Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1937730 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
sometimes i just imagine the live sex this bbn crew get to watch...

do they stay and watch?
do they record it?
do they look away when it’s happening?

even if they sign the agreement... they don see everything your fave is carrying cheesy undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
garfield1:

Close up task
scondy said it was his third,

Maybe he meant first solo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
davodyguy:
Gidi don kiss

Na peck o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
ebonyjumi:
;Congratulations to us grin grin grin
Yes oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Eyah, Groovy is lamenting to his wife about his not so good run with sponsored tasks

Must be hard for him

Good for him he is too relaxed and need to be more competitive to win more.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Bryann is meditating right now... trying to get blood flowing into his brain again... seems his cerebellum is small.

Big baby brii with a babys brain

BRYANN the content
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Na Beauty spirit dey chase this guy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmnnnnnn….

Still not over this Rachael and giddy thing..

Just last night, Adekunke was telling Dianna that Rachel is no longer speaking to Giddy / can’t stand him because of the things Dianna had told her. Dianna confirmed that they indeed spoke and she told her about the things Giddy did. So she was never sold on it and decided to to under -G runs

Wow..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
garfield1:

Close up task
That Rachel saying she felt bad she picked Adekunle.

Diana that called her Ashewo was right.

She had her eyes on Gidi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Something gonna happen in that toilet. Camera back to toilet abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
davodyguy:

Fast on

After that, she picked tissue to blow mucus.

It's about Rachel liking Gidifire, getting jealous about Amaka, and feeling bad she picked Adekunle on the close up taak
No, you heard wrong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kayode take me back to the toilet
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:
Hmnnnnnn….

Still not over this Rachael and giddy thing..

Just last night, Adekunke was telling Dianna that Rachel is no longer speaking to Giddy / can’t stand him because of the things Dianna had told her. Dianna confirmed that they indeed spoke and she told her about the things Giddy did. So she was never sold on it and decided to to under -G runs

Wow..
Oga oo

They both liked each other.

See confession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
What a spec!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
eleshin:

I no see any kiss óò... Abi my TV get fault ni. I watched that toilet moment and I no see any kiss.

There was no kiss....what I gathered his giddy telling Rachel she criticised him heavily or so in public....and felt really bad...so rachelnis apologising that she didn't mean it that way....

Then gidi goes ...u r my best friend...if everyone is against me ...it shouldn't be u....then he starts with I miss u and all that....she didn't respond to that but just kept crying and apologising nd explaining....

So what I don't get now is why is she crying....then why is gidi using the episode to confess feelings...cos that's what it seemed like...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
eleshin:

How did you deduce this from the conversation? Cos she didn't mention anything like this.
She said she never like the fact that she picked Adekunle on the Close up task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Quadruple2:

Haba, she was only reporting their conversation. Make we dey calm down sometimes.

Normally if anyone dey report what's happening here they'd credit the statement to the housemate eg So Chizzy said xxxx or Sheggz - "xxxxxxxxxx".

Read her comment again and assume you weren't watching live and tell me how it comes across especially when the stats are even incorrect. Coupled with my previous observations that's what got me triggered.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
davodyguy:

That Rachel saying she felt bad she picked Adekunle.
Diana that called her Ashewo was right.
She had her eyes on Gidi

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:

My Lady D said it O, ha! Men, women.

They said she was exaggerating, they said they were just friends

This is giving Telemundo, we have been blindsided

As in.. I’m just here clapping my hands like a typical yoruba woman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:
Wait
Kayode is a scam
So Giddy and Dianna had a thing and Rachel knew, went in and lied? Gaslit Dianna into that near madness?

Am I missing the gist?

U totally missed the gist o oooo...loool

Although gidi forming bestie was trying ti insinuate feelings to which Rachel did not respond but just kept apologising
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Macrex:
What a spec!!!!
BRYANN the content!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

There was no kiss....what I gathered his giddy telling Rachel she criticised him heavily or so in public....and felt really bad...so rachelnis apologising that she didn't mean it that way....

Then gidi goes ...u r my best friend...if everyone is against me ...it shouldn't be u....then he starts with I miss u and all that....she didn't respond to that but just kept crying and apologising nd explaining....

So what I don't get now is why is she crying....then why is gidi using the episode to confess feelings...cos that's what it seemed like...

It sounded like he was kissing her between crying spurts sha
Why do you deny their attraction though?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
You see how Phyna is just looking at Groovy without knowing what to say abi? if it was Doyin, she would have had a lot of things to say that will lift his spirit up.

Hate Doyin all you want, but she’s good at her therapy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
davodyguy:

Fast on

After that, she picked tissue to blow mucus.

It's about Rachel liking Gidifire, getting jealous about Amaka, and feeling bad she picked Adekunle on the close up taak

This was not the gist....loooool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

Yeah, that she was hyping Adekunle during one task like that... I'm surprised the comments I'm seeing here. And I also didn't see any kiss.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheMainMan:
if you are hermes fan... you should be worry his energy is dropping...
Una no dey taya for this kain yeye talk. Should he win all the time. Can't you think properly from what you see, there is a pattern, if he doesn't win,he sure will be close to it. To be fair and candid,he simply can't win all the time. If that happens it'll mean your own favourites are mere objects or nonliving things.

Your high expectations of him only mean you don't rate your own favourite.

Give yourself brain na.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

U totally missed the gist o oooo...loool
Although gidi forming bestie was trying ti insinuate feelings to which Rachel did not respond but just kept apologising

Tete baby, Rachel likes Giddy oo
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
ThierryJay:

Normally if anyone dey report what's happening here they'd credit the statement to the housemate eg So Chizzy said xxxx or Sheggz - "xxxxxxxxxx".

Read her comment again and assume you weren't watching live and tell me how it comes across especially when the stats are even incorrect. Coupled with my previous observations that's what got me triggered.
just REST and maybe apologize. Tired of reading bullshit abeg undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
At this point, I think Bryann is even capable of sleeping in a swimming pool
He sleeps anywhere and at any time .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Anyway Chomzy started this week with a bang
…and is ending it with a bang
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.