Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944193 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dezenazil:
I feel like biggie should help us curtail this shipping problem next season by separating the females and males.

Putting a glass demarcation during parties for the first 3 weeks so we can see how they will relate with one another without the opposite gender.

Let's watch everyone stand alone, show their personalities form friendships. Let's even get to know these guys cos as it stands right we don't know Bella without Sheggz and vice versa.

This is pure gold. Please go and send this to Biggie on twitter

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Zudd:
Bryann speaking abt Sheggz & Bella. He lives in d same house & shares d same space with them everyday

But frustrated aunties and uncles (who only get to see 2 mins vids) want us 2 believe that d relo is toxic grin grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1565650943689068545

Wahala for who's job it is to defend this extremely toxic relationship grin grin grin. It takes another level of living in denial to take on this role of whitewashing this ugly relationship to the general public. Viewers can see it for the skunk it is though

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
This clown is back cheesy
My nigga dat year grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:

How about people coming to their places of truth at their own time?

Remember how you supported Angel even when a lot of us tot she was shit? When you got to the place of your truth, you unstanned her

This is a typical example

Nobody can remotely influence someone like me... to either like something/someone or dislike them

Your Doyin is actually a terrible person and a lot of us have seen it but you probably haven't

It may remain this way or you could get to the place of your truth as well

Whatever that happens, game or not... certain things remain inexcusable

I still like Sheggz, I just don't like what he turned into undecided

I agree @ first bolded
I disagree @ second bolded
I have never been in doubt of your liking Shegz (from days 1-3 sef, even when you say otherwise, like not even at all)
I also like that people are arising against Shegz, he deserves
He came on this show and his only game is constructing a ship, ship without chemistry at that…
Scam artist
BB posterity will not be kind to him

The Angel dig is a low blow Sis, I armed you with that didn’t I?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Sometimes people in abusive relationships don't even know dey r in 1 until someone points it out, b4 dey get it. Shegz may nt abuse her physically, but emotionally, he's torturing her. Her reply yesterday in her diary session tells a lot is not well n it's getting to her.

The housemates may not see it cos most of d time dey fight in private n switch to pda wen someone is close by, but we d viewers get to hear all their conversations n c dia reactions.

Like yesterday dey were arguing about who Bella hates, she asked him 2 drop d talk, but u know shegz, he kept insisting 2 drive his point home regardless of how she felt, den she left d food n made her way to d room, though shegz followed her n appologized, bt she ignored him. Wen she got 2 d room, she had a rethink, n came bak 2 d kitchen, while shegz was heading to d sink n took some food out of d plate. my point is, d housemates wuld av seen it as dia usual pda, but we d viewers saw all was not well BTW dem.

The guy will still be physically abusive too, he just needs the right environment. But it's all written all over him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
bentenny:

grin
Na wa ohh where U dey since?
My dear I dey sky dey watch una grin thunder no dey strike often u know grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Sometimes people in abusive relationships don't even know dey r in 1 until someone points it out, b4 dey get it. Shegz may nt abuse her physically, but emotionally, he's torturing her. Her reply yesterday in her diary session tells a lot is not well n it's getting to her.

The housemates may not see it cos most of d time dey fight in private n switch to pda wen someone is close by, but we d viewers get to hear all their conversations n c dia reactions.

Like yesterday dey were arguing about who Bella hates, she asked him 2 drop d talk, but u know shegz, he kept insisting 2 drive his point home regardless of how she felt, den she left d food n made her way to d room, though shegz followed her n appologized, bt she ignored him. Wen she got 2 d room, she had a rethink, n came bak 2 d kitchen, while shegz was heading to d sink n took some food out of d plate. my point is, d housemates wuld av seen it as dia usual pda, but we d viewers saw all was not well BTW dem.

she isn't in an abusive relationship abeg. Her relationship is the standard she uses to judge other girls. She is treated like a princess.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
davodyguy:

In 2020, not sure Laycon won the Pepsi task despite being a musician.

I think Prince and someone else won
Yeah laycon lost to Ozo and Trickee that were more competitive!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bella’s diary session yesterday was a total cry for help shaa…maybe she is hearing the still small voice

During the session I realized what it would mean for many people if she could break free of that ship
How it would resonate with people around the continent
Top3 like that

I am not a fan and will likely not be, butti, I would respect the hell out of that play!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dezenazil:
she isn't in an abusive relationship abeg. Her relationship is the standard she uses to judge other girls. She is treated like a princess.

Yeah Bella sef get her own no doubt, but it's definitely an abusive relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Reussite:

After 6 weeks just 200k followers? I checked Beauty's & the rest, none has crossed the 300k mark. After lockdown set, the IG ff of these HMs have really declined.
the youth are more invested in politics right now

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
This clown is back cheesy
Who be ur fave this year grin Make I no commot that person teeth cheesy I still remember hw u fight for my fave that year lool grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
dyydxx:

Yeah Bella sef get her own no doubt, but it's definitely an abusive relationship

Very succinctly put
(why it’s hard to feel empathy for her)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

Happy un-stanning
Like, you didn’t see the signs?

I find it interesting that many people began totally cancelling Shegz just because twitter feminazi Ozzy and another cancelled the Shella ship/ Shegz
People are really really shocked cheesy

Who is Ozzy?

I cancelled him and it doesn't mean I won't vote for him if I choose.

To each their own

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nhazeru:

Who is feminazi Ozzy?
I cancelled him and it doesn't mean I won't vote for him if I choose.
To each their own

Thank God you dunno know them
Yeah, to each their own is apt and right
Do you, vote whoever you wanna vote for
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
dyydxx:

she should enjoy it sha, afterall she still wants to put up a facade of perfect relationship when they in the lounge or in the garden.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Ok then
Yes dear
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:
Bella’s diary session yesterday was a total cry for help shaa…maybe she is hearing the still small voice

During the session I realized what it would mean for many people if she could break free of that ship
How it would resonate with people around the continent
Top3 like that

I am not a fan and will likely not be, butti, I would respect the hell out of that play!

I think she is emotionally invested in that relationship so much she wants it to work out at all costs right now. I'm not even sure both of them want the shame of a break up in that house after all the perfection hyping. They must pretend it's still working in that house. That's why an eviction of either one of them would really help. I'm pretty sure Sheggz will move on outside, and an intervention also would help Bella in moving on outside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sweetpink:

My Queen!!!!
Queen wey do boob job..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chomzy and Adekunle have been getting closer these days. In terms of friendship I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
gameboy727:
Chomzy and Adekunle have been getting closer these days. In terms of friendship I mean.
Make the thing remain as friendship, make Eloswag no carry new wahala go Kabiyesi side

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
carammel:

Local eyeliner, the foreign one is kajal.

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seunni: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Piggyvest task, no arena game tonight.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Reussite:

After 6 weeks just 200k followers? I checked Beauty's & the rest, none has crossed the 300k mark. After lockdown set, the IG ff of these HMs have really declined.

Lock down housemate were lucky!! The pandemic favored them. Most people were at home doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

I think Bella is a victim
However I also think she abused others a lot in her journey into princessland
It would be easy for a lot of people to say “serves her right”
Do I say “deserving victim”? I dunno what to say again

Imagine if Shegz was doing this to a friendly nice female housemate, for eg Christy O?
The outrage would have started since

isnt your Doyin a friendly nice person to be used as an example? grin

l used the word " per se" for a reason...anyway I can't see her as a victim. May be last week or week before...cos since this week she has started returning the favor... I see her getting bolder by the day... I will her to...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dezenazil:
I feel like biggie should help us curtail this shipping problem next season by separating the females and males.Putting a glass demarcation during parties for the first 3 weeks so we can see how they will relate with one another without the opposite gender. Let's watch everyone stand alone, show their personalities form friendships. Let's even get to know these guys cos as it stands right we don't know Bella without Sheggz and vice versa.

Will never happen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
I hate this dancing for mirror habit by housemates!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Before boredom go finish una…

Make we come disturb thread small grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Meanwhile, why start arena game last week if una no fit continue biggie undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Time for my boy to grab another win… grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.