Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948303 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bryann will be fine after eviction when he gets clarity on the Modella issue. Infact he is fine now. People that will be somehow will be Shella and Doyin coz I really believe they asked those questions, in Bryann's presence, just to embarrass him, or maybe to prove how real their ship is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
TheMainMan:
sometimes i feel bryan doesn’t remember his age and it’s a huge factor...

She could just have gone for daniella jeje[b] if he is really interested in shipping and save himself all this stress...[/b]

No one older than him in that house will be interested in dating him unless they just want to use him....

BRYANN had told Modella that he liked her in the past. However he never directly asked for a relationship. They've both known (for weeks now) that what they share is all friendship vibes and cruise.

BRYANN 's anger is that: whenever he's asked about what's going on between them, he tries to answer with diplomacy and regard for Modella's pride as a woman, WHEREAS when Modella is asked, she doesn't hesitate to give too much details that create the illusion of Bryann desperately wanting a relationship and she not wanting same.

BRYANN the star of the show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sanqa:
Bryann will be fine after eviction when he gets clarity on the Modella issue. Infact he is fine now. People that will be somehow will be Shella and Doyin coz I really believe they asked those questions, in Bryann's presence, just to embarrass him, or maybe to prove how real their ship is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Modella is a beautiful girl, not accepting Bryann's advances should not diminish that. That ugly moment you're being rejected or serve hot breakfast, the flaws hitherto unseen suddenly become conspicuous, I understand sha, na coping mechanism.

Just like when Allyson served Adekunle that breakfast, dude started saying "Man like Allyson" to probably make her feel bad and less of a woman.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
innocentdude:

He's better off on his own
Let things happen naturally

From my observation he's not a ship kind of dude so he shouldn't be desperate
Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

People who'll find him sexually attractive aren't in the house. It's weird cos i think he's in the same age bracket with groovy, maybe cos groovy has the height.
A valid point.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obaseki is crying, i wonder how she'll feel when she hears her newly found name.

On a serious note tho, i feel Nigerians are either not following this season as much or have gotten more mature. I'm not seeing memes of housemates that are demeaning. I remember the period of kemen, how people called him different names. Lol. I'd say we aren't smiling as much anymore in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
DownChelsea:

BRYANN had told Modella that he liked her in the past. However he never directly asked for a relationship. They've both known (for weeks now) that what they share is all friendship vibes and cruise.

BRYANN 's anger is that: whenever he's asked about what's going on between them, he tries to answer with diplomacy and regard for Modella's pride as a woman, WHEREAS when Modella is asked, she doesn't hesitate to give too much details that create the illusion of Bryann desperately wanting a relationship and she not wanting same.

hmmm

Maybe this is because she is a fake housemate and just playing the game...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Have you seen her legs and derrière? smiley
Who cares? She is average to me. I prefer Chomzy and Daniella to her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Doyin is now the therapist of the house. People go to her to vent their emotional troubles and she gives them a good Mouth Action(figuratively).

I feel her strategy is to be liked by everyone long enough to stay under the radar.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bryann fuming to Doyin, if only he knows that by the time the eviction dust settles Modella will be out of the house.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Why this one dey cry? Shey Big Brother na her papa house ni?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
This Allyson is funny sha. You're up against 18 people, you're crying. If you're up against 4 or 5 people nko? Na to faint sure pass. What does she want the likes of Cyph and Christy O should do?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Doyin is now the therapist of the house. People go to her to vent their emotional troubles and she gives them a good Mouth Action(figuratively).

I feel her strategy is to be liked by everyone long enough to stay under the radar.

When the boys have clocked her game her nomination tomorrow if she doesn't win HOH will be Adekunle, Giddyfia, Groovy, Deji, Rachel and maybe Phyna and that's enough to make her be up.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Lol

Strategy dey backfire like hell. She go chop 6 nominations at least.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
TheMainMan:
lol and if she doesn’t leave
Then, there's nothing we can do than to rant
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Obaseki is crying, i wonder how she'll feel when she hears her newly found name.

On a serious note tho, i feel Nigerians are either not following this season as much or have gotten more mature. I'm not seeing memes of housemates that are demeaning. I remember the period of kemen, how people called him different names. Lol. I'd say we aren't smiling as much anymore in Nigeria.
Nigeria is dealing with everybody...

People are watching the show but if you remember how expensive things are these days... you no go even get ginger to joke cheesy

Everyone is trying to survive this government
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
They should find Obaseki a bucket so she can fill it with her tears, she no one comot for Biggie house again.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
safarigirl:
Why this one dey cry? Shey Big Brother na her papa house ni?

The housemates this season cry unprovoked. See chi-chi crying because they told her to fill a book with words.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
If Doyin spends half the time she spends focusing on winning this game than reading people and telling them how They are tensed , how they're not themselves, or fake or who likes who...blablalbla ...her game will be a lot better..

If this is how this girl is in real life...getting in every damn person's business I then nobody will want to have anyerious thing to do with her ...haba!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
fitzmayowa:
They should find Obaseki a bucket so she can fill it with her tears, she no one comot for Biggie house again.....
y is she crying?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
This Doyin is a very foolish person, double-tongued mofo. See how she will move towards Bryann after Modelloud leaves.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

We are watching but the ginger is no longer there .
The show seriously needs a break .
Let us miss them a bit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
jamesbridget13:
y is she crying?

She is scared of eviction.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ekaka1:
If Doyin spends half the time she spends focusing on winning this game than reading people and telling them how They are tensed , how they're not themselves, or fake or who likes who...blablalbla ...her game will be a lot better..

If this is how this girl is in real life...getting in every damn person's business I then nobody will want to have anyerious thing to do with her ...haba!! cheesy
She’s a lovely lady and people will want to do a lot with her outside. So?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
This fake eviction might be a good thing cause some 1% housemates would start thinking they have big fanbases and show their true colours next week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
fitzmayowa:

She is scared of eviction.....
she is funny ooo. But everyone is up to them na. So she dey cry grin
They even try dey console her.
I like Phyna telling her to cry. Make she cry RIVER
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nexus25:

She's a Radiographer and I'm certain she earns more that 80k.

That said, I don't know how best to describe her value system, her priority and how she got to this sorry state. She seeks for financial security in men when she has equal opportunity to be financially independent herself. People without self worth are those behaving like Doyin. How can one reduces him/herself to nothing by hero worshipping real or perceived affluence everytime?

Her upbringing must be very poor.
She is stupid to me. It isn't a bad thing to seek financial independence and security. If she wants that she must be capable instead of depending on Wealthy men. They will treat her like a worthless slave if she goes after them. But if she is the type that prefers to achieve her aim without relying on a bigshot, they would respect her and if her character is good, they will desire her as a wife.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
ToyinDipo:
This Doyin is a very foolish person, double-tongued mofo. See how she will move towards Bryann after Modelloud leaves.

Unnecessary abuse. Doyin entered this house to find a find rich guy like teddy A to ship. Plan A has failed now she has moved to plan B, which is to act as a confidant for people in ships.. i wonder what her plan C is when ships aren't in turmoil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

Lol, you can't blame him jare.

And you can't say no big man has ever asked you out before, it's just that coming to BBNaija will expose you to a wider array of big men! grin

Can you as a grown woman honestly say that you have never been chased by an otherwise sensible guy that goes dumb when he just looks at you?

Can you say you've not experienced a grown man suddenly turning to a bumbling fool when he's with you?

Your own case is only different from Modella because you have the wit , IQ, way with words,and resume to back up your looks, things that can take a man's attraction beyond the physical.

Thank you for your words.

I'm flattered. Ignore that fellow that quoted you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Threebear:

We are watching but the ginger is no longer there .
The show seriously needs a break .
Let us miss them a bit.

Agreed or i think the next season should be BIG BROTHER ALL STARS 2... bring all the winners and runners up to compete.

I'd like to see who people would pity more, efe or laycon grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Nope Groovy is 27 Bryann is 22.....
Bryann is 24.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.