Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,734 members, 7,865,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1981549 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by adebayal(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Beauty rest Abeg.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Una wey dey find Christy o voice. She dey talk now oh grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Coming to a man to declare interest in him, and saying another woman's presence is the only thing stopping you, is not subtle. A woman cannot get more direct than that.

Subtlety is flirting, dropping the occasional compliment, fluttering lashes, engaging in teasing conversation, a few smiles here and there. That is subtlety[.. Anything else no follow.

Hahahaahah.. This is even worse. The one Allyson has been doing, have viewers let her rest.

Simply put, women will get judged regardless because of societal expectation that men must do the chyking / noticing me. Any attempt to deviate from the norm is a problem.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Beauty and Christy will nominate each other till they both leave the house.

Christy does have a snotty look about her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
So Christy can talk like this? cheesy More of this babe. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
My mysterious Ilebaye, i just like the babe for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I am not on social media smiley. It is the same way BB changes rooms when they are all in the same house so BB should change houses every 30minutes etc.

You don't get it
So no point

Enjoy your laziness sad

I don kuku commot
I no watch again

I just pray that its a temporary thing, that would be rectified before the day ends...otherwise they should scrap their two channels and merge the house already lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:

Hahahaahah.. This is even worse. The one Allyson has been doing, have viewers let her rest.

Simply put, women will get judged regardless because of societal expectation that men must do the chyking / noticing me. Any attempt to deviate from the norm is a problem.

Allysun is draping herself around Kunle, she is also following him around like a puppy dog grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kess dey enjoy free drama. What the hell is Beauty and Christy O blabbing? Trying to clear the misunderstanding yet still arguing grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Go Christy O! grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:

You don't get it
So no point

Enjoy your laziness sad

I don kuku commot
I no watch again

I just pray that its a temporary thing, that would be rectified before the day ends...otherwise they should scrap their two channels and merge the house already lipsrsealed

Yes I don't get it, I am not a mind reader.

I am all for them merging the house to dilute the old dynamics and create new dynamics
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eeghe:

That games room idea is traumatizing for me o
They should entertain us with their realities and personalities period cheesy
LoL I remember how you complained bitterly about it last season. Biggie read you on this. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol, Beauty says that anytime she talks or gives an idea during tasks. Christy O rolls her eyes. She even called Ilebaye to see it one day let it not be that it's only her that sees what Christy o does.

Christy o replied and basically said make Beauty no carry her craze reach her side. It's all in her head. She no dey even reason beauty. That she doesn't want to have issues with anyone. She's not having issues with beauty and if she has issues with anyone she will come direct to the person. That beauty should leave her eyes and her body alone. Lol.

Christy O actually cleared Beauty lol.. She has a backbone. I like grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Allysun is draping herself around Kunle, she is also following him around like a puppy do grin

Wahala! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Nothing subtle about saying If you if it was not because of Bella I would be on you 24/7 smiley
I think it is ok to let it out once and forget about it rather than look stupid by giving off flirty vibes and blushing around him even though she knows he is into someone else.
If she wants to go all out, she wouldn’t mind Bella.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:
Beauty is finer than Bella for me.
Agreed. Bella is looks plain, average and nothing special. Sheegz will soon move on definitely to Beauty. The bad guy dey plan his moves.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Agreed. Bella is looks plain, average and nothing special. Sheegz will soon move on definitely to Beauty. The bad guy dey plan his moves.

In my honest opinion Phyna is the finest but she is too razz and raw smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:

I think it is ok to let it out once and forget about it rather than look stupid by giving off flirty vibes and blushing around him even though she knows he is into someone else.
If she wants to go all out, she wouldn’t mind Bella.

Well, I am very traditional it is better for the man to make the first move; the girl can then reciprocate. Maybe I am too old school, I should have been born in my parents' time because this new age of dating is frightening.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

I want her to carry the Sheggz and be going.

The way I hate that Shella ship ehn, I even prefer Ozone to it.
cheesy cheesy their conversation makes me cringe self I just hope bella will have more sense not to limit herself to just ship and if she no get the sense na her pot of wahala

To me Self if na fine boy dey shark dem adekunle na complete fine bobo wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:
My mysterious Ilebaye, i just like the babe for nothing.
Illebaye, another massive letdown. Expected more from her cause her intro was sultry

Lemme add her to Cyph, Christy and pharmsavi in my list of first evictee candidates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Well, that is your opinion. Nothing special about Phyna in terms of looks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:

LOL

No, this is not what Allysyn has been doing. I thought of using her as an example at first, but then I thought of it and realised what she is doing is not even flirting.

What Nene was doing with Kidd, that is the closest thing to flirting, but there were still moments it seemed much.

Allysyn wan choke Adekunle, that's not flirting. What she is doing is how 14-year old girls behave when they are crushing on their best friend's elder brother.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
damiviolet:

cheesy cheesy their conversation makes me cringe self I just hope bella will have more sense not to limit herself to just ship and if she no get the sense na her pot of wahala

Adekunle is absolutely gorgeous but he is too reserved, he said he is on a journey of self-discovery, well one does not discover themselves in a house with 23 other strangers where the premise of the show is to provide content no matter what.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:

grin grin grin I need them merged already

Nah. Merging them is too much fun too soon grin. Let's start with switching them from house to house first grin
I can't wait for Saturday sha. I hope we will still have pool parties and both houses will be in attendance.
Madness awaits us then grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

No, this is not what Allysyn has been doing. I thought of using her as an example at first, but then I thought of it and realised what she is doing is not even flirting.

What Nene was doing with Kidd, that is the closest thing to flirting, but there were still moments it seemed much.

Allysyn wan choke Adekunle, that's not flirting. What she is doing is how 14-year old girls behave when they are crushing on their best friend's elder brother.

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
innocentdude:

Illebaye, another massive letdown. Expected more from her cause her intro was sultry

Lemme add her to Cyph, Christy and pharmsavi in my list of first evictee candidates
For my viewing sake, i hope she stays longer grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
damiviolet:

The conversation or what I have seen from it does not flow, she is very uppity, maybe it is a wall she built after she was hurt in the past. Either way, let us see how it goes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Them no even dey same house, make una dey calm down now grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I honestly think out of all them she's effortlessly and naturally the prettiest, but the razzness covers it all so people just focus on that instead

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

Hmn.. Safari, This sounds too practical.. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
damiviolet:

Bella has the sense, she isn’t really into him like that, Sheggz is the one doing too much.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:

This is the first time she’s letting him know she likes him. She’s been silently crushing on him and been trying to suppress the likeness because she knows he’s into Bella .. so How is it pickmerish?

Abi only a man is allowed to say who he likes While it’s an abomination for women?

My only issue is that she’s crushing on him for the wrong reasons. And I expected more for such a smart babe.

Exactly....not like she likes based on engagement or whatever...she just feels he is the "IT guy " of the house and would be cool to have a thing with him. Mtcheeew...reminds me of Erica....loool....

They ll be sounding smart and their actions will be opposite....

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.