Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941496 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
For a second there i forgot chi chi was still in that house... who's voting chi chi over eloswagg... the way Nigerians vote ehnn.. no wonder we are progressing like snails

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Make camera show us who dey fight na.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Awww poor Chichi, issorite, Deji is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wait.....is Chi Chi crying? lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:

Majority of the people that would decide the next president of Nigeria may not be on Social media.

Noise on Social media would not help anyone.

Romance with the northern leaders very well, and stand a chance.

The people that would vote would listen to one leader on Thursday, then by Saturday, they'll go to the unit.

When El Rufai said he went to Buhari to ask who the delegates of Kaduna should vote for during primary, it's a signal of what to come next year.

Atiku said he defeat Wike and Pitobi, he did

Tinubu said ti won ba na mí, ma padà sí ilé. Ṣugbọn Elo f'ọkan bá lè (Go and relax, I will get the ticket) He won landslide.

Politics in Naija no be by noise, na by numbers
This is not the platform to talk politics abeg....i just wanted to make a point about a group known as Obiedients discouraging people from watching the show only for them to vote a HM because he wore an attire that allegedly showed their political affiliations!
Abeg abeg make we nor carry politics enter here!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
smiley
MissAnneboleyn:
Was Chichi close to Giddyfia or DIana or Deji? Or is this just post-eviction stress?

She is mourning her husband that just got evicted.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Was Chichi close to Giddyfia or DIana or Deji? Or is this just post-eviction stress?

Hater of beautiful tinz spotted grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Groovy na u dey talk dis one, same thing u didint do for beauty till she ran mad n got disqualified. Oga shut up
Exactly the same thing Beauty got disqualified for. He wants to further bore saturday parties with this useless request. angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
For a second there i forgot chi chi was still in that house... who's voting chi chi over eloswagg... the way Nigerians vote ehnn.. no wonder we are progressing like snails
Eloswag nor get rubber yansh nah grin grin
But it shows eloswag doesn't have fans on the show!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

You're just a child.

You need to grow up... How does voting for Chichi stop Nigeria from progressing?

This is a show for entertainment

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
meobizy:
This Bella is a fine girl. One was too busy admiring Beauty to notice her. She looks and sounds like Kate Henshaw with softer features.

Bella? Fine?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Phyna looking like a housewife that has been caught cheating..
Seems groovy is catching feelings... he just told phyna he really likes her and he doesn't want her to dance with anyone else.
Seems sheggs and bella are setting a relationship standard and everyone is trying to emulate it.
Groovy is testing his controlling power over a woman in that house for the first time...sad enough...I don't think Phyna is getting it cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Instead of Chichi to go and sit down with Bryann, let them laugh about falling for fake housemates over a glass of Gordons, she dey here dey cry.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
PimpasParadise:

grin kukuma wrap me round a baby's aSs grin
No be small pampas.

And I'll offend our collective coolest tribe by being happy my Allybaybay didn't go cheesy tongue

Leave her for Hermes small na lol
She won't distract him,even if she does,He won't get distracted. She can distract me sha grin
Lol…I don’t know why I love calling you my pampasgrin
Oya let me change it to “My darling”grin kiss kiss kiss
I have decided not to troll Allyson again and I’m glad she didn’t go cos I would have missed her big and soft nyash!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hermes with the consoling, that's good to see, hate or love Hermes he always shows empathy and that's really a great quality.....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
fitzmayowa:
smiley

She is mourning her husband that just got evicted.....

Kelvinnchucks:

Hater of beautiful tinz spotted grin

I corrected myself na. She and Deji took it to the next level early today and now he is gone. Deji has not given her assurances.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lightway:

You're just a child.

You need to grow up... How does voting for Chichi stop Nigeria from progressing?

Exactly!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Hilarious, what do you think of him still coming here to claim with his full chest that he has the voting results? grin

Thats Threebear for you grin
He will do it again next season, so for me I don't believe him again

Same thing he did last year, he told his teammates that Maria was topping but she was evicted grin
He also said Yusuf topped whitemoney grin
Liquorose was also beating whitemoney grin
Erica was topping Laycon and at the end we all saw that they were all lies.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Hermes with the consoling, that's good to see, hate or love Hermes he always shows empathy and that's really a great quality.....

Admire that about him, in this game, they are all competing against each other so showing grace and kindness to a competitor is actually commendable.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:
From where Chomzy get this bumbum wey I dey see so?

Hahan! Are you just seeing it, something she herself had been singing about right from the opening stage
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:

Majority of the people that would decide the next president of Nigeria may not be on Social media.

The people that would vote would listen to one leader on Thursday, then by Saturday, they'll go to the unit.

When El Rufai said he went to Buhari to ask who the delegates of Kaduna should vote for during primary, it's a signal of what to come next year.

Tinubu said ti won ba na mí, ma padà sí ilé. Ṣugbọn Elo f'ọkan bá lè (Go and relax, I will get the ticket) He won landslide.

If we follow your Big Brother choices, I can already tell who you're supporting

Nothing concern you and wetin good for Nigeria. Ogbeni Dipo brand grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lindiway22:

Thats Threebear for you grin
He will do it again next season, so for me I don't believe him again

Same thing he did last year, he told his teammates that Maria was topping but she was evicted grin
He also said Yusuf topped whitemoney grin
Liquorose was also beating whitemoney grin
Erica was topping Laycon and at the end we all saw that they were all lies.

grin grin

It is the confidence that tickles me grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ladygracy: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Who is Chomzy referring to?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lightway:

You're just a child.

The fact that you fail to see the bigger picture is quite dissapointing. Entertainment or not.. it reflects how people vote based on sentiments not value.. but you couldn't see that cos you are the grown up adult.. Lol.

You're just a child.. Lmao... you felt real sensible typing that yh?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Who is Chomzy talking of?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Why is Chomzy airing Bella's business like this? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ladygracy:
Who is Chomzy referring to?
Bella

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
homesteady:
Who is Chomzy talking of?

Bella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Daniella is so pretty

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Instead of Chichi to go and sit down with Bryann, let them laugh about falling for fake housemates over a glass of Gordons, she dey here dey cry.

Bryann na correct guyman, he handled Modella's eviction very well.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:

School dem!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Why is Chomzy airing Bella's business like this? undecided

She disrespected Eloswag and its pissing Chomzy off, well if Biggie brings back Monday eviction Bella might just bite the dust......

(1) (2) (3) ... (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.