Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955292 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Ambber:

thanks for the votes for Doyin

Teamie hope you are getting votes for D?
Energy and love to you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

Conversations...thought processes....interpersonal relationships....spontaneity.....uniqueness....originality....authenticity....maturity....playfulness.....

Those are the things I look out for
exactly, he gives you all this, can you honestly that Bryann doesn’t give his fans all this…

Conversations- check

Thought process- check, very childish boy, but sweet too lol

Interpersonal relationship- check, there is a reason he is loved by many in the house

Spontaneity- check , nobody is more spontaneous than Bryann in that house

Uniqueness- need I say more, check

Authenticity- big baby bri gives you all a lot criticise, can anyone be more authentic??

Maturity- check, display his immaturity with his chest
Playfulness- lol who playful pass Bryann, Daniella and gidifia for that house… check

See How my fave fits in all your point in my own eyes, so will many fit in theirs, so you should not be making comment like “ who and who is not entertaining, because entertainment is relative and subjective” , and as long as you are not a furniture, you will be entertaining to a group of people… scondy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Okay,I’d give her small votes

Liar liar pants on fire
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2022
WE KNOW PEOPLE THAT PAID IG & TWITTER INFLUENCERS TO PROPAGATE THE BANDWAGON IN THE EARLY STAGE OF THE SHOW

BUT RIGHT NOW, IT'S A VERIFIABLE FACT THAT

PHYNA OWNS FACEBOOK
PHYNA OWNS TWITTER & I MEAN COMFORTABLY.
PHYNA' HAS THE MOST ENGAGEMENT ON BOTH TWITTER & FACEBOOK

safarigirl:

We're not watching the show to see anybody winning tasks.

Have you ever watched any Big Brother Reunion where they discussed the tasks housemates won?

You don't have to understand why a housemate is supported, we have watched this thing for 7 season and some of you still don't understand how the show is supposed to work, that is why you come and bore us with all this talk about task wins and who dey win HoH.

If you like call it bandwagon, everybody is in a bandwagon. You now, na Anti-Bryann bandwagon you dey for whatever reason, that's for you to deal with. All of you will sha be fine.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Chizzy is actually a very handsome Dude...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2022
My ship on my screen, the first view today. grin
Doyin dodo and Chiiizzzyy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2022
IF I TALK NOW, THEY'LL CALL IT HATE....BUT THESE ARE FACTS 100% shocked

davodyguy:

I told someone that this bandwagon effect makes no sense.

Individual task, he's won nothing.

Intellectual tasks, nothing.

Hermes looked at Adekunle to repay the gesture.

Kunle is competitive and may win HoH , then return.

Chances of Kunle winning is far more than Brian winning HoH that's why he was lamenting
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:

Once my favs are out Imma vote anyone but BBB tongue
I prefer Phyna to him, Adekunle to him, Hermes to him…etc even if I don’t like them like that
Many people will do this too
yes ma, just as some others will tilt to him… you do yours and leave others na… you don’t like them but you don’t want to see him win abi…

What’s his sin again?
Lol and see you indirectly warping other people to do same with you… and it sincerely unfair, you know you have never given him a chance to know him or watch him, you were influenced by what you heard the first 3 weeks, then your supposed love a very crafty groovy.

Like I said, the bandwagon this season is “anti Bryann” …

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
exactly, he gives you all this, can you honestly that Bryann doesn’t give his fans all this…

Conversations- check

Thought process- check, very childish boy, but sweet too lol

Interpersonal relationship- check, there is a reason he is loved by many in the house

Spontaneity- check , nobody is more spontaneous than Bryann in that house

Uniqueness- need I say more, check

Authenticity- big baby bri gives you all a lot criticise, can anyone be more authentic??

Maturity- check, display his immaturity with his chest
Playfulness- lol who playful pass Bryann, Daniella and gidifia for that house… check

See How my fave fits in all your point in my own eyes, so will many fit in theirs, so you should not be making comment like “ who and who is not entertaining, because entertainment is relative and subjective” , and as long as you are not a furniture, you will be entertaining to a group of people… scondy

U sef know say maturity, spontaneity and uniqueness cannot be used in same sentence as ur aspiring musician .....

As regards convos and thought process....very very elementary..

But then ...it might be the slow learning factor

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

He looks like sin- his crazily sexy lips, complexion and toned body and he is tall too
And I love, loove him with Doyin
My best scene of the day is on

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2022
Doyin is making up with Chizzy
Let it not end in curses oo
My heart

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Una don start, how is he handsome
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Giddem!!!!!!
Their fadas!!!
But isn't it true, what is our boy actually not good at ? That is the right question, when talking Hermes, he is the standard by all measure.

On top of all that, he is the life of of the füçking party. cool

Every rhythm of entertainment lies with him, he does and represent fullness in every aspect of the criteria necessary to be crowned. He is a Winner and he is my WINNER.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

U sef know say maturity, spontaneity and uniqueness cannot be used in same sentence as ur aspiring musician .....

As regards convos and thought process....very very elementary..

But then ...it might be the slow learning factor
I could say same of adekunle, scondy for the oldest house that house right now, he gossips the most, hold grudges the most, is that maturity?

Sorry spontaneity can not be use in the same sentence as adekunle, I am yet to see one spontaneous thing he does, such a one patterned guy, gossip, task, sleep, eat , gossip…

Uniqueness… lol your fave had to dye his beards broo to look like a low budget reminisce

Summary , when you point one finger, 3 is pointing back at you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2022
innocentdude:

If it's agenda like they're saying, won't said person have been banned in like week 1 or 2
I taya o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

Isn't that downChelsea's alternate moniker you are responding to? I recall someone making that connection during last season after the same moniker was banned.
Yes. Yale9, I knew him right from Pepperdem grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2022
carammel:
Here I was, thinking it was going to be a long, tedious walk towards reconciliation

Eeghe:
Doyin is making up with Chizzy
Let it not end in curses oo
My heart
This is so soothing to know

I noticed they have recently stayed apart after Chizzy spoke to her about how housemates think she interferes in ships.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2022
carammel:

Don't tell me they've made up. This traffic Sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2022
So Doyin and Chizzy are making up (Doyin does not listen o, and her way is always right- oshey leo)

Chizzy pledging loyalty but I dunno if she will hear. He is speaking generally and she is more specific
Daniella joins them, apparently Dotun is mad at her
Doyin asks her to go apologize and she said never lol

I love garden scenes on BB I dunno why
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2022
Geezeem:

The truth is in them!
Someone that was totally constituting nuisance here lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2022
Why is Chizzy wasting his time with that stupid, ugly, lazy bitch who will be leaving on Sunday? angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2022
My dstv tripped twice so I got cut off and now I see Doyin saying she won’t stay away from Shella affairs if they come to her
lipsrsealed

Chizzy begs to talk and is doing so now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2022
This Doyin has an obsessive need for control. Why is she always 'shooshing' Chizzy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:

Teamie hope you are getting votes for D?
Energy and love to you
Getting votes for D....hehehehe
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2022
badinfluence:
'we will do alliance vote' - People wey no dey vote undecided
lol bro… they think say na HoH..

They did alliances and more against laycon, we stood and they did not even come close, why don’t you start your alliances this week…

Noise makers, always hating on the most popular housemates and loosing woefully ever season.. grin

Nairaland and their delusions..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2022
Please let me enjoy the scene oo?
Excuse me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2022
We will do alliances votes…

Icons and whitemoney fans grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Clement1111:
See you guys later

Let me go and hustle for more votes

Scondy,Geezem,Tati fave are safe for the week

They can call Bryann whatsoever they want but we will reply by keeping him in the house till the finals and possibly win the 100m

Peace out

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=Sweetpink post=116405446][/quote]

Bia what happened to your other account? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Oyetunde49:

Will give her 1500 and throw in 1000 for madam Therapist.
Okay dear.
Thank you very much! kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2022
“We will vote dorathy, Kidd Erica dorathy fans will cause a surprise on the final day, they don’t know anything “

Voting results
Laycon. 60%

Nairaland Wazobia voting alliance 40…

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2022
My sauce source just told me Doyin is the last one on the eviction list as at this morning. Please let’s intensify more votes for her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.