Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1970723 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Big brother doesn’t understand how Daniella intends to keep distance from Dotun considering they share the hoh room.

I don’t understand either undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Biggie is trying to get more words from Daniella , but the girl is smart

Biggie is hitting her with more questions , she still not opening up fully

Biggie adviced her to not live over her past mistakes , she should move on
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
scondy:

His gist dey sweet well well...cos he go call names....analyse..give varied perspective....allow contribution from other party....loool....

While still checking the door or approaching housemate.....lool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daniella's diary highlights:

She is not feeling too good today. The one shoe of thingy brightened her day but otherwise, she is not feeling too energetic. A lot of introspection lately and wishes she could take back some incidents. Brief fall out with some housemates yesterday and being up as well.

Some regrets include having a relationship with Khalid and now allowing something with Dotun to emerge. Regrets allowing the Dotun relationship become questionable by becoming comfy. she should have set more boundaries. She intends to be more practical by stating her boundaries and following up. Hopefully, if she makes it past next week, it will become easier.

Yesterday, during the airtel task, a lot of side comments were being made by the housemates cos she was a moderator. A lot of accusations and lies were now being spread around the house. She is standing away from it but she was really offended by those spreading the gist.

Preparations for the task is mediocre to be honest but hopefully will be better by tomorrow.

Dotun is doing okay though tension is high for everybody.

She nominated Hermes (strong contender) and Chi Chi (for choosing sake).

The special nominations would normally mean her trying to be on every housemates good side but honestly, she really does not care.

Amaka's eviction was the right decision because Amaka had high potential of being a winner ...(Got a bit confused here with her reasoning so I may be wrong about the summary here.)

Considering that being deputy HoH does not give immunity, she will not accept the offer to be Dotun's deputy in future...

Reminds biggie that they asked for certain props. Tells biggie her slippers are missing as they were left in the arena after morning work out.

Biggie tells her not to brood over past mistakes but to see them as an opportunity to learn since she is not perfect and is human after all.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
carammel:
Big brother doesn’t understand how Daniella intends to keep distance from Dotun considering they share the hoh room.

I don’t understand either undecided

As soon as she sees Dotun and drinks small alcohol, she will forget all these boundaries and jump in his arms again.

Believe Daniella at your own risk.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bigbrother to Daniella,Do not brood over your past mistakes,accept them as part of you.

Is Khalid the past mistake or ….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daniella.... intelligent and eloquent babe kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
carammel:
Bigbrother to Daniella,Do not brood over your past mistakes,accept them as part of you.

No , the second nack with Dotun , remember she admit to bigge she made the mistake nacking Dotun

Not Khalid

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
KingDamzzy:

As soon as she sees Dotun and drinks small alcohol, she will forget all these boundaries and jump in his arms again.

Believe Daniella at your own risk.
Dotun is really going all out to get her and she is resisting him well.

They were both in the hoh room earlier looking at the mirror, he came close to her with flirty stare, she stares back but she cautioned herself and declined his kiss.

Since she is now having regrets, i hope she can keep up with the boundaries she is about to set.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daniella is crying now
Alone in HOH room holding the necklace from Khalid

She notice bigge saw everything

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daniella is now crying in the HoH room after her DS

Perhaps she really does feel terrible about how the whole dynamics of her relationship with Khalid, and then Dotun, panned out.

Must be a lot for her young self to deal with in such a space..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
See crocodile tears ooooooooo

Daniella you can't play me ooooo

F*ck offf

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
rainluv:

While still checking the door or approaching housemate.....lool

cheesy
I will join this partey later
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
carammel:

Nah, I think the Dotun thing is the past mistake here.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daniella in tears in the HoH room..

Perhaps regretting what happened between her and Dotun?

Especially with biggie advising her not to focus on her "mistakes"?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daniella crying while holding her necklace
Don't know if to pity her or laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
FIGARO00:

Abeg go and vote for Groovy jor.

Lazy human being.
Is it your Lazy? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
What is making Daniella cry.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
I hope this girl won't pull a Kemen on DOTUN...

Hmnnnnn

E be things

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bigge don spoil show for us , no more nacking sad sad sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daniella please stop crying, you are making me cry too..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eeghe:

cheesy
I will join this partey later

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
majamajic:

No , the second nack with Dotun , remember she admit to bigge she made the mistake nacking Dotun

Not Khalid
Wow, i may have to believe she has actually had sex with Dotun with the way she is shedding tears filled with regrets.

I hope she doesn’t beat herself too hard though, whatever has happened has happened, life goes on.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why I think she's not genuine

She's holding a lot back even when Biggie was probing her kinda like careful with her words...

Can she not tell Dotun Ohh Ahh that I am not interested...

You just lost a fan girl!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
HajiaNotu:

She's holding a lot back even when Biggie was probing her kinda like careful with her words...

She told him she wasn't interested, na your guy dey apply pressure.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
carammel:

Wow, i may have to believe she has actually had sex with Dotun with the way she is shedding tears filled with regrets.

I hope she doesn’t beat herself too hard though, whatever has happened has happened, life goes on.

Am not happy about this ,it will affect her game . Daniella is one the reason I follow this show . I like her energy and smile
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
HajiaNotu:
I hope this girl won't pull a Kemen on DOTUN...

Hmnnnnn

E be things
Not sure she can do anything like this, she actually likes Dotun and whatever happened between them was consensual.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
This Daniella and Khalid/Dotun debacle is the reason why it is not the most ideal to quickly jump into putting a label into a romantic situationship without extremely being sure of commitment and loyalty.

That's why I am side eyeing Bella and Sheggz already planning marriage after a few weeks of being together.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
majamajic:
Bigge don spoil show for us , no more nacking sad sad sad

I don't understand... you want to see it then call her names the next day?... Abeg Leave daniella alone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Awwwn.. not so soon
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Nah, I think the Dotun thing is the past mistake here.
Yeah, her tears is suggesting its about Dotun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.