Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1952778 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Zudd:

No mind am

Welcome shipper isonu. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

I know Groovy and Doyin are Shegz’s friends
Who really does Bella like and is friends with? Esp now that she just revealed it herself that she has is unfriendly and gives zero hoots about none?

Ozzy Utomi and co at femco are surely fighting for Bella and maybe Kayode is their friend…women are arising big time cheesy
Maybe it’s time lipsrsealed
Bella is salty and rude and insufferable…she was also all of this from the get go
Shegz is narcissistic and egotistical but Bella also is what she is

Abused and abused though I feel very little or no pity here…
Disband ships dear Biggie if you guys are concerned

I find it dodgy that the camera quickly panned away when Bella started glorying i. her unfriendliness and rudeness towards other hassmets
Spot on!!!
Sheggz can easily make friends and keep them despite his short comings but Bella can’t because of her shitty attitude and her sister does virtually everything for her to live a comfortable life.
Bella on her own cannot achieve much things because of her shitty attitude…if not for Sandra’s connections,she wouldn’t be there!
She is holding on to Sheggz because she thinks he’ll give her the soft life she thinks she deserves and no matter how Sheggz abuses her,she’ll stay,just to pepper people.
Biggy keeps protecting her by hiding her rudeness because of her gay brother and Sandra is willing to do anything to help her succeed in life even if it means sleeping with the camera crew to protect her image in that house!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Bella has been rude.
Bella is rude.

Does she just go off on people for no reason? Does she just wake up to insult them? The night she had a fight with Chizzy, most of you dragged her but whose insult is always being referenced on this thread? We all know who gets tagged Ekuke every now and then, no thanks to Chizzy.

Chizzy was just creative with that name grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Is Elosuag sick, why is he dull this morning.Biggie could have just evicted him yesterday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Bella so you do not want to be a top3, winner even?
She looks like she is done sha (close up of her lovely face and neck, with eyes shut) as Shegz keeps begging
He is currently looking at her but her eyes are closed sha

I am currently not watching
So they have reached the begging stage now? the next stage is make up lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2022
And for the record, as much as Sheggz is a trash human being, Bella is incapable of stirring the kind of sympathy to move her beyond Top 3.

So, all these, "they will push her to Top 2" talk is ridiculous. The only way that could happen for her is if she drops Sheggz, but as long as she is still in that ship, managing herself, ain't no Association of Nigerian Feminists or whatever trying to save her. Somebody who thinks it is man that will save her, and wants to die inside ship with man, does not need any saviours.

Dem just dey use her do example for Twitter. Sadly, we may have to watch her till finals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2022
This year, each housemate get different contents; it is up to you to select the ones you enjoy the most...
I'd rather watch Bryann sing, Hermes dance, and Ade gossip than this distressing relationship content...
Uzomarrr12345:

Take it or leave it

Bella and Sheggz na the only content wey I dey see …

Nigerians love content…

The former housemates Nini , Pere , liquorose set should be ashamed of Demselves

They allowed a cooking merchant with zero content to beat dem all. Lol shameless set grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Chizzy was just creative with that name grin

Ekuke means local dog. He wasn't being creative but it's Bella, every insult hurled at her is well deserved, yeah?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

I was happy about her eviction but ever since she left,the show has become a vacation for couples

Amaka herself was hustling for a ship to do her own vacation undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Geezeem:

.... is this still in circulation and in use?

Still in circulation got some notes.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2022
NIGERIANS are very funny , which one is Mr and Mrs Ikoyi ? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2022
I think it's unfair to demonize shegz and absolve Bella of any responsibility on the issue at hand. Shegz and Bella are one and same. They have an exaggerated sense of self and can only tolerate people that nurse their ego. This is why Bella fell for shegz. He gave her a sense of belief that she was above every other lady in the house and because he chose her, she is special. He also felt him being with Bella, prettiest face in the house set him above every other guy. They started talking marriage from day 3. All through the close marking period, they never talked about aspirations and life values. It was just about Bella emphasising on how much she must be with a guy that can provide her a baby girl lifestyle while shegz was doing as much to sell himself as the rich guy that can provide same.

Now, Bella is very rude and condescending....same as shegz. They made themselves to be the "It" couple of the house and looked down on others. Now they have realized that their egos are clashing....but the shame of their relationship being a fluke as suggested by others is too much to face.

Shegz is acting a well thought out script to go far in the game...unfortunately he picked the wrong candidate. Bella is not the submissive type. Bella is at this point tolerating the whole thing cos this might just be selling outside and then no person to turn to.

As u lay ur bed, so u lie on it. They ll sort themselves. Let's watch the drama unfolding.

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Take it or leave it

Bella and Sheggz na the only content wey I dey see …

Nigerians love content…

The former housemates Nini , Pere , liquorose set should be ashamed of Demselves

They allowed a cooking merchant with zero content to beat dem all. Lol shameless set grin
You definitely don't know the meaning of content
my chemist boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Elosuag since, why is he dull this morning.Biggie could have just evicted him yesterday

I knowwww
I soo wanted him off my screen, didn’t know how close I was to getting this dream
Chai!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

Spot on!!!
Sheggz can easily make friends and keep them despite his short comings but Bella can’t because of her shitty attitude and her sister does virtually everything for her to live a comfortable life.
Bella on her own cannot achieve much things because of her shitty attitude…if not for Sandra’s connections,she wouldn’t be there!
She is holding on to Sheggz because she thinks he’ll give her the soft life she thinks she deserves and no matter how Sheggz abuses her,she’ll stay,just to pepper people.
Biggy keeps protecting her by hiding her rudeness because of her gay brother and Sandra is willing to do anything to help her succeed in life even if it means sleeping with the camera crew to protect her image in that house!

How you take know say Chris na gaay

Is it because he is friends with Uti
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2022
safarigirl:

Anything will not fly with me biko

Maybe she actually does not treat people better, but I definitely do not think Sheggz is a better human being than Bella.

Agreed that housemates dislike her more than him. She no sabi talk

EOD .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Zudd:
I've warned you all,you all are in for a long ride with this our scripted ship, buckle up;!!!
We nvr even reach episode 5,ona don dey wail grin grin

The back and forth will continue and as usual always end with passionate kissing grin ona nvr ready for our scripted Shella grin

I like the way you always run away whenever the fight is heated . cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Bella is apologizing as the work in progress that she is, virtuous woman of 25 cheesy
She is particularly hurt that Shegz said he does not like the way she treats people
She is defending this quite vehemently
Looks angry
Looked repentant when agreeing to change towards Shegz
Quite confusing

Listening to them, I kinda understand why they have a big problem though...

Shegzz is a nag who likes hearing his voice more than any other whilst Bella is not able to communicate her thoughts easily when she is angry.

To top it all, Shegzz is very very rude to her.. A boyfriend should not be correcting his girl the way he does.

In "correcting" her, he comes off as boorish and she just avoids being proactive in "correcting" him.

We are in for 100s of break ups to make up from these two...

As much as I don't like their game though, I have to applaud the RANGE of their "ship" strategy..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Anybody shipping this beyond the macabre entertainment it offers should get a heart check enesly
Dear Zudd, what days you our horror-aaawwwwn distributor?
cheesy

This may not be entertaining to a lot of people tho... but it's pure content and valuable life lessons

When I checked this morning, the pages from last night to then was barely 4 pages... but as soon as that fight happened, the pages started moving again

so all join grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2022
safarigirl:

It does not make his behaviour any less reprehensible.

And if Bella has nobody to fall back on, even better for her on the show. CeeC did almost 70 days on her own and she did not die.

The two of them are terrible human beings, Sheggz has just mastered his own
You cannot have beef with everyone at the same time and claim that you’re the victim.
Sheggz and Bella deserve each other.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Ekuke means local dog. He wasn't being creative but it's Bella, every insult hurled at her is well deserved, yeah?

Have you heard that word b4? U hardly hear it daily if you have. I heard it for the first time that night.

But we hear words like stupid, fool, idiot, animal and the likes every other day.

Bella called him stupid, called him an animal same night.

Ekuke and Animal, what's the difference grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

I like the way you always run away whenever the fight is heated . cheesy
I'm only for the good times and beautiful moment,,,,,once the storm is over,boom,i resume back grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
safarigirl:
And for the record, as much as Sheggz is a trash human being, Bella is incapable of stirring the kind of sympathy to move her beyond Top 3.

So, all these, "they will push her to Top 2" talk is ridiculous. The only way that could happen for her is if she drops Sheggz, but as long as she is still in that ship, managing herself, ain't no Association of Nigerian Feminists or whatever trying to save her. Somebody who thinks it is man that will save her, and wants to die inside ship with man, does not need any saviours.

Dem just dey use her do example for Twitter. Sadly, we may have to watch her till finals.
Spot on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

You cannot have beef with everyone at the same time and claim that you’re the victim.
Tacha would be a strange name to you, yeah? Kwakwakwakwa.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

Wetin you dey talk, wetin I dey talk?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Bella has been rude.
Bella is rude.

Does she just go off on people for no reason? Does she just wake up to insult them? The night she had a fight with Chizzy, most of you dragged her but whose insult is always being referenced on this thread? We all know who gets tagged Ekuke every now and then, no thanks to Chizzy.

I’m talking about her friends.
Chomzy complained that Bella has been rude to her several times and that she used the F word on her at the area and she warned her to stop.
What do you have to say about that?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

She is clueless about this and denies this
shocked
Now she is admitting she is unfriendly and does not care a hoot about people in the house
Kayode quickly removes the scene

Agenda everywhere
I don’t trust Biggie
Disband all ships
Shegz is a horror but so is Bella!

Kayode ehn shocked shocked shocked

People need to go to mountain for Kayode's case...

Do you know that Doyin and Adekunle actually had a talk yesterday or two days ago?

Some of us were shocked to see them talking together all of a sudden but apparently they had had a conversation. Would not have known this if not for the Adekunle updating Elo last night..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Di mono
two in one
Groovy di mono

Thank you Kayode for showing me Doyin and Groovy
Loveliness
Groovy nwa
Doyin Oregano
Hei Ghod
My heart

So they are gisting about business, market, their mamas and families
Groovy’s dad left them, Oregano’s mom is a deaconess and close with her elder sister

@bolded, is his dad late or he's separated from them? You're making my morning with these snippets of updates smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Chizzy is the next to leave big brother house

No content
No shipping

Bye bye

We love to see ships !!!

We might still keep doyin coz we want her to keep settling ships grin

But as for Chizzy , game over
If you don’t have ship , you are going home

Ask Diana and Giddifiya

Ha ha ha. This is a joke right?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
scondy:
I think it's unfair to demonize shegz and absolve Bella of any responsibility on the issue at hand. Shegz and Bella are one and same. They have an exaggerated sense of self and can only tolerate people that nurse their ego. This is why Bella fell for shegz. He gave her a sense of belief that she was above every other lady in the house and because he chose her, she is special. He also felt him being with Bella, prettiest face in the house set him above every other guy. They started talking marriage from day 3. All through the close marking period, they never talked about aspirations and life values. It was just about Bella emphasising on how much she must be with a guy that can provide her a baby girl lifestyle while shegz was doing as much to sell himself as the rich guy that can provide same.

Now, Bella is very rude and condescending....same as shegz. They made themselves to be the "It" couple of the house and looked down on others. Now they have realized that their egos are clashing....but the shame of their relationship being a fluke as suggested by others is too much to face.

Shegz is acting a well thought out script to go far in the game...unfortunately he picked the wrong candidate. Bella is not the submissive type. Bella is at this point tolerating the whole thing cos this might just be selling outside and then no person to turn to.

As u lay ur bed, so u lie on it. They ll sort themselves. Let's watch the drama unfolding.

Yeah...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Geezeem:

This may not be entertaining to a lot of people tho... but it's pure content and valuable life lessons

When I checked this morning, the pages from last night to then was barely 4 pages... but as soon as that fight happened, the pages started moving again

so all join grin
This is a freaking Shella Show grin grin

They control all the buzz on this show this season,more like Biggie use to give dem secret mission to create drama for more buzz,since things are becoming bland in the house

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Have you heard that word b4? U hardly hear it daily if you have. I heard it for the first time that night.

But we hear words like stupid, fool, idiot, animal and the likes every other day.

Bella called him stupid, called him an animal same night.

Ekuke and Animal, what's the difference grin

I literally told you the meaning. Only insane people would go around calling humans a name reserved for dogs

Bella called him that as a response to him calling her a thief and ekuke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.