Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954838 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Na only children dey wait for leaked result

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Zudd:

Sheggz: when we have disagreements and u behave like dat, I'm worried about ur family, they will think I don't love u

Bella: I know u love me. I'm worried about ur family too, they won't love me, they will think I am stressing you

S: I'm sorry
B: I'm sorry

Shella will always disappoint you people grin grin

The problem with Sheggz and Bella is that they love each other too much.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1566213964454940673

The nerve of this nag invoking bellas family. If he knows what they truly think of him he won't even near Bella again in his whole toxic life. Jeez, talk about lack of self awareness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
The earlier you know that till this show end, I don't know about after, Sheggz and Bella can't get tired of each other neither do we in the Shella ship,the better fir your sanity.

They will still have more quarrel and misunderstanding and still comeback together to settle it,you better buckle up and prepare for more,you nvr see anything grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Biggie should do a special nomination sef let them all pick Hermes. Let him come out, let them have their winner, my boy is going to be a WINNER outside already. After all na one small winner e go be las las

That's how much I wanna be done with this season and on this thread. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2022
dyydxx:

The nerve of this nag invoking bellas family. If he knows what they truly think of him he won't even near Bella again in his whole toxic life. Jeez, talk about lack of self awareness
grin grin
You're still in on a long ride

We nvr even reach episode 5 in our scripted ship,all of ona don dey wail

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Biggie should do a special nomination sef let them all pick Hermes. Let him come out, let them have their winner, my boy is going to be a WINNER outside already. After all na one small winner e go be las las

That's how much I wanna be done with this season and on this thread. undecided
Sounds like you've already given up .
When Hermes can still win the 100 million .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2022
DamianX:

You're seeing two gamers and you're saying they love each other.
Or they are gamers now?

It is no longer toxic relationship? It is no longer abusive relationship?

It is now gaming relationship?

Ewoo!!!! Our scripted ship is scripting grin grin

The way shella will continue to confuse and disgrace you all with their back and forth spiced with passionate PDA,will be so much to handle for you all.

You all will continue to manufacture different storyline...

Our scripted ship will keep you all busy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Threebear:

Not only him, some are like that too. Show predictable
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Nawa... almost 7 pages of sheggs and bella... i don't know where i can run to escape them now. I turn on tv they are there.. i switch to nairaland and I'm getting mental pictures.
Ironic part is he'll still be there for at least 2 more weeks.
I'd rather watch big brother south Africa at this point. Lemme go stream it grin

Best believe it grin

Minus 7 pages from the thread and see how the place would have been so boring without them... this is how you know who and who are contents on the show

You can run all you want, you will still come and meet us here talking about them... they must deliver their content quota for today tongue

Prepare yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Threebear:

Give up what exactly ? Regarding votes ? I'm not a vote-foodie so one can't use such subs on me.

I simply don't relish in the idea that my favourite could have more vote than others. Miracle was the only winner amongst all my favourites. It's really appalling,really. I wonder how some of y'all haven't mature above that.

Prior to now I sensed Hermes could be top 6, while some of you assumed top 3, top this and top that

I dont do vote bragging, I do in-house ruggedity, cerebral competence challenge,task competition, relationship gameplay and what not.

Hermes has given me all these. If he wins,fine, if he doesn't, wouldn't be the first. cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Threebear:
Bottom six in no particular order :
Chi chi
Chomzy
Ally
Gidi
Diana
Elo

Today , I must get my flowers . cheesy

Authentic and hundred percent accurate .

What about top 6?

In any order, will do

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Geezeem:

Best believe it grin

Minus 7 pages from the thread and see how the places would have been so boring without them... this is how you know who and who are contents on the show

You can run all you want, you will still come and meet us here talking about them... they must deliver their content quota for today tongue

Prepare yourself grin

Lmao! Bbn needs serious adjustments for upcoming seasons. These 2 houses thing should be 1 house all male the other house all females. Make them bond for 2 weeks before house merger. Eviction should be normal, not all these HOH confers immunity on his house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Threebear:

She wants her gone because she almost beat the failed Musician this week and could very well beat him next week with the pity she's collecting.

Concern bawo ...like Bella isn't an adult that knows what's best for her.
You should be more worried about your "Hermes"

You claimed he had street love and he didn't make top 3 in first general voting week

Pray that he doesn't kicked down the train Sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Geezeem:

Sometimes spend time discussing your shrine apprentice small... a polyamorous guy that wants faithfulness undecided.

No be juju be that?

Imagine being angry that Allison danced with other housemates...

Talk of eating your cake and having it lipsrsealed

Nonsense and faithfulness embarassed

Teamie Giddem!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2022
dyydxx:

Twitter sef na the same thing, Mrs ikoyi dey trend and all for the wrong reasons. The outrageousness of the relatoxship is hard to ignore as you watch it live. You won't even wish the torment on your enemy, not less watch it happen real time to a sweet girl

For real? wow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Threebear:
The percentages were extremely close .

No winner yet ...but these are the potential winners : Phyna , Bella , Bryann , Hermes , Adekunle.
If Adekunle manage enter final, forget it.

We would make him win or get to 1st runner up

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fancygurl23(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2022
Alphagan:
Phyna
Bryann
Bella
Adekunle
Hermes

Chomzy
Allyson
Giddyfire
Diana

Goodluck tomorrow

Where did you get this from?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Threebear:
Bottom six in no particular order :
Chi chi
Chomzy
Ally
Gidi
Diana
Elo

Today , I must get my flowers . cheesy

Authentic and hundred percent accurate .
Anybody can predict bottom six

What we need you to do to get your flowers is to write bottom 4 accurately

Not this in no particular order you are doing

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Threebear:

How can someone who didn't top have a slight edge ?

E b something
This one go just dey talk different things
Las Las one go click grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Clement1111:

You should be more worried about your "Hermes"

You claimed he had street love and he didn't make top 3 in first general voting week

Pray that he doesn't kicked down the train Sha

If you're so sure he didn't make top 3 or he even made top 5, kindly show us the result then.

Some of you are crazy for online admiration attention.
Like how can this unseen sh!t be used for braggs.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2022
I actually have a distant 2nd cousin that works with Delloitte. I can be tussling this racket with some of you cheesy

Nah! Smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2022
dyydxx:

Stockholm syndrome is over a reasonable length of time. This relatoxship never pass 1 month.Bella in this case can't take the shame of a break up in that house, after all the things she has said about the girls and she also is desperately wanting the fake life Mr ikoyi sold to her to be true. She has to pretend with this charade while in that house. There is no chance this relatoxship survives 1 second outside the house. Both of them are already tired, and na just who go strike first to exit the relatoxship remain and that should happen outside the house.
true talk.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Geezeem:

I've come to terms with it... today I know another circle of abuse and make up awaits us angry

I will never be able to write him off as a human being...I just want the ship to end like yesterday. But I don't see this ending in the house... they are both sexually attracted to each other... and that enclosure heightens emotions like hell

Just adjust yourself to taking things as you see them unfold. Detach emotionally

Have fun while they are on your screen, soon they will only be stories told season after season smiley

They have made their marks... put themselves on the sands of BBN time

They have given bloggers and we here lots of contents to talk about, they have moved the thread and kept this place from been boring

They have given us themselves.... their strengths and weaknesses to shred on the daily. They might be hiding their fights from their fellow housemates, but they are bare before us

This is reality

This is a reality show. I expect nothing less than their true selves

Many are watching and learning

Many are using them as mirrors to view their own relationships and marriages

At the end, some might be saved... just because they watched those two and saw their own relationships in its true lights

This will serve a purpose.... a good purpose at the end.

People are not born narcissist... if this guy is one. I still doubt this title. I've another theory about why sheggz is like this. But for the purposes of this argument, if he is one, Sheggz wasn't born a narcissist... a lot of times, this tendency started from childhood traumatic events

I don't know how he was raised, I don't know if he has spoken about his family and siblings outside their Worldly possessions and privileges... but he deserves a small pity. He didn't damage himself sad

I see him as someone who is used to having his way... lots of attention and would do anything to have it

I see him as someone who has lived under the shadow of other's powers and control and thought that's how to live

Aside this, If you know about attachment theory, I question his attachment style lipsrsealed

There is a link there to what is playing out now

But I won't excuse this

It's ugly.

But hey!.....People supported Ceecee that year and she got to second position, she was the toxic partner

Some people writing epistles here were in that team... so don't sweat it teamie... do you.

Peace!

Omoh you dey write oo grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2022
dada4138:
Please guys i need to understand, why do you all hate Eloswagg? The guy seems unproblematic, the hate is kinda weird abi what am I missing?
Eloswag is a weirdo, u no see how he was bullying Amaka because of one small gossip?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Zudd:
The earlier you know that till this show end, I don't know about after, Sheggz and Bella can't get tired of each other neither do we in the Shella ship,the better fir your sanity.

They will still have more quarrel and misunderstanding and still comeback together to settle it,you better buckle up and prepare for more,you nvr see anything grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those two really mean their haters

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2022
PimpasParadise:

If you're so sure he didn't make top 3 or he even made top 5, kindly show us the result then.

Some of you are crazy for online admiration attention.
Like how can this unseen sh!t be used for braggs.
Why are you asking for results also

You also want to see the results fam
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Nhazeru:

Remove those two and this season is dead. They are the only dramatic content this season have. And production is milking it by steadily giving them screen time. They want us to talk about them. I don't think any housemate gets as much screen time as them.

True story

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Samueltemi337:
This one go just dey talk different things
Las Las one go click grin
Na mumu go take three bear serious for this results issue

He is doing permutations and cross finding

If he is so sure of his source,he should post bottom 4 accordingly (at least we can see that one tonight after the eviction)

Not all this in no particular order he is doing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Gee sha.... lol
I've a nose that sniffs out controversial contestants from far

I never do boring... never! grin

Na strike remain now tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2022
shawnmendes:

People really think the production would pull out either of them or confront whatever the hell they are doing. Save for physical assault nobody sends you, besides they are adults and nobody forced anyone to couple up.

Their toxicity is content, let it continue. grin

True story.... pure content grin

When I saw the boi kneeling to beg yesterday, laugh wanted to finish me... and that was me going from anger at him to laughing out loud... the girl was even embarrassed and asked him to stand up...

chai... I don buy market this season lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Sorry to Bump in ooo but this is a lie!!!

U must have been drunk to even know ur limit!!
it is possible, the thing is @ that moment you realize your body is changing,if you take more you loose control. I stop when I notice that change. Since I started drinking I have never gotten drunk.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Clement1111:

Why are you asking for results also

You also want to see the results fam

Bros, as much as I'm trying to be cordial, even you would agree your post doesn't make sense. My question was referenced to the inference in your own post.

You made as if you were certain, abi u no read your own post? I'm not disputing whether he made or didn't make top 3, as you claimed so. Anyways

ñJoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.