Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1945136 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chizzy is like all those Senegambian, Malian beautiful black men in Europe
That make white women crawl to Gambia every year for sin parties lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Who cares about Dennis Rodman? But your fave looks like someone who is mentally ill. He doesn't walks upright. Please, something is wrong with Hermes. He is intelligent but let him but his intelligence in good use by improving his appearance.

Is it not too much?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Doyin is no pure soul, but very likeable, don’t set her up for drags with all this tags you guys use..

I didn’t even watch level one, Unlike Eeghe who dislike my fave because her friends do, I didn’t bother about what people said about her here from level one , I have taken my time to watch and judge her for my self, and she is actually a very likeable girl, very annoying someone just like Bryann but she is that sister that disturbs you with annoying character, but make you smile… reason why her and Bryann have a toxic banter relationship..

I really like her… but she will still be annoying..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lol, Chizzy is such a vibe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
Doyin is no pure soul, but very likeable, don’t set her up for drags with all this tags you guys use..

I didn’t even watch level one, Unlike Eeghe who dislike my fave because her friends do, I didn’t bother about what people said about her here from level one , I have taken my time to watch and judge her for my self, and she is actually a very likeable girl, very annoying someone just like Bryann but she is that sister that disturbs you with annoying character, but make you smile… reason why her and Bryann have a toxic banter relationship..

Before I read this, I have not called anyone a pure heart this season oo
Lemme read now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chizzy and Doyin reminds me of when Chomzy said that Doyin will soon like Chizzy because she likes every guy
Lmao grin grin
And it looks like it's happening grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:

I will watch BBB and tell you my final verdict on Sunday
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
LIES! He didn’t vote them last week but Bella voted him last week and Sheggz voted him this week so what you on about? undecided

Meanwhile Phyna and Groovy vote Adekunle every week but who is shouting? grin

Geezeem:
This failed vindictive banker.... every week Sheggz and Bella... bad belle! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

Yes, which is why he's using this Lindiway moniker to beg for a return of his Jekyll version from Kuje.
lindiiway is onyi22

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Is it not too much?
Whether it is too much or not, I don't care. The weirdo deserved it when he picked an indirect fight with Bryann. I have been tolerating him since. This is just the beginning. HERMES IS MENTALLY ILL
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:

I didn’t even watch level one, Unlike Eegh who dislike my fave because her friends do, I didn’t bother about what people said about her here from level one , I have taken my time to watch and judge her for my self, and she is actually a very likeable girl, very annoying someone just like Bryann but she is that sister that disturbs you with annoying character, but make you smile… reason why her and Bryann have a toxic banter relationship..

A good summary.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Big brother I'm tired of waiting for diary session
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:

Before I read this, I have not called anyone a pure heart this season oo
Lemme read now
not you, someone up there called her that…. I feel na set up to be doing that…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hermes lines his eyes with Kajal.
I will never understand why some men do that, for what na undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hii guys…

I need doyin and chizzy should kiss fast…

It should better bang like our Italian kiss below grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:
Chizzy is like all those Senegambian, Malian beautiful black men in Europe
That make white women crawl to Gambia every year for sin parties lipsrsealed
Sin again. lipsrsealed

How is it doing you? grin
The weather is cozy over here.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
MissSpirine:
Chomzy thinks she has Tacha's fanbase. In Groovy's voice; Who the Bleep is Chomzy?

She thinks Bryann, Phyna and Chizzy would leave on Sunday.
Initially, I wanted them vote for 3 housmates. On a second thought, I decided to stick with Phyna and Bryann. Chomzy has nothing to offer to Groovy. She seems fake with that her childish voice. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:

I will watch BBB and tell you my final verdict on Sunday
Cheers
you kukuma know, we fight a lot, but I just wonder how you don’t see those two people are alike… grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Who is snoring like this? Is it Phyna or Groovy?
LMAO grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
carammel:

Sin again. lipsrsealed

How is it doing you? grin
The weather is cozy over here.

Google check gambia sex cartel/ring
European woman and Gambian men nah
White ladies go there and pay to have ménage a trois and orgies with black men
That’s sin party nah cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:

most white women that fetishes those gambian and Senegalese dark men are white grannies grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi22(f): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Amya:
lindiiway is onyi22
Your papa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rahkman:
most white women that fetishes those gambian and Senegalese dark men are white grannies grin

Middle aged, divorced, bored, dissatisfied, even young women… I am shocked to learn about grannies (but then again, every woman deserves premium orgasms sha lipsrsealed)
Someone I know owns an African bar in Italy and they would gist about it all the time there
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
One of the most important things for any Housemate to have on this show, is the likeability factor

It is not enough to win tasks. It is not enough to be competitive. It is not enough to be the life of every party.

Are you likeable?

Do people watch you and connect to you on a level? Do people look at you and think of you fondly? When people watch you, do they see someone they know, could know, or would like to know?

Look at Chomzy for instance.

She ticks virtually every box some people here always tell us are important.

She's competitive
She wins tasks
She's won HoH
She's great at the parties

Where is her fanbase? Why don't people like her enough to vote for her, even as much as they could vote for a Doyin that many people here still find annoying and doesn't tick any of these boxes?

Na why some of una takes dey always look ridiculous on this thread. Na all the people wey dey win tasks and wey dey competitive/intellectual viewers dey flush out so.

You people will come next season again to start disturbing us with, "This person does not even win tasks", as if na Ultimate Search we dey do for here.

Hope you're using better money to vote your task winners, Chomzy and Eloswag.

Good afternoon

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

U sef know say maturity, spontaneity and uniqueness cannot be used in same sentence as ur aspiring musician .....

As regards convos and thought process....very very elementary..

But then ...it might be the slow learning factor

Tetes, will you make heaven like this? angry grin angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
WE KNOW PEOPLE THAT PAID IG & TWITTER INFLUENCERS TO PROPAGATE THE BANDWAGON IN THE EARLY STAGE OF THE SHOW

BUT RIGHT NOW, IT'S A VERIFIABLE FACT THAT

PHYNA OWNS FACEBOOK
PHYNA OWNS TWITTER & I MEAN COMFORTABLY.
PHYNA' HAS THE MOST ENGAGEMENT ON BOTH TWITTER & FACEBOOK

Are you suffering from mental illness?

Where did you see Phyna's name on my post?

Please when you wake up, endeavour to take your medication, so, you don't quote people with unrelated rubbish.

Na mumu dey think say housemates no dey pay influencers for support. Tweet Oracle is supporting your Phyna and everybody and their daddy knows that guy is a paid supporter.

But more importantly, take your medications and don't quote me with unrelated jargons. Troll
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
I could say same of adekunle, scondy for the oldest house that house right now, he gossips the most, hold grudges the most, is that maturity?

Sorry spontaneity can not be use in the same sentence as adekunle, I am yet to see one spontaneous thing he does, such a one patterned guy, gossip, task, sleep, eat , gossip…

Uniqueness… lol your fave had to dye his beards broo to look like a low budget reminisce

Summary , when you point one finger, 3 is pointing back at you. grin

Ehen, this is the way to counter Tetes... grin

If she gives your fave gbas, look for gbos to give her fave.... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:

Just saw this
This is untrue, especially as I am always fighting with tete here, and with Geez since Pere and Angeli

I admit I have not watched him for a significant amount of time, but my impression is from what I have seen so far
Like I said, lemme extend watching till Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
The confidence of Bryann fans on this platform tho... Well I gave Chomzy 70%, Bryann 30% this week. May the odds favour them on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:

Hmm, the result on gambian sex cartel is not palatable.

As soon as i typed european ladies and gambian men orgies, e begin carry me go where i no know but i get it.

Chizzy looks better than those men though, those I’m seeing are not fit, they may however have it big down there. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hermes wants to have a conversation with Bryann

Let me see. Will it be the gbasgbos I'm looking for?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:
So Doyin and Chizzy are making up (Doyin does not listen o, and her way is always right- oshey leo)

Chizzy pledging loyalty but I dunno if she will hear. He is speaking generally and she is more specific
Daniella joins them, apparently Dotun is mad at her
Doyin asks her to go apologize and she said never lol

I love garden scenes on BB I dunno why

Hei BBgawd, please let them make up...

I love the way Chizzy teases her...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.