Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1980063 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
DownChelsea:

I hope it's not the general that was overthrown in his own regime

DownChelsea na you sabi that one.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
DownChelsea:

I hope it's not the general that was overthrown in his own regime
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
MizzD:
Haha Deji but you’ve been taking about her this week na. Is she not irritating and Akamu again ..

Why you dey worry cheesy

And the way he asked when Mrs Morafa was near enough to hear was so funny… grin

But e be like the one paining madam is not this one…

I laughed loudly when she just walked off…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
realhovaps:
A proud quidaxian lipsrsealed
I don tire for that line
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Latashia:
With my life , soul and body. He was just as useless and stupeed as Emmanuel of SYE. If not for Maneta and Zainab DQ , those girls would have given him a chase for the money. He wasn't even a viewers fave for the first 2 weeks. Seydou was the real guy. Esperanca just fvcked him up.

Esperanza was sex starved

Seydou was sooo fiiiiiinnnne , i fantasized about him day and night

Maneta and zainab will forever be my babies

Especially maneta , remember her all black regalia + glass that day she dealt with roki
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bennytwin:
So Amaka has confronted all those that 'gisted' the phyna and groovy tn. And no one had the guts to say the sex stuff and all? So they just wanted people to believe she said tns she didnt say? Chi chi,bella and co

Phyna i have no words for you. Proudly saying u r giving head. After u snatched him. Your stans dey try shaa. I don disembark abeg. You can win,but i dont stan such abeg.

The ship is annoying but the question why is Phyna giving heads and having sex everyone's discussion So what she said about the situation makes sense if 2 consenting adult do stuff why is everybody having headache about it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lauryn41:

I never shipped throughout BBA

But i was quite interested in mwisho and mildred

Beauty and the beast

Aunty and the drunk
Mildred or Meryl. Mildred was Keitta's gf. The one that snubbed Biggie.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Latashia:
I liked Goldie alot her housegirl and kitchen duties but i hated how she fell completely for that kenyan thug , May Her Soul rest in peace. Crazy LadyMay also won me over , mehn did you remember when she slept in the garden? Homeboys Ola and Chris also with their love for music and peace in the house. Kyle was a fine boy for me he also got drunk and slept in the garden overnight with Wati and one other guy. I hated DKB , Mampi , Prezzo and Keagan with all my heart.

Thank you for sharing
I loved loved loved and will always forever love ZAINAB ) my ultimate BB housemate . There is not second to tenth after her…others all start queuing up from the 11th position)

I loved Ola
That season I also liked Maneta and Barbs (but it was really Zee that made me love them)
I supported Prezzo for the win. I spent money to lose - el Presidente (superb, paranoid, mean drunk, crazily entertaining Prezzo Makini lol. I hated him at first but his vulnerability did me in)
That’s my best BB show of all time- Stargame

Upville stars had swag yho
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chomzy came to Hermes to ask about his approach to tasks

She is concerned he is not as competitive as he started off, he assures her she has nothing to worry about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chomzy is looking out for Hermes... She noticed that his energy has dropped.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's the audacity. Something dey your mind. Infact many things dey your mind but keep up with it,surely you'll unleash that demon wey dey pepper you and dem go treat your fūčkup.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
WetSmoke:
I don tire for that line

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hmnn

Seems it was chomzy that initiated this chat with Hermes to discuss how he’s been slacking lately with the tasks and he mentioned it’s not cos of Allysyn twice..

Hmnn.. a wake-up call I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
This Choomzys gown is fine Sha.

But wait ohhhhh so nobody in the house is talking about modella leaving .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Latashia:
Mildred or Meryl. Mildred was Keitta's gf. The one that snubbed Biggie.

True

I’ll modify now

Both had “mum” vibes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
See Bryan lying
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Twoclans:
This Choomzys gown is fine Sha.

But wait ohhhhh so nobody in the house is talking about modella leaving .

She wasn’t all that memorable.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Well according to some updates here Sheggz and Bella might be the first to get a plate on their bed this new week......cheesy grin cheesy

I hope Adekunle keeps his promise…. I want to see something…. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lauryn41:

Esperanza was sex starved

Seydou was sooo fiiiiiinnnne , i fantasized about him day and night

Maneta and zainab will forever be my babies

Especially maneta , remember her all black regalia + glass that day she dealt with roki

Esperanza and sex starved, how? She had a baby and left it for BB only to end up with a selfish, egomaniac of a partner, Seydou (fine but empty sha)- when her friends all left Downville (Zainab, Eve, Edith and Mildred), she did a voluntary exit and took her terrible partner with her! I was entertained silly by that - she missed her baby badly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eeghe:

Thank you for sharing
I loved loved loved and will always forever love ZAINAB ) my ultimate BB housemate . There is not second to tenth after her…others all start queuing up from the 11th position)

I loved Ola
That season I also liked Maneta and Barbs (but it was really Zee that made me love them)
I supported Prezzo for the win. I spent money to lose - el Presidente (superb, paranoid, mean drunk, crazily entertaining Prezzo Makini lol. I hated him at first but his vulnerability did me in)
That’s my best BB show of all time- Stargame

Upville stars had swag yho

Chris and ola

Ola ola ola

I’m still pissed till today
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
humeeh:

She wasn’t all that memorable.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Even on the thread ,she seems to have been forgotten.I just hope my good friend munzy14 will be able to watch this one his eye candy has exited the house .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eeghe:

Esperanza and sex starved, how? She had a baby and left it for BB only to end up with a selfish, egomaniac of a partner, Seydou (fine but empty sha)- when her friends all left Downville (Zainab, Eve, Edith and Mildred), she did a voluntary exit and took her terrible partner with her! I was entertained silly by that - she missed her baby badly

She was angry that seydou did not have interest in her jor

That’s how i read it then though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Froshloaded:
Chomzy is looking out for Hermes... She noticed that his energy has dropped.
one fool quoted me hear talking rubbish that he can’t always win everything when i said this...

It might be probably because he used too much energy in the first 4 weeks...

I just felt it has something to do with this merging...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eeghe:

Esperanza was irritating and selfish

She shouldn’t have taken up that slot
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Amaka is not enjoying big brother’s house at all. Oh dear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lauryn41:

She was angry that seydou did not have interest in her jor
That’s how i read it then though

Nah
She was filled with oxytocin and needed no man
Her baby was 3 weeks old and all she wanted was to go feed her (she was lactating even)
Seydou wanted her to stay and allow him ship meanwhile he didn’t care at all about her feelings.
She left like a boss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Maybe Amaka will advise herself going forward.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Amaka don finally break down.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na wa o

Dem don make Amaka dey cry. Eyah..

The babe has been through a lot Sha.

She feels betrayed that Phyna no dey for her, that if it was her, she would have said she knows Phyna would never say such a thing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hey Goooddddd

This talk again.

Amaka please spear us this crocodile tears.You are still bitter with phyna for taking Groovy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eeyah!
I feel for Amaka! Everybody just turned on her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.