Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,764 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971831 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
dominique:

No winner yet. They've been given another break and new sets of merch for the qualified teams.
Ok thanks..... Off to bed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
styrese:
Mr man e be like Kabiyesi dey give u sleepless nights!! He is really pressing ur balls well to my satisfaction! cheesy
Nah
just wondering why the rats are quiet
good thing you are back from your hole

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Nah
just wondering why the rats are quiet
good thing you are back from your hole
As u don't have anything going with ur useless fave Hermes abi cheesy u don get work now to monitor Adekunle and his fans well done!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
styrese:
I logged in again because of u!!
Now u must give me facts how I lied!!

As for ur Snake groovy he didn't even wait to know if Beauty his so called friend has arrived her hotel room safely after facing the disqualification that he has a hand in to jump on another lady phyna!! that tells the kind of person he is enough said!!

But Groovy has friends
Who are Adekunle's friends? Cos he has gossiped about all housemates in that house with different people at different times

Very lowly and disgusting of A man his age undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Geezeem:

Two ex teamies fighting grin

I'm sure she was hungry as at then because my moniker is right there. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
why dem comot phyna and groovy now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
styrese:
As I don't have anything going with my useless fave Adekunle cheesy I don get work now to monitor Hermes and his fans
Keep it up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Phyna says she wants to take her dad to get his legs fix. Phyna needs this win. Her father has given his all for his family.

Unlike one person who’s mom is wearing waist trainers and trying to seduce small boys young enough to be her son. Tueh!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Demnan:
-Kiddricashawk, how is that whatsapp group these days? Come and gist me, are they still awwning?

I've been avoiding the group because I'm not sure I'd be able to stop myself from going off on them and get kicked out before the major breakup happens.

But as at last night, "Segun really loves Bella", "He's correcting her with love because he knows what is expected of her as a wife", "Bella is rude oooo but she's learning to be better", "Segun's own is too much sef", "let's leave them. All couples fight, our own is to pray and vote for them. Send screenshots of your votes ooooo"... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazablossom:

To be a BBNAIJA fan, you have to graduate from school of hypocrisy grin

Na party pack, e go reach everybody. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Phyna says she wants to take her dad to get his legs fix. Phyna needs this win. Her father has given his all for his family.

Unlike one person who’s mom is wearing waist trainers and trying to seduce small boys young enough to be her son. Tueh!!!!

Please yarn me now,who get this shade?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pinklygul:

But Groovy has friends
Who are Adekunle's friends? Cos he has gossiped about all housemates in that house with different people at different times

Very lowly and disgusting of A man his age undecided
Zip it dia!! I told u give me facts how I lied and u are saying groovy has friends grin so at ur old age u don't know that fake people like groovy that are ass lickers that try to be in everyones good books have lots of people as friends hanging around them!
who doesnt gossip in bbn house including ur weak snake groovy!! Atleast Adekunle doesn't talk shit about his friends behind their back unlike what groovy did to beauty!!

The funny thing about Kunle's blunt honest personality is that such people have few friends but those friends stick with them for life coz they are genuine people that are not scared of hearing the truth like him!! But snakes like groovy will have so many acquaintances but non will take him that serious when it matters most because he is a fake mr goody goody to everyone!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zudd:
Moment ago
Shella arguing

Sheggz - Dis girl, u're stressng me out. **Stands up, leaves d food & startd walkng towards d room

Bella - *Stands up too & startd running towards d room

Sheggz - *Makes a u-turn, carries d plate & startd eating

Bella - Comes bck & start draggng d food wit him

https://twitter.com/i/status/1565008799571873797

Dis my people

This is so hilarious and lovely cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:

not everybody was born into poverty like your fave. Dressing neat and looking fit is now seducing. Wetin poverty no go cause cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
How's Chiomzy always using wig all day all night?.
I usually can't wait to yank my wig off each day and let my cornrows breathe. Meanwhile, I've never seen Chiomzy's bare head

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I've been avoiding the group because I'm not sure I'd be able to stop myself from going off on them and get kicked out before the major breakup happens.

But as at last night, "Segun really loves Bella", "He's correcting her with love because he knows what is expected of her as a wife", "Bella is rude oooo but she's learning to be better", "Segun's own is too much sef", "let's leave them. All couples fight, our own is to pray and vote for them. Send screenshots of your votes ooooo"... grin grin grin

Lol.
Different colors of beautiful Nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
kowema:
I usually can't wait to yank my wig off each day and let my cornrows breathe. Meanwhile, I've never seen Chiomzy's bare head
Maybe her bare head looks like that of a vulture!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Stop setting Phyna up for drags nawa ooo angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I am keeping up with my stupidity to be monitoring Kabiyesi Adekunle with his great fans instead of focusing on my useless fave Hermes
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
styrese:
Zip it dia!! I told u give me facts how I lied and u are saying groovy has friends grin so at ur old age u don't know that fake people like groovy that are ass lickers that try to be in everyones good books have lots of people as friends hanging around them!
who doesnt gossip in bbn house including ur weak snake groovy!! Atleast Adekunle doesn't talk shit about his friends behind their back unlike what groovy did to beauty!!

The funny thing about Kunle's blunt honest personality is that such people have few friends that stick with them for life coz they are genuine people that are not scared of hearing the truth like him!! But snakes like groovy will have so many acquaintances but non will take him that serious when it matters most because he is a fake mr goody goody to everyone!!

At least you agree with me that granny Ade has taken gossips to another level entirely
Little wonder Ally warns people to stay clear of him and NEVER be friends with him

A grandpa that talks way too much without control,misyarning here and there

Tueh...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

Maybe her bare head looks like that of a vulture!
Hahahaha

Evulss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Some of una mentality low sha

I expected this from one of Adekunle rats

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pinklygul:

At least you agree with me that granny Ade has taken gossips to another level entirely
Little wonder Ally warns people to stay clear of him and NEVER be friends with him

Tueh...
Giddemgrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pinklygul:

Please yarn me now,who get this shade?

Check the people dragging me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pinklygul:

Tueh...
I said Shattap u don't have point!!!
As old as fuckboi groovy he can't even stand were Kabiyesi is talking!!

What's groovy's quality!!
Sense 0
Talent 0
Task 0
content 0
personality 0

Just phyna's lap dog grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
scondy:
Doyin is a loose talker.....for some reason she keeps poking Bryan...
Till he reacts harshly one day...then she will start playing victim

Not only Bryan sef, this is one of the salient reasons that made she and deji enemies.

When someone puts her in her place make them no cry o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

this is so funny, delusional lot. Been waiting for this reply
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
kowema:

She has rescinding hairline. Her hairline is really bad.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Some of una mentality low sha

I expected this from one of Adekunle rats
Adekunle’s frustrated rats are trying so hard to stir up beef with the coolest tribe to keep their useless fave relevant but we should learn to ignore them and focus on our king!
I can exchange banters with phyna and Bryan’s fans but Adekunle’s pressed e rats who can’t even boast of 100k fans on IG should never be validated for any reason!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Check the people dragging me.

Abeg na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pinklygul:

Abeg na

The failed musician.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

How can Bella top adekunle

It’s possible

Bella has loads of supporters, i think she’s the most advertised housemates, i see tons of her sponsored adverts

Plus her celeb siblings

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.