold a breath to throw him under the bus or instigate others against him....in my opinion....that's fair enough...equation balance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Threebear:

They'll still blow pass the winner grin

This shegz I dey see so....still trying to know what would attract brands to him ....

He no get exceptional intelligence factor....he is not outstanding on the entertainment front....except he would join the long trail of bb alumni influencing skin care products and all on IG

Bella is pretty so yeah....I see probable endorsements but her lack of finesse still dey....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Nhazeru:

ODEkunle is a confirmed kilishi thief

An impotent resident gossip that can't get any girl to love him. A depressed soul that has resorted to gossip for companionship. So obsessed with Shella that he eavesdrop on their conversation and goes to tell Eloswag. Recently started seeing Bella in his dream. Put so much interest in Bella and Sheggz's fight that he now looks emancipated,sick and old.

Chizzy told Doyin yesterday that he knows why he attacked Shella, that he' heard about them and so the attack was intentional. Who told him about Shella? Of course that's Kunle's area of specialization.

When Ebuka decides to ask him tomorrow, he will lie as usual.

The difference between me and you is that, I can't even bring myself to hate any housemate.... Never done it before and never will. There's no hate in my heart for anyone of them cos I can't waste my hate on someone I would never know. I only love trolling him because of Thunderswitch aka KUNLEMYBARBECUE

Watch this show with less emotion so you can enjoy it.

You cannot bring yourself to hate in housemate and yet this post is filled with so much emotions, mai auka.

Una go die soon one by one for this Kunlezy matter.

See epistle and wawa dey claim no hate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Nexus25:

This may not necessarily be true. An act is an occurrence, an episode that is transient, while a qualification under the context of discourse refers to your personality, your identity. You can have a stint at failing and not necessarily be a failure, you can behave like a child, although you're an adult.

But u agree u inferring the individual is stupid in that moment ....is that not an insult....?

Safari is trying to say telling someone they are acting stupid isn't an insult ...that is the basis of the argument ...

The fact u say someone is momentarily stupid does not absolve the statement from being an insult....you are calling that person stupid in that moment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2022
DownChelsea:

Sorry, you were saying??

Apparently this is the only place you believe your nuisance gives you some form of relevance

Go to Twitter already!... lipsrsealed

your kidney is not tied to this forum. I truly hope you are banned, until you learn the basic rules of social engagement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2022
damiviolet:
This is for the non hypocrites and people not really watching and just depends on the updates here......

Bella asked modella and bryann if she could take an egg with which she was given a go ahead.....chizzy not aware of this charged at bella for stealing their(level 2 housemates) egg.....she then called Bryan and modella who were seated there as witness which they attested to it that she did ask for permission and they gave her the go ahead......but chizzy not still having it went ahead to call her a thief regardless that was how the fight started.......
But am surprised to have come here and all I could see was
Bella is a bastard....
I hate bella...
This girl is truly an ekuke.....
The sight of bella disgusts me....
And a whole lot more

I definitely know bella can be extra sometimes but will you just be liberal and truthful ones in a while...........
I hope the hate you have in your hearts towards her continue to give you whatever pleasure you derive from it

Thank you for the update. Dont worry, small by small we are beginning to learn the forum items to jump and pass.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Apparently this is the only place you believe your nuisance gives you some form of relevance

Go to Twitter already!... lipsrsealed

your kidney is not tied to this forum. I truly hope you are banned, until you learn the basic rules of social engagement

Otondo say na "I truly hope" grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Adekunle and Eloswag sweeping how we used to sweep in school when we're running late for assembly grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Geezeem:

It's Shella nah... so nobody should cut them some slacks lipsrsealed

Chizzy should keep at it... it will soon backfire. People will soon start seeing what he is doing to the couple as picking on them and flip this to pity votes

He should continue

You are right. From what i am reading here, he is focusing too much towards the couple. He needs to spread the attacks…

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

Maybe you should go and rewatch that fight and see how he seperated himself from being a nigerian

No matter what he says or does... he is a Nigerian. Nothing and nobody can change this... not even himself

When he insults us, he insults himself... simple, no need for uproar

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Nexus25:

Thank you for understanding English.

This particular talk is very special to me, because the day I said this thing to someone and she started shouting "You're calling me stupid", I decided Nigerians will continue to write IELTS for the rest of their lives because they don't understand English.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Legionx:

Just give us

Sheggz
Bryan
Hermes
Adekunle
Amaka

Let us evict two.. grin
Amaka and failed musician will bounce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

But u agree u inferring the individual is stupid in that moment ....is that not an insult....?

Safari is trying to say telling someone they are acting stupid isn't an insult ...that is the basis of the argument ...

The fact u say someone is momentarily stupid does not absolve the statement from being an insult....you are calling that person stupid in that moment

If it's not an insult, may it's a compliment then.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2022
DownChelsea:

Na why she fat like stray pig
She no fat reach dorathy sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

It is not supposed to be a compliment nor an insult, but a statement of fact.

If someone does something that is stupid, you can call it stupid.

That you choose to couch things differently, does not make the term used wrong. Also, it is very easy for us to say how we would have couched things when we aren't in a certain situation

The day I said someone said something stupid, I was not even trying to fight or insult, I merely made a statement of fact, because it sounded stupid to me.

It is not an insult, but a statement of fact. One day, you will understand the difference.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Please, I slept early last night, I no even finish una Arena games because cold and old age wan kill me, but somebody who watched, explain to me.

This one is very personal for me, because I don get issue with person over am.

Was SOMEONE called stupid, or was THE ACT the person did called stupid?

Same difference…. grin

Splitting hairs only comes when the guilty party wants to “shalaye”.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

They are thieves.
Why crave what you didn't work for?.
They asked Modella and Bryan, why didn't they ensure Modella and Bryan gave them from their personal quota?. Does Modella and Bryan represent the whole level 2?.
So dey were forming alliance with Bryan for 4 days now so dey could beg bread and egg?.
If what Bryan did was right, why didn't he tell Chizzy he gave out some when he was asking?.

Same Bryan that flarred up cus Amaka was sharing her Baileys to other people (Dotun, Giddyfya). Thieving Ekuke Long throat couple.

I am glad you gave a lengthy response. At least anyone not biased have read where they got their stuff from... that it was given to them... that's all that matters smiley

The bolded is quite funny. Take a moment and read it again, apparently it made them thieves... grin

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Thank you for understanding English.

This particular talk is very special to me, because the day I said this thing to someone and she started shouting "You're calling me stupid", I decided Nigerians will continue to write IELTS for the rest of their lives because they don't understand English.

The statement "you are acting stupid" is an insult though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2022
MamBi:

Same difference…. grin

Splitting hairs only comes when the guilty party wants to “shalaye”.. grin

Na lie O.

No be the same thing. I don clarify the difference.

And this is not even about Bryann and what he said. This is very personal for me.

Nigerians must understand English and how to react to words in different scenarios.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Nexus25:

Allyson is a forgone alternative to Adekunle and Hermes energy is tending towards zero kilojoule(0kJ) in the house.

He needs self awareness of this his inglorious voyage to oblivion and how to navigate himself back to limelight, otherwise, his story will be a grace to grass story and I genuinely don't want that for him.
Hermes on a voyage to oblivion ? grin The energy god himself. He's barely hibernating from the realisation of a new environ. Even his weakened or reduced supposed kilojoules will put him at least above average over the present best. Watch him entertaining them this morning with just a mock MC'ing

Allysyn is here to spice his life up. She ain't a problem.

Hermes only needs to be more strategic in choosing people to be with in the same group as him on task. Individually, he'll still flourish above your teeth shinning toothpaste cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
DamianX:

I agree with you though grin
Igbos are most times disgracing their people. Wonder why.

I keep saying this on this thread grin

An Igbo person will vilify another Igbo on the thread to the entertainment of others, sometimes to form woke or something horrendously stupid.

The first time I heard mgbeke on this thread was an Igbo person calling a housemate, in fact,all the igbo girls this season has been called mgbeke which means all Igbo girls are local. Others have joined mouth, èwo ló kan mí níbè grin

Make ona sha leave Groovy, na there problem go start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.