Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1936141 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
stevebond007:
Sheggz is not in love with Bella like dt,
He is grooming her like a Corper/Secondary school girl situationship.

So cringe worthy lipsrsealed

Toxic ship
He was to prove a point that he got a babe blablabla
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazablossom:

Tati!!! Wow!! shocked

Very unfortunate undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
MizzD:

“Are they doing you” or “are you cursed ” depending on how you lightly you want to interpret it grin

Oh lawd embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
davodyguy:

Thank goodness.

See as this 1 Dy talk thank Goodness grin you can tell the nightmare was staring him in the face
See what hate can cause grin
Well I like it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Geezeem:

Here you are excusing Physical abuse.... you are really unbelievable! lipsrsealed
Can chi chi try that rubbish outside the house?
Everyone has a boiling point…including you!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
MizzD:
Eloswag is so annoying ..gosh

He won’t rest with this bathroom issue with chi chi? Ahnahn since morning

Threebear, I hope he’s at the bottom bottom of the poll…

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazablossom:

Tati!!! Wow!! shocked
I said what I said!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amya:
Hermes dear. Counting on you!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
This Chomzy is a case study for all females. Be best female ever to come on the show.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Geezeem:

This argument is like the type people had here last week.... that saying someone is stupid and that someone is doing something stupid are different things

Or that someone is a fool or doing foolish things are distinct

What you guys are suggesting here is bothering on someone mental health... narcissistic traits is a mental health concern

I won't dabble into this

There are a dozen ways to explain Sheggz character traits on this show....narcissism doesn't have to make that list unless diagnosed by a professional

I just think he does what he does because he could get away with it

Bella is not a softie as you are painting here... I watched their fight and saw her strength for a second... she even threatened to walk out on him at a point

If Bella had a close female friend in that house, the person would have helped her to see the links she is missing

After that fight, she was agitated enough to go outside the garden and started singing igbo Christian songs... that was when I gave up on sheggz

She is not clueless on what is going on... that environment being a controlled one is not helping her at all

Dear, if I say Sheggs is a narcissist after just one week observing him and even before all these started playing out, best believe that I know what I'm talking about. This Is a possibly a topic you're clearly not familiar with, so I'll leave it at that. I've never called any other HM that, even past HMs so that should count for something.

Bella is far from strong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
This there left right game wicked o.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hermes and Bryann
Two failures in a team grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol sore losers grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Geezeem:

This argument is like the type people had here last week.... that saying someone is stupid and that someone is doing something stupid are different things

Or that someone is a fool or doing foolish things are distinct

What you guys are suggesting here is bothering on someone mental health... narcissistic traits is a mental health concern

I won't dabble into this

There are a dozen ways to explain Sheggz character traits on this show....narcissism doesn't have to make that list unless diagnosed by a professional

I just think he does what he does because he could get away with it

Bella is not a softie as you are painting here... I watched their fight and saw her strength for a second... she even threatened to walk out on him at a point

If Bella had a close female friend in that house, the person would have helped her to see the links she is missing

After that fight, she was agitated enough to go outside the garden and started singing igbo Christian songs... that was when I gave up on sheggz

She is not clueless on what is going on... that environment being a controlled one is not helping her at all

I've still not gotten your valid justification for dumping sheggz though.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ibukzy:
Hermes and BRYANN

BRYANN the reason we all watch BBN.

Lord of the season.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chomzy is an absolute BADASS !!!!

See her going toe to toe with the guys

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
See dem dey find excuses grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

Can chi chi try that rubbish outside the house?
Everyone has a boiling point…including you!

You are still excusing gender violence. I am done here lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
This task is nonsense o. Too many cheating can go on.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
which kind foolish game be this one they will be disagreement na undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Biggie take control of your game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Biggie should have moderated the game himself.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
innocentdude:
Chomzy is an absolute BADASS !!!!

See her going toe to toe with the guys

The girl Dy give joy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
This week tasks no just make..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ibukzy:

Hermes and Bryann
I don’t know about Bryan but Hermes is NOT a failure!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Reussite:
Biggie should have moderated the game himself.

Exactly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amya:

Dear, if I say Sheggs is a narcissist after just one week observing him and even before all these started playing out, best believe that I know what I'm talking about. This Is a possibly a topic you're clearly not familiar with, so I'll leave it at that. I've never called any other HM that, even past HMs so that should count for something.

Bella is far from strong.

Ok... smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
the worse sponsored task ever was expecting more from airtel
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
MizzD:

She got screen time discussing with Ally. Ally had told her in the lounge that she wanted to discuss something with her but we weren’t shown the beginning of the conversation in the room. We just saw Ally reading the rule book.

Anyway, our resident therapist had a session with a psychologist and she said it was very helpful cos she’ has been very happy since then. She even wanted to spill some part of the session that maybe it could help someone but ally cautioned her. She said the psychologist painted a scenario for her and whenever she thinks of it, it makes her happy.

She said she now likes giddy and he makes her happy in the house. undecided. She didn’t think they would get along cos giddy was too loud for her and it used to make her anxious. Ally said she told her she would like him cos he’s cool as she agreed.

She spoke about her friendship with chizzy cos ally said she’s indifferent about him. Said he’s one of the people she didn’t think she’d get along with cos of how he was at the arena gameS, but having spoken to him one-on-one,she realized he has a soft heart outside all the cussing and fighting over food. Also narrated the issue she had with him earlier today ( I saw her apologizing to chizzy at the dining for how she shut him up publicly). Before today, she and chizzy used to cuss each other out and call each other beech privately , but this time chizzy called her a beech in front of people and she told him never to call her that. Said Chizzy felt bad, apologised immediately and went to bed. So she said she felt bad that he looked sad after cautioning publicly but doesn’t feel bad that she corrected him to set boundaries. Said she doesn’t want the Hms to think it’s okay to call her that if she doesn’t react and cited an example of how Giddy started , that whole “get nak3d” thing and how the HMs have jumped on it, but she doesn’t mind cos it’s not offensive .

Spoke about how she does not enjoy being with too many people at once; she prefers being with one or two people at a time and even at home, during family gatherings, she leaves to her room at some point for her quiet time.

Outside the house she’s not one to loosen up so easily and her friends tell her she’s too lady like.

She’s extremely bored and said she’d like to dress up to kill the boredom.

And lots more grin

It was an interesting conversation sha and she was flashing her beautiful dentition all through. kiss

Awww
Baby Doyin

I just hope the shrink hinted at she getting the Bleep out when people bring their bs to her unprovoked.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
It's only Chomzy that's catching my attention o.
I'm beginning to love the girl.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
How true?

It's true. Just saw it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.