Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963821 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Twoclans:

Walking out ke grin

He even told her to hold him and she did .

Nonsense.

With that package I saw... she ain't going anywhere

See how they went to toilet to fight and hide from others cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Eloswag changing Chomzy even after Diana offered is pervy sha..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2022
This thing these housemates are doing is very unfair sha

Like, it's not even cute. It's almost ugly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:38am On Sep 04, 2022
I didn't bear this, too, but I just remembered reading about it here, so there is no parallel with what the original commenter said about Dotun
MamBi:

Oh okay. I heard part of their convo and I thought the caution was based on her having low tolerance for alcohol. I heard him saying he didn’t like her being in a tipsy state or something like that. Didn’t hear the religion and parents part of the caution…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 12:38am On Sep 04, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
If I put mouth for this matter again, make my mouth benddddddd angry angry
she is oblivious of her predicament, shebi that's una excuse for arising on her matter. Una wan carry money give an obvious materialistic goat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ObaOni(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Jay16:
Sheggz knows exactly what he's doing. That's he's strategy. Na Bella I pity sha.
Those wey dey say na script no decode the game Sheggz is playing

Very clear. He's just using Bella because he can't survive without kissing... The feeling is not just mutual
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:38am On Sep 04, 2022
eleshin:
You'd know people that are drunk. Chomzy is gone! Daniella 4ked up! Doyin, gone forever! Phyna deaded!

My money is on Phyna pretending. It takes much more to get agbero drunk angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2022
hayzed19:
She even stated that even if she did not win the 100m, she would be happy because she had won sheggz...

The relationship can't last a second outside the house. The intervention awaiting Bella immediately she leaves the house will ensure it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2022
What?
safarigirl:
This thing these housemates are doing is very unfair sha

Like, it's not even cute. It's almost ugly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Can Biggie actually take this guy away from this babe?

Like, keep him inside the party room, inside a shelf, I don't know, just carry him away from Bella.

This shit is not good for my own mental health too
I love to see love, real or nicely scripted. But you see this thing that Sheggz and Bella have, I do not like it AT ALL. I get so angry when they're on my screen that I wonder why I'm so bothered about somebody else.

She came into the house looking all serious, hard, and determined to win. But this Bella is different. She's now a Bella that small Sheggz will speak to harshly and use yeye soft tone to beg and deceive her into thinking he is genuinely sorry.

She acts naive, gullible, and inexperienced with matters of the heart.

Woh, I dey vex. No eviction this night. Make I go sleep.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Demnan:
These ones had fans if the ship now. Dejchi ship is a ghost ship

E go shock you…

Ever heard of association of okpo and strippers lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Geezeem:

Sheggz is an attention wh.ore! lipsrsealed
He will do anything and everything to keep Bella completely focused on him... he is constantly emotionally blackmailing this gal

At what point will you hold Bella responsible for her plight . Like I don't see Sheggz using a gun to force her . She is ashamed to call it off because she already made it known to the house that most ladies are not used to the special treatment he gives her .she is scared of how the house will see her after all the �️ pepper they have been spraying them

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2022
badinfluence:
Eloswag changing Chomzy even after Diana offered is pervy sha..

Don't mind the yeye boy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Jay16:
This Bella never get boyfriend before. Na the kind girl wey boys no dey too put eye for.
Just to tell this Shegbeke she needs break and space dey hard am
she dey chase soft life fantasy wey them sell give her. If u want soft life, work for it simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Phyna is gone bro. She's even sleeping right now with ordinary towel.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2022
eleshin:

Phyna is gone bro. She's even sleeping right now with ordinary towel.

When you are drunk you dey remember to tie towel? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2022
If it was a private individual that hosted the party i would have suspected roaches were added to the Pepsi mix, because how come it's the girls that are acting off?

If na outside world Doyin, Daniella, Phyna, Chomzy and Rachel would have been at the mercy of guys who might have bad intentions. A lot of them might make decisions they'll later regret this night! sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Rachael is not drunk.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Dezenazil:
she is oblivious of her predicament, shebi that's una excuse for arising on her matter. Una wan carry money give an obvious materialistic goat.

Was going to ask you the other day but I forgot. Are you a man or woman?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Which park she dey operate?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Rachael is not drunk.

Pretending and acting
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Demnan:
Why is Rachel acting like a child? I hate that. And what is that thing on Adekunle's chin like he borrowed it from billy goat?

I don't know how he thinks that would raise his bar where the babes are? grin who do am that thing? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Oshokhai69:

How many drunk guys do you see stripping naked in bars? You still have residual coordination when high.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:42am On Sep 04, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Please are you a man or woman? Because your name is male one. If you are a man, then your comment is scary. undecided

I'm male and straight just like talking dirty most times
There's nothing to be scared about.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 12:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Twoclans:

Obviously.

Giddy deserves that fake love,he had an Amaka that literally worshipped him but he prefered biggies fake rider .

His eyes will clear tomorrow.
the guy has a gf outside. He told Dotun his gf is the one handling his Ig page.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Rachel is really pretending

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2022
PatientVulture:

At what point will you hold Bella responsible for her plight . Like I don't see Sheggz using a gun to force her . She is ashamed to call it off because she already made it known to the house that most ladies are not used to the special treatment he gives her .she is scared of how the house will see her after all the �️ pepper they have been spraying them

Yeah I kinda agree with you. She will pretend with tbe relationship In the house but the relationship is dead on arrival outside the house. Sheggz sef is tired, he is looking for any pretext to discharge the babe and Bella is too ashamed to break it off in the house, once they are outside and she sees what people really think about the ship coupled with family and friends intervention, it will be over outside too

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2022
hayzed19:
Rachel is really pretending

Rachel is an actress, she was on Rok a couple of days ago.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Shey alcohol na madness ni? Pesin don kpef dey sleep like goat u still dey doubt her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2022
dyydxx:

Which game e dey play
Sheggz falls in this categories of guys
If a guy is playing with your feelings, you are emotionally involved with him, but he is not emotionally involved with you. In this situation, he doesn’t want the same thing you want out of the relationship, but he is not honest about his intentions and instead is stringing you on. This kind of guy is either an opportunist who noticed you liked him, or he is someone who may have multiple girls that he is stringing on. When you are in this kind of situation, there are lots of signs that he is not that into you, but when you are emotionally involved with someone, it is hard to be clear headed and consistent. In addition, these guys can be very good at convincing you they like you when they want you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Dezenazil:
she dey chase soft life fantasy wey them sell give her. If u want soft life, work for it simple.

She was living soft life outside the house, very soft life.

Her parents already set it up for her.

People are living soft life without working for it. Go and read up on Trust fund babies. No be everybody come this life to hustle to live soft life. Dem don already set table for a lucky few.

Leave this talk. She dey live soft life before, no be say na Sheggz go introduce am to her.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2022
PatientVulture:

This logic is so flawed and you people are beginning to sound like broken records. She's scared of which housemates? The ones she "supposedly" thinks she's better than?

How in God's name do you not realize that this is beyond her caring about what anyone thinks?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.