Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,353 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1983070 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amya:

Amen! Whitemoney almost ruined the franchise for me.
The overweight bleaching guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
The pool party is about to be lit!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

That interview, the guy was such a gnat. Constantly talking over everyone, at some point, even Frodd had to ask him to allow him answer his question.

It is because our president is confident, such am amazing and deserved winner
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

grin grin grin You should be a writer, your description is so funny, I can actually visualise it grin grin grin

Trust me my description ni reach wetin our eye see.....as we dey hiss ...masses dey shout....oh he is hardworking.....he is feeding the housemates....any housemate that quarrels with him is ungrateful....

Then the highlight of the season...General pere redeploy am from kitchen duties.....

"Whitemoney, I wanna give u a break. U have been working so hard, u need to rest".

Bros wan cry o ....

My guy then said..."can we share the grace"....

Na so Nigeria scatter o...

Loool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Titaniumental:
This Dotun guy have a striking resemblance with one of this Yoruba Movies actor,(I can't remember the name)

Richardo Agbo

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Innocentchild:

The bros too dey misyarn
We get it na yankee you follow come

But na still them phyna and stripper chi you jam for here dey follow hustle for money
Na UK not US.But even at that is he trying to rub it in their faces?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
I thought it's pool party? so what's the makeup for? Abi dem wan add rainbow colors to the pool? girls sef undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Heartstrings: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Ehn nah cheesy

I no even use rose-tinted glasses to dey look any of them this season.

I been dey try fall in love with one of them like I did for Erica, Nini and Whitemoney. But e no dey work fully. I like Beauty most, even though I like a lot of them. But even she is not tugging at my heartstrings, like those I listed above did.

So make all of them just dey for now grin
why are you giving me a mention up and down? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
scondy:

Not that he was a bad winner per se...

He just killed the dynamics of the game....

Use biggie food hold the other housemates to ransome.....they turned Hypemen for am to get extra pieces of meat....

Looool

He will be turning semo for 1 hour singing....emmemo....ehhhhh....oohhhh....after sharing food ...he will leave his in the pot...then sit on the floor and start scraping pot....

Omooooooo.....no be small something

Please nah, make una free me this evening o. I don laugh sotey water dey comot for my eyes. He did not tie their hands nah, na them loose guard.

If dem forget say na competition dem come do, no be him fault. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
My love for Doyin, like the ring, has no end.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
scondy:

Trust me my description ni reach wetin our eye see.....as we dey hiss ...masses dey shout....oh he is hardworking.....he is feeding the housemates....any housemate that quarrels with him is ungrateful....

Then the highlight of the season...General pere redeploy am from kitchen duties.....

"Whitemoney, I wanna give u a break. U have been working so hard, u need to rest".

Bros wan cry o ....

Loool

Being the Kitchen Ninja seems to pay off it would seem. But your description is very funny.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I didnt watch that season but why was Whitemoney a bad winner?

I wish you watched it. Horrible!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
scondy:

But he isn't overdoing it tho.....and the girls for that house no be like who like kitchen like that....Bella says she doesn't cook...chomsy sef....na only chichi dey cook and she says she only cooks cos she needs to not because she enjoys doing it...

If he no cook...them go starve

I think he is grilling chicken and fish...

But I ll watch to see if he starts giving Bella and allyson 2 pieces each while giving others one....

Loopl

LOL

Scondy, please dear, if I go back to last year's thread, I'm pretty sure I can find a post from a WhiteMoney Gang that has these same words.

At least half that house is well capable of cooking. Yesterday, it was GiddyFia that made porridge yam, then someone else fried chips, I think Dotun.

Bella cooks, she just doesn't like doing it, no mean say she no sabi do am.

Any day wey Adekunle say he no go cook, dem go enter kitchen cook for themselves, the same way Lockdown people were helping themselves after Ka3na left

Nobody will starve if Adekunle does not cook. I actually hope he steps away from that kitchen duty, because it can and will be used against him at some point if he continues being Kitchen Prefect.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmallDick99:
Especially those ones in trenches; Childish nuisance everywhere grin
As in eh;
they lack content.
They lack highlights .
They are not competitive.
All they do is eat,sleep and bask in the euphoria of their bbnaija fame and drop watery gists!
Even their ‘shipments’ are fake!
Tueh!
Evictions should start Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
This thing that doyin said about giddy is doing me somehow watching them talk right now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tangerine bress everywhere. I miss Dorathy cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
This doyin get tendency to be chubby....she may have even been chubby when younger....

Maybe the reason she hardly eats and so conscious of her weight ....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Biggaboi:
I thought it's pool party? so what's the makeup for? Abi dem wan add rainbow colors to the pool? girls sef undecided
Abeg no kill me grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buhahahahaha you’re ridiculous.

Geezeem:

I am going to keep close tabs on the guy, but if he gives me a ship with Diana... I might let him off easily tongue grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

Scondy, please dear, if I go back to last year's thread, I'm pretty sure I can find a post from a WhiteMoney Gang that has these same words.

At least half that house is well capable of cooking. Yesterday, it was GiddyFia that made porridge yam, then someone else fried chips, I think Dotun.

Bella cooks, she just doesn't like doing it, no mean say she no sabi do am.

Any day wey Adekunle say he no go cook, dem go enter kitchen cook for themselves, the same way Lockdown people were helping themselves after Ka3na left

Nobody will starve if Adekunle does not cook. I actually hope he steps away from that kitchen duty, because it can and will be used against him at some point if he continues being Kitchen Prefect.

I agree...but so far he isn't the only one cooking ....he just steps in when hunger dey hold am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Revolva(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
This level 2 housemates de very annoying and noisy ....one guy there habib don't eve. Talk to anyone
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amya:

I wish you watched it. Horrible!

Thank God I avoided it then grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Here for the party.....

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
MamBi:

Lol, I will be on the lookout…. grin grin

Sorry, it wasn't Mayowa, but Muyiwa. They just replayed the advert

"Knowing Muyiwa...." grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Revolva:
This level 2 housemates de very annoying and noisy ....one guy there habib don't eve. Talk to anyone

Khalid?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheEnforcer:
The overweight bleaching guy.
The worst!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Doyin my babe.say she's afraid of swimming (but perfectly dressed for it) say she will only put her legs in the water. And gidfyfire ws just there sitting like a fool, agreeing to everything tea yea.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Munzy14:
Here for the party.....

Munzy ...2nd year running ...no fave ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Which of the houses is level 1, and which is 2 please?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gbamsolutely.
I recall WMG going after Saskay's head after she nominated Whitemoney for possible eviction, questioning why she would nominate the person who cooks for them.
scondy:

Bros wan cry o ....

Loool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Biggaboi:
Tangerine bress everywhere. I miss Dorathy cry cry cry
Craze...grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.