Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971040 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
davodyguy:

Which jail?

They'll only sue her for breach

And she can counter sue for intentionally using a dynamic to send her out of the house, that she doesnt feel the game is unbiased so she can also cancel her contract, but I believe they will reach out to her , cap about the celebrity status and what she can build on with that and she wound give in

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

The acceptance of different behaviours was for viewers, nobody said anything about the people living in the same space with her.

That you like watching Amaka, does not mean housemates like living with her

If you want us to accept all behaviour, then tell me why Beauty was disqualified. Why wasn't her behaviour accepted the way she was as well? Why is there an option for disqualification? Why couldn't everyone be accepted as they are? She was differently wired after all, so, we should have just left her in the house, and given only viewers the option to evict.

Clearly, it is you that does not understand how Emotional Intelligence works and is talking jargons.

They should have asked us viewers if we wanted Beauty to leave too, instead of disqualifying her.

6 seasons gone and you people are still wailing over nonsense. Even their contract says that Eviction could be sudden

BIGGIE'S HOUSE, BIGGIE'S RULES

Safari ...u r capping....dont lay amaka's eviction on her behaviour. We have seen worse behaved housemates on this show...

What if it was Bryan with the most nominations?

Hermes and Adekunle had a lot today cos they are competitive..

So na so them go just go ?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alamkir:
Doyin cause this to Amaka, just when she got close to Amaka she is evicted. After beauty and modela
Lol…I want her to be closer to Allysongrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
OffsahBoye:
Biggie's house Biggie's rule but there'd be a level playing ground and a standard for evicting housemates

I see no sense here where the fate of an housemate is fully in the hand of fellow contestants

They shouldn't be the one to decide who they want to live with, we're the one watching the show
They can nominate while viewers decide who they want to watch

Even tho I don't like Amaka but I feel she was cheated and it'll take a long time for her to really heal from this

I feel so sorry for her,tho she Dy fvck up but who no Dy fvck up??
How someone will read this and still try to justify it with “Biggie’s house, Biggie’s rules” will clearly tell you lots of Nigerians are shameless enablers of cheating and corruption so long as it’s not affecting them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Twoclans:

Reallllllyyyyyyyyy Danny cheesy
na this I no wan hear, I pity her, but she could have pushed him to edge if disqualification that night, so who will he put up, if not the irritant that he couldn’t stand…

Meanwhile I really feel bad for her, it was wrong for her to be evicted
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
The number of votes goes to these housemates (Greater number to the least number of votes)
Phyna
Adekunle
Daniella
Bryann
Diana
Groovy
Chomzy.

They will escape eviction. Chizzy is already secured till the end grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please don’t vote for allysyn and Giddyfia

Please

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
A lot of people are very emotional over Amaka's eviction and its very understandable but y'all should not act like twists like this do not happen over the seasons.

Diane got evicted from a random pick. Avala and Isilomo left because of coins. It's Big Brother's house and he makes the rules.

A lot of people do not even follow other versions of Big Brother like the UK and US version. It's even wilder there. Housemates openly strategize how to evict by forming alliances and cliques & voters input do not count sometimes. Infact housemates vote for their winner on the final day.

The game is the game.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
LOL

I no blame some of una, shebi na because dem dey allow viewers to vote.

On Big Brother USA, it is housemates that evict each other. Nothing like viewers voting. Housemates will still choose who will win. All viewers have to do is come and watch.

Because dem allow una vote, una don dey feel all powerful. Not everytime viewers have final say, some days make Housemates get eviction power grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:

Hahahaha...we plenty for this table o..

Loooool

Mo ti de o… I have recovered from my shock..

I legit thought Doyin was a goner.. Morafa thank you o

Meanwhile, if dotun had nominated your guy like last week, na homeville e for dey o.. cheesy

See why we should be besties, Awa almost evicted gang.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
seasy:

I just taya. Lol
The some people reason sha!
Who cares about huge fan base when a housemate is to be evicted?
I wonder o grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
The most corrupt sectors in Nigeria.

Political sector
Force and security sector.
Law sector

If you’re being chased and you see a Nigerian lawyer or Bandit, kindly run to the bandit to get saved.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Just voted cool

Hermes
Well done sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
As much as I despise Amaka leaving like that...
Did Biggie advise the housemates on who to vote for...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
MizzD:

Mo ti de o… I have recovered from my shock..

I legit thought Doyin was a goner.. Morafa thank you o

Meanwhile, if dotun had nominated your guy like last week, na homeville e for dey o.. cheesy

See why we should be besties, Awa almost evicted gang.. tongue

Na God save Doyin for you.. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

In Lockdown, they left eviction to housemates
kindly refresh my memory??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Winner90: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Who told you that they were not told beforehand? You follow them sign contract?

Go and check Biggies Twitter handle, they have already told you people that the fake Housemates nominations were not counted.
which one is contract? Ageg forget it. Their previous nominations counted.What we are sure of is that they were told in the full gare of the viewers to make nominations for evictions like other housemates. They were not told to make fake nominations which is the usual practice. Anything afterwards is an afterthought. So the people questioning the transparency of the eviction process are not wrong, at all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Biggie should evict atleast 3 this week and I'm suspecting Level 1 HMs like Diana, Allysn and probably Giddyfia will bounce this sunday......
I’d love that cos the 3 of them are useless in that house!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Carammel as you can see on this thread, adekunle has plenty fans; premium ones too

Please vote Doyin ONLY..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Froshloaded:

They will twist it lol

Biggies house biggies rule biggies twist
Now people are judging Amaka like they haven't done worse things. I blame Biggie though. What was the essence of a vote free week in a 72 Days show with 28 housemates if they'd evict without vote just after Sunday? Just rubbish

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Vote for Hermes and stay blessedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broobembem:

APC government, APC rules.

This means they are allowed to do whatever they want to do with Nigerians because they have the power make rules and treat Nigerians anyhow ba?

Do you see how “Intelligent” you sound?? A supposed Nigerian law student. cheesy
Big brothers house is not a political party nah.

Yes PDP government, PDP rules, it happens.

The Democratic government, they never rule the republican way. Never!

My government, my rules.
My house, my rules.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kayyy:

And she can counter sue for intentionally using a dynamic to send her out of the house, that she doesnt feel the game is unbiased so she can also cancel her contract, but I believe they will reach out to her , cap about the celebrity status and what she can build on with that and she wound give in

You're talking rubbish..

Nobody will sue BBN...

In the history of BBN, how many people have taken voluntary exit... Nobody wants to be on BBN bad side
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Na God save Doyin for you.. grin grin

I tell you.. i was waiting for Biggie to call her after Amaka grin

Sebi you will vote for her, our bestie grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eloswag:
I COME BEGGING, PLEADING TO SOME OF MY FANS WHO MIGHT BE ANNOYED BY MY WORDS AND ACRTIONS ESPECIALLY LAST WEEK... MAKE UNA NO VEX, FORGIVE, FORGET AND HELP VOTE FOR ME THIS WEEK..

VOTE ELOSWAG ON DSTV/GOTV and on THE BBNAIJA WEBSITE.

Story for the gods!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:

Safari ...u r capping....dont lay amaka's eviction on her behaviour. We have seen worse behaved housemates on this show...

What if it was Bryan with the most nominations?

Hermes and Adekunle had a lot today cos they are competitive..

So na so them go just go ?

If it was Bryann he for go now, I move on. After all did my Erica not get disqualified? Did she die?

Amaka was a victim of her own behaviour, if Bryann had offended many people and gotten evicted, he for continue him life outside. After all, Housemates this morning said eviction no fit kill anybody.

If he go, highest I vex small, rant for here, go back to my life. Anybody go follow me share the money if dem win? Is Bryann my brother?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
angry Can someone tell me wtf is Deji still doing in that house?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
So for the remaining weeks now, housemates will start fake love, fake attraction and fake forgiveness, some housemates would not express their anger, sadness openly again, there would be less bickering, gossiping, gbas gbos etc, when you're bullied now you suck it up, so someone like Doyin would not want to face Adekunle anymore so as not to create further impression about herself, even Adekunle would soften now as well all cos they want love from their housemates incase of eviction, Total rubbish and waste of time, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole dynamic of the house takes a 360 degree from now onwards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Elo does too much tbh. Where is Dotun the HoH, isn't he suppose to be presiding this food allocation?
He is one of the reason Amaka is out of the house tonight after reigniting the Phyna-Groovy head rumor. Amaka carried the matter on her head & became a target. sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eloswag:
I COME BEGGING, PLEADING TO SOME OF MY FANS WHO MIGHT BE ANNOYED BY MY WORDS AND ACRTIONS ESPECIALLY LAST WEEK... MAKE UNA NO VEX, FORGIVE, FORGET AND HELP VOTE FOR ME THIS WEEK..

VOTE ELOSWAG ON DSTV/GOTV and on THE BBNAIJA WEBSITE.
Your boy is lucky that there are bigger fish to fry this week. Let’s see how he’ll survive nominations in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
VictorIfe:
Biggie evict every housemates and close the show right now!! sad
And give the money to Eloswag, since they (housemates) want him to win.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
My sweet lady,please vote for Hermes…you know I voted for phyna the other time?grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.