Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1970234 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2022
davodyguy:

We would vote Chommy and Elo, so Doyin can bounce
Who are “WE” ?? grin

We is only “YOU” grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

The streets love him and that’s all that matters!
Cry more!!!

Osi street grin
Which street?
Someone that Bella topped last week grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2022
But what hasn't Hermes given us. Competitiveness, Creativity,drama, wins, fashion, relationship etc

The only reason y'all like to pretend you don't see him is because you don't want to rate him maybe for his edgy looks.

His looks will continue to offend the Conservative unenlightened. Like how can this guy with irritable look have this much sauce cheesy

Believe me, I know the feeling grin I know how the minds of the average Nigerian is. Very faulty, the reason we haven't found nationhood.

Look beyond the cover, Hermes is a sympathetic human, kind, generous, very good looking, audacious,bold,creative,ambitious, industrious, strong,powerful and very graceful.

Look at the respect and authority his status in the house commands. Housemates are up and busy,cleaning and being lively full of energy to keep the house at a tidied standard in order not to fųck with their Head of House grin

A Boss, Chief high priest.
The end. cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2022
oshe11
Baby, VOTE DOYIN, she is my Baby, my heart❤️

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

The streets love him and that’s all that matters!
Cry more!!!
No be only street !

90% of the street nor get access to social media !! grin

Hermès is on his own !!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2022
empress101:
Adekunle's fan should be strategic and VOTE FOR DOYIN..
My reasons ;
Saving doyin will increase his chances of being in the finals because truth be told, we only have like 2 slots left for final (Brayn,Hermes,Phyna already took 3)
Now the 2 slots will be battled for between Bella ,sheggz, Groovy and Adekunle..
Voting Doyin will likely kick Bella out Beacuse at this point she has no alliance except some sheggz fan and few shippers who stil enjoy her ship with sheggz...

Also , doyin has a higher chance of survival than Chomzy because she has pity VOTE, Beauty fans, Her fans, Most of Cyph fans, Chizzy fans who are already shipping them, and some of Original Level2 fans....

Chomzy already sealed her fate with her initial badmouth....

So,pls VOTE DOYIN...
AND REMAIN BLESSED...

No slots are guaranteed for anyone except the viewers vote....so dead that thought process...ve u seen any result?

What makes u think any of those u listed is stronger than Adekunle ?

We will vote blindly and wait for the outcome...till I see full results of anyone...I don't assume they can beat Adekunle.

Vote for who u like.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

Valid points ....however you do agree that as far as entertainment, plot and storylines for this season, your boy has none...when we talk about this season...he has just been a viewer in the house....simple truth.....

But I agree , him being supported for just his rema looks is valid enough

True story undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Vibryannts wake up

Locate the nearest voting centers and vote

Let's do it for Bryann

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2022
innocentdude:
Also before I forget

Level 1 - 7
Level 2 - 0

shocked shocked shocked shocked

If this, isn't jinx I don't know what else is
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Sanqa:

What is the storyline for this season? Just want to check Adekunle's.

Had a storyline with shegz...one with allysyn...another with Rachel...one with doyin...another with giddyfia...chief resident minister of information....outstanding presentation skills....presence in the house is maximum..hoh in 3rd week...not to talk of amazing performances in various tasks

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince u beyond reasonable doubt that Adekunle is a force in this season

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2022
Lindiway22:

Osi street grin
Which street?
Bella topped Hermes in your malaria induced dreams!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wish!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

He had 12 other choices to make ....ur guy is just trying to form good heart....story....nominations are part of the game....he nominated amaka for immediate eviction and didn't feel guilty...shey na the one wey viewers go vote he suppose come feel guilty? Which one heavy pass? Then his whole story about level 2 ...he knew that and still nominated Amaka?

Ur boy should take several seats...he ll be fine

Seconded lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2022
empress101:
Adekunle's fan should be strategic and VOTE FOR DOYIN..
My reasons ;
Saving doyin will increase his chances of being in the finals because truth be told, we only have like 2 slots left for final (Brayn,Hermes,Phyna already took 3)
Now the 2 slots will be battled for between Bella ,sheggz, Groovy and Adekunle..
Voting Doyin will likely kick Bella out Beacuse at this point she has no alliance except some sheggz fan and few shippers who stil enjoy her ship with sheggz...

Also , doyin has a higher chance of survival than Chomzy because she has pity VOTE, Beauty fans, Her fans, Most of Cyph fans, Chizzy fans who are already shipping them, and some of Original Level2 fans....

Chomzy already sealed her fate with her initial badmouth....

So,pls VOTE DOYIN...
AND REMAIN BLESSED...
Story Story
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Lindiway22:
So Scondy this early morning you are already littering this thread with your long epistles about Bryann yet you say he don't have content grin no be ment?

I wonder what your so called fav content is though...

Gossip and vendetta on women who refuses his advances...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2022
DamianX:
One said she is a mother yet can't let Bryann who I'm sure is old enough to be her son rest. grin

Bryan mama dey lagos Island dey sell her turkey wares....he ll see her when he comes out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:
I am calling on people on this forum to arise for our sister Doyin Doyenne
VOTE DOYIN grin grin
She gives me spice, she get shape, she get brain, she get work, she shared her life story …she is relatable, she draws people out…she gave us ship, she chase man, men chase her, she made us feel, her cho cho cho be her weak point, her heart is too demanding, she gave us inter-level affair with correct choking sef, and the hottest kiss of the season with Cyph…she dey loyal diee….

I love her to bits
Please see her like I do, and love her with me
If you can’t, then do it for me kiss

Milyyyyy, correct campaign manager…. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Lindiway22:

Osi street grin
Which street?
He should continue winning the HoH and nominating Bryann

On day 72,he won't see top 5 sef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Lindiway22:

Osi street grin
Which street?

Where u for see result....better go and vote....we pin for the house this week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Bella topped Hermes in your malaria induced dreams!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wish!!

My love grin
Just know that the only threats Hermes has right now to making it to top 5 is Bella, Adekunle and maybe Groovy grin
Either of this three might kick him out.

Bryann is not his mate in this game, no be by gra gra grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2022
PimpasParadise:
But what hasn't Hermes given us. Competitiveness, Creativity,drama, wins, fashion, relationship etc

The only reason y'all like to pretend you don't see him is because you don't want to rate him maybe for his edgy looks.

His looks will continue to offend the Conservative unenlightened. Like how can this guy with irritable look have this much sauce cheesy

Believe me, I know the feeling grin I know how the minds of the average Nigerian is. Very faulty, the reason we haven't found nationhood.

Look beyond the cover, Hermes is a sympathetic human, kind, generous, very good looking, audacious,bold,creative,ambitious, industrious, strong,powerful and very graceful.

Look at the respect and authority his status in the house commands. Housemates are up and busy,cleaning and being lively full of energy to keep the house at a tidied standard in order not to fųck with their Head of House grin

A Boss, Chief high priest.
The end. cool
Giddem!!!!!!
Their fadas!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

No be only street !

90% of the street nor get access to social media !! grin

Hermès is on his own !!!
K

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Doyin is safe
Bryan is safe
Eloswag is safe

Bella is going home on Sunday embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2022
JBoss25:

I don't like Bryann, but you can't blame him for being pissed about being swapped with another housemate.
bryann is mad with his cartoon face. Does he think he's on holidays in cayman island? He is very mad.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2022
innocentdude:

Do you know that moraforka has shared over a hundred of my posts

I have never seen such consistency in lunacy before cheesy cheesy

.....few are roaming lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:
I am calling on people on this forum to arise for our sister chomzy
VOTE CHOMZY
She gives me spice, she get shape, she get brain, she get work, she shared her life story …she is relatable, she draws people out…she gave us ship, she chase man, men chase her, she made us feel, her cho cho cho be her weak point, her heart is too demanding, she gave us inter-level affair with correct choking sef, and the hottest kiss of the season with Eloswag…she dey loyal diee….

I love her to bits
Please see her like I do, and love her with me
If you can’t, then do it for me kiss

Awwwwn smiley

Please guys! Let's do this for Eeghe!

Vote Chomzy as directed pls!!! cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Doyin is safe
Bryan is safe
Eloswag is safe

Bella is going home on Sunday embarassed
which Eloswag is safe? Eloswag is bouncing on sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2022
FIGARO00:

Gossip and vendetta on women who refuses his advances...

Vendetta....yet he sat and enjoyed a movie session with the said babe and his boyfriend....and the boyfriend saved him from nomination....loool...your agenda is dead on arrival...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

Braun mama dey lagos Island dey sell her turkey wares....he ll see her when he comes out

Now you done bring Bryann mama come this thread now
When I start now,let me see any ediot that will quote me with motivational speeches grin

Just get ready to fight dirty

At least I don too try, for the first time I have not been banned and we are on the 7th week..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Bryann na cry cry Baby sha …

Forget this Hermès matter!

Hermès wey Dey comot bbn house after this Sunday ! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

Had a storyline with shegz...one with allysyn...another with Rachel...one with doyin...another with giddyfia...chief resident minister of information....outstanding presentation skills....presence in the house is maximum..hoh in 3rd week...not to talk of amazing performances in various tasks

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince u beyond reasonable doubt that Adekunle is a force in this season

Hahahahaha ...I give up. So his storyline is being rejected by 4 girls and gossiping? Now I understand. You can never get that from Bryann

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2022
nazablossom:

Let him write like normal human being first, let's see if the Mod is truly partial undecided

The truth is in them!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2022
nazablossom:

Let him write like normal human being first, let's see if the Mod is truly partial undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.