Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944135 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sochieke:
Hermes can win this season. I don't think Bandwagon are as much compared to last season. If he improves performances on tasks.

He can overtake. Overtaking is allowed.
Period!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broobembem:

You saw Amaka trending as number 2 on worldwide Twitter?

Just checked, she is trending..
No 5
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Only on nairaland
we all remembered what happened to kiddwaya

Laycon dominated on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Froshloaded:

Just checked, she is trending..
No 5
Screenshot Chief.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amya:
This Amaka's eviction pained me sha. I actually shed tears. The poor girl just couldn't catch a break! Yeah she's clumsy, so what! That doesn't make her a bad person.

Well her eviction is bittersweet to me. Bitter because she wasn't given a fair chance to fight for her stay in the house and sweet because i know that she's now around those who love her as she is. Those who love her bubbly, amiable and forgiving personality. She's simply one of the realest in that house and she was just her self, warts and all. I'll miss seeing her on my screen, but i know this is only the beginning of great things for her. If her fans start a go fund me, God knows I'll contribute.

Well, a sober night for me. Maybe tmrw I'll have my bbnaija mojo back, but for now I'm just blank.
cry cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oya oooo

Ah Blem blem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:
For those of you equating disqualification to what just played out with Amaka, you need your cranium thoroughly examined by a brain surgeon.
The process for disqualification are clearly outlined in the rule book.
Some offences attract strikes and 3 strikes lead to a disqualification.
That is how Beauty got evicted.
That is how Tacha got evicted.
That is how Erica got evicted.
Comparing those to this is senseless.

Comparing this to Big brother US also makes zero sense. In the US, housemates evict. In Nigeria, the viewers vote. Consistency is key.
Big brother Naija is one of the biggest TV shows in Naija because of the viewers. This is what works for us. Big brother in the US is a dying franchise. You can't change the rule and pick up something from the US to evict one housemate. If housemates are going to start evicting, it should apply to everyone. I assure you the show would pack up in one year.
Some of your faves were rightly disqualified after copping multiple strikes, yet you cried blue murder. Now you are trying to justify nonsense.
What a travesty of Justice.
They need to live in a psychiatric hospital at least for 15 years, because their level of insanity seems irredeemable.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hadeaks:

Whether Hermes, Adekunle or Phyna, Biggie would have evicted that housemate and nothing would happen. The fans will shout and complain for a few days, some will say they wont watch the show again, but the game will go on and they will still watch it. Biggie's house, Biggie's rules. All this yarn that they would not have done it if it was xyz is just cap.

If d viewers never mattered, dey won't go as far as creating 2 houses n 2 channels, after all who do dey Want to impress

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pls is true amaka was evicted? is it votes from d fans dat evicted her or wat. Pls i am confused
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amya:
This eviction twist is really revealing those with empathy and those that lack it on this thread. Good to know.
Eziokwu
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
You people should come and carry your Big Bella

Imagine her saying that if she had known she'd come to this house and feel how she feels for Sheggz, she would have remained a virgin.

As in, she for save virginity for Sheggz grin

This is not what she said...

She said if she could change something about herself, it will be not losing her be virginity, she never called Shegz (I think she meant that it wasn’t worth it)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't know who brought this game to the house, but I really like that it's helping some of these housemates tell us more about themselves.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
I only feel it’s unfair the process, it takes voting power and makes it useless, it’s not about amaka for me, no matter whom the housemates is, and how much I dislike them, the process was silly…

Me I no like amaka, she was a thorn to my my watching, complete irritant, I wanted her to go, but not like this…..

I wanted to enjoy her kicked out by voting…

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hadeaks(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broobembem:

You saw Amaka trending as number 2 on worldwide Twitter?

Yes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broobembem:

Screenshot Chief.

https://getday trends.com/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
tooexclusive:

This is not what she said...

She said if she could change something about herself, it will be not losing her be virginity, she never called Shegz (I think she meant that it wasn’t worth it)

Okay then, my bad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:

Safari's thought process can be very inconsistent....she tilts towards whatever serves her purpose at the moment

Most of us are aware of the game factor...but then u reason things objectively....

That something is Status quo does not make it a standard...that other franchise do it doesnt mean viewers can't one day reject it and be vocal about it.....

If u keep accepting anything....there can't be change
Just like I said, na newbies she go dey deceive with her lies and hypocrisy.

People wey know am, know am. Very inconsistent and a shameless hypocrite.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sweetpink:
All of you that are crying over Amaka’s eviction are hypocrites!!!
You never loved or voted for her and if she’s up,none of you would have voted for her!
On this thread,she was called all sort of demeaning names and most of you never rated her!
She escaped eviction by a whisker and if Biggy really wanted her out,he would have evicted her 2 weeks ago when he had the opportunity!
Was it biggy that asked her to be a gluttonous pig?
Was it biggy that asked her to place her disgusting used pads on the table on two occasions ?
Was it biggy that asked her to be a gossip monger and a trouble maker?
Was it biggy that asked her to be careless and reckless with his kitchen appliances that almost set the house on fire??
Amaka isn’t the worst person in that house but she’s certainly not a saint!
She’s gone,y’all should move on and stop acting like she was sentenced to death!
It’s a game and biggy has the final say!
Don't mind them. I never liked her and I'm happy with her eviction. She has to go before she burns down the House due to her clumsy and stupid nature.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dannyxy:
I only feel it’s unfair the process, it takes voting power and makes it useless, it’s not about amaka for me, no matter whom the housemates is, and how much I dislike them, the process was silly…

Me I no like amaka, she was a thorn to my my watching, complete irritant, I wanted her to go, but not like this…..

I wanted to enjoy her kicked out by voting…

There was voting power.

The voting was done by housemates.

The most unfair eviction there ever was was Isilomo and Avala.

It was literally just a game of luck and they spent just one week in that house.

Every other thing, has been based on voting power, either by viewers or housemates.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sochieke:

Adekunle ke

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Froshloaded:

https://getday trends.com/
To screenshot Don dey hard?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
You people should come and carry your Big Bella

Imagine her saying that if she had known she'd come to this house and feel how she feels for Sheggz, she would have remained a virgin.

As in, she for save virginity for Sheggz grin
Yeye fowl. She should say something else jor.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
With what am seeing on Twitter Adekunle is the most loved original Islander! He is the only one from their being trended by his fans alongside phyna and Bryann!
Keep it up Islanders he may top that poll!!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sweetpink:
All of you that are crying over Amaka’s eviction are hypocrites!!!
You never loved or voted for her and if she’s up,none of you would have voted for her!
On this thread,she was called all sort of demeaning names and most of you never rated her!
She escaped eviction by a whisker and if Biggy really wanted her out,he would have evicted her 2 weeks ago when he had the opportunity!
Was it biggy that asked her to be a gluttonous pig?
Was it biggy that asked her to place her disgusting used pads on the table on two occasions ?
Was it biggy that asked her to be a gossip monger and a trouble maker?
Was it biggy that asked her to be careless and reckless with his kitchen appliances that almost set the house on fire??
Amaka isn’t the worst person in that house but she’s certainly not a saint!
She’s gone,y’all should move on and stop acting like she was sentenced to death!
It’s a game and biggy has the final say!

No shout too much

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

You can call me whatever you like.

We are all biased people.

Anybody could have gone tonight. Adekunle was one nomination away from leaving, Doyin was one real housemate nomination away from leaving.

Amaka is not the first victim of things like this, why you lot are wailing like this I don't understand.

Call me whatever you like, na you get your data. It is what it is. No vex.
I still insist you free your chest from pain..
Periodtt
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka eviction was not fair, that's fine but she shot her self on the foot when she started becoming annoying and made herself an easy target to other housemates.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Don't mind them. I never liked her and I'm happy with her eviction. She has to go before she burns down the House due to her clumsy and stupid nature.
I’m also happy that she’s been thrown out of that house because she’d have burned down that house one day due to her recklessness and nonchalant attitude!
Tasks 0
HOH games 0
Intelligent conversations 0
Food 100000
Boyfriend hunting 10000
Gossip 100000
She would walk around the house with just a towel while hustling for food and gossiping like a lazy and jobless housewife!
Always looking for cheap highlights!
Abeg make she getat!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
2O22:
Amaka eviction was not fair, that's fine but she shot her self on the foot when she started becoming annoying and made herself an easy target to other housemates.
It was fair. If she wasn't annoying, she wouldn't have been nominated. She is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
activities2:
As things stand Bryan won't make top 2

it's all about hermes and phyna

BRYANN the main character of the show
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sweetpink:

I’m also happy that she’s been thrown out of that house because she’d have burned down that house one day due to her recklessness and nonchalant attitude!
Tasks 0
HOH games 0
Intelligent conversations 0
Food 100000
Boyfriend hunting 10000
Gossip 100000
She would walk around the house with just a towel while hustling for food and gossiping like a lazy and jobless housewife!
Always looking for cheap highlights!
Abeg make she getat!
Whenever the camera shows her disgusting self, I change the channel. She is the most stupid housemate so far.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Love800:
Pls is true amaka was evicted? is it votes from d fans dat evicted her or wat. Pls i am confused
Nominated by housemates
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
What am i seeing

Adekunle in rock bottom dragging last position with Allyson.

ISLANDERS wake up and vote ooo

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.