Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959194 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
So the shella relationship is truely over
I really missed a lot ohh smiley smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ambber:
aww Hermes. Adekunle got a lucky break.. Please Adekunle fans, give Doyin some votes oo

Same Adekunle she nominated, you must be dreaming...We are going all out for Eloswag this week.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
dominique:

He would have almost blinded us with his incessant spamming by now, him and his alternate should remain wherever they are
Thanks for putting him in his place. He kept editing all my comments. Are you voting Doyin?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Allnacruise:

Bryan is already safe guys!
wink

Rest are you the one that saved him?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pillar12:

All these energy wey you dey use castigate Hermes, If you use am vote and canvass for Bryann...Bryann head go dey pray for you.

Stop ranting and go do the necessary thing
lol grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zulo: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please vote Phyna embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Threebear:

I'll know on Wednesday .

Nevermind. Waiting for your feedback. At least, your source is authentic!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
HajiaNotu:

She should give space to other people..

She should BOUNCE grin

See Olòtè! grin

Dotun can win without the downfall of others na. The sky is big enough o. grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
I just dey wonder how Beauty disqualification change the entire landscape of everything this season.

Would Phyna or Bryann even come close to her if she wasn't disqualified. She's still the most popular on Instagram. And she was the most talked about in week 1 and 2.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Aguwanyi:
So Hermes like My Adekunle...
I love you too Hermes..
Such a sweet soul

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Giel:
Hermes and Bryann still beefing. Each side complaining to someone else about the other. grin
Bryann sha. Complaining about Hermes to his babe
Will they have a blow up later this week or will the beef continue to simmer under the surface

Blow up between Bryan and Hermes?
That would be the equivalent of Saint Obi standing up to Thor. grin grin grin
Abi Bryan no dey fear face?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bryann vs Hermes prepping up…

We will get it this week… I only pray for no disqualification. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
dominique:

He would have almost blinded us with his incessant spamming by now, him and his alternate should remain wherever they are

Because you're a Bryann hater?. It's not fair but enjoy your nairaland power though.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chichi acting like she didn't nominate Bella grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
dominique:

Alliance votes removed Maria last year. This year no too clear, at this point we still don't know how strong these contenders are. Alliance votes might crown the winner this year

That was last year.

You will need an equally strong person.

Phyna, Bryann and Bella were Top 3, you don't even know where Doyin ended up, maybe she was ninth, how much votes can Hermes fans pump in for her to successfully kick out those three?

Last year is not this year. It won't work.

Alliance votes could decide a winner, but to kick out a strong contender? Might not be easy at all..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Same Adekunle she nominated, you must be dreaming...We are going all out for Eloswag this week.
Hahahaha , see this Eloscum fan. You are not team Adekunle sef. Adekunle and Doyin both nominated each other , they like themselves but can't admit it. Rest Eloscum is going home!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Seeing bella and chichi talking together now reminds me of ebuka's words on Sunday..

' it's not everyone u think are ur friends are actually ur friends and those u think are ur foes may not be ur foes'

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sochieke:
As a fan of Hermes. I really love chomzy. I think Hermes should have saved her over adekunle. So sad someone that competitive didn't build an army of fanbase.

Its the reason I hate everything about this big brother voting method. You never know what is going to impress voters. If you are calm, they say you're too calm. If you active, dem go say you too show, if you're loud, den go say you too loud. If you're smart, dem say na only book you sabi and you're not entertaining.

Housemates just don't know what voters will want.

Next season the organizers should change the voting method.

50% for viewers
50% for points in house activities (HOH, individual tasks, group tasks, Arena games

Unfortunately BBN is not Ultimate gilder search where performance in physical activities will be a deciding factor...the fact that they get to earn money from the tasks is enough!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Who ever is holding down Chelsea should release him.

Oshi le n se o, oshi.

Release him.
If you don't like his posts, you scroll pass, lobatan!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
zulo:
Please vote Phyna embarassed

Elephant no go fit hide...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
safarigirl:
See Dotun, "I want to be up, I want to feel that tension..." undecided

The way house will be calling you ehn

grin

Hajianotu

Your boy wants to go home
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
See who wan win HOH cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
I just realized Chomzy is the only female to win HOH this season. I'll vote for her. I liked her "it's Chomzy.... you're killing my swag" last Friday

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Blow up between Bryan and Hermes?
That would be the equivalent of Saint Obi standing up to Thor. grin grin grin
Abi Bryan no dey fear face?

I'm looking forward to the blow up between them, the gbas gbos will be premium......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Latashia:
Hahahaha , see this Eloscum fan. You are not team Adekunle sef. Adekunle and Doyin both nominated each other , they like themselves but can't admit it. Rest Eloscum is going home!
Never say never sis, if Eloscum goes home, be sure Opolo eyes will be right behind him.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

What did Chomzy do to you
Sweetie Tati , please vote Doyin to kick out Hermes threat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
dominique:

Thank you my dear sister.

You're doing the lord's work.

Mashallah
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Phyna has all my votes

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gbegilewerey: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
dominique:

because you no like Bryann aunty, who are you deceiving?? Not me…

Bryann hater..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dannyxy:
Lol ..

Hermes leaves task barking at no one in particular, Bryann dey reply am indirectly incase na him…

They say Bryann na coward he should face, leaving the person wey no fit face e target…

Today Hermes replace Bryann, go outside dey gossip about Bryann with adekunle over what he has done before .

Bryann clears Hermes matter to Hermes babe, who will definitely tell him

Bbn thread, Bryann is childish and cannot face Hermes… grin

On this thread, Bryann will never will, but the double standard on everything Bryann stinks…

Meanwhile, Bryann is not save oh guys, remember “Maria” please let’s be careful Bryann fans, more energy than ever, I don pour votes already, start now…

Lol. What nonsense clearing?
As if the Hermes lives in Ikoyi while he stays at Ojuelegba.
You and person dey the same house, you dey clear another person to go clear am for the same house grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bashtee09(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Threebear:
No results for you people this week.

Let those people that claim the line up is easy do their own predictions , let's see.
My bear my bear

Please give us the predictions for this week

I am hungry of taunting you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bella don Dey drop lamba like her husband. She is telling Chichi that she has gotten to the HOH game final like 3 times.

Is it not just once that she got to the final?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.