Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955066 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
5000 votes , done for Chomzy, hope she is saved

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ibukzy:

Vote Bryann
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
Like Bryann did not say one single thing bad this evening, 22 year old or not, it was just two people hashing out an issue..

How weird it was to start reading, “Bryann hates women, he is rude, he is a brat”

On top “ I am sorry, I realized I still hold something against you and I I realized I was wrong “, is there anymore self awareness and send retrospection than this?

If not that doyin no dey let matter rest, they would have settled with any back and forth after his admittance of being “wrong “…

See, guy

All this thing na just because Doyin no gree matter rest when he said, "I was wrong..."

Na Bryann I even dey blame. Be like he no understand as this show dey be. He's literally using his mouth to do himself in.

Agenda people will die on agenda, that one dey, but agenda no go dey if you don't give them something to work with.

He will really need to work on knowing when to speak and what to say. He doesn't know how to handle his emotions at all. That assertiveness I said he does not have, he will need it.

Sometimes, tell somebody "I would rather not talk about it " and leave it there. Don't allow anybody pull words out of your mouth.

On this show, anything you say WILL be used against you, especially when you are a top contender. He is just a victim of himself.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ibukzy:
if you like gather your ancestors to vote for her, she is going home. No insult intended

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheMainMan:
maybe this show seems it is getting boring coz we can’t predict it...

like everything seems balanced...

Your English needs work..

How can something unpredictable be boring

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Demnan:
If Hermes wins, go and collect the prize from him
I don't see anybody from level 1 winning this show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
Like Bryann did not say one single thing bad this evening, 22 year old or not, it was just two people hashing out an issue..

How weird it was to start reading, “Bryann hates women, he is rude, he is a brat”

On top “ I am sorry, I realized I still hold something against you and I I realized I was wrong “, is there anymore self awareness and send retrospection than this?

If not that doyin no dey let matter rest, they would have settled with any back and forth after his admittance of being “wrong “…

If not that doyin placed him right on the spot and put things in the right perspective by questioning his own input...that was not his intention

He wanted to blame her in a stylish way....babe stop am right there with pointing questions that showed he also wasn't sure of the answers and had equal responsibility as every other team member

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Well they said he. Isnt relevant ooo.... This thread had been quiet since morning when he sleeping... Just when he decide to fart... Seee all keyboard warriors to fly out...6 pages in just few minutes...

Who is the show again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Adekunle can never win this show, and neither will Hermes, come back again next year.

lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Anyway, Dannyxy, by this time next week, we'll have one less stressful person.

Na the grace dey carry.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Adekunle can never win this show, and neither will Hermes, come back again next year.

And if they do? What will happen thar hasn't happened before....

ur washing and setting no work this night...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ibukzy:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chichi is a fool. See as she Dy use Doyin head.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

If not that doyin placed him right on the spot and put things in the right perspective by questioning his own input...that was not his intention

He wanted to blame her in a stylish way....babe stop am right there with pointing questions that showed he also wasn't sure of the answers and had equal responsibility as every other team member

He wasn't blaming her.

He was blaming himself for feeling a certain way about her. He was not stylishly doing anything scondy, abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Is Ofema.nu not a derogatory name for Yoruba peeps
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
Like I said , I am no longer being nice… lol you will read of skewed narratives everywhere, not just here , but twitter…

All your faves..” adekunle Phyna Hermes”, it seems you guys are not having enough conversations from your faves…

Na threat I don threaten all una grin

U know say na only u get decoder and TV...na only u dey watch the show...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Well they said he. Isnt relevant ooo.... This thread had been quiet since morning when he sleeping... Just when he decide to fart... Seee all keyboard warriors to fly out...6 pages in just few minutes...

Who is the show again?
This is exactly what I was about typing.
Bryann has this season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Make we give Level Up im flowers abeg. One of the best, If not the best season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
fitzmayowa:
No mind Chichi.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
EmmyCC:

Which one is God abegoo! Of you want to beg Sweetpink say sweet pink abeg oo!

grin grin cheesy

Sweetpink dey bobojay me. I'm not begging her again.

But, I'm begging you sha. EmmyCC, abegoo, Vote for Phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Any Gen Z first class Law Graduate on this thread or platform?

Must have 2 years experience

Recommend any

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Unless anything changes drastically , Bryann has already won the money.
He topped the week he was up with Phyna .
He topped the week everyone was up .
He's topping this week too (so far )

When can we ever get it right ?
The bandwagon mentality is ruining the show .
This misogynistic little child has absolutely nothing to offer but he'll be rewarded with 100 million worth of prizes for absolutely no reason except bandwagon .

Forever glad I'm not emotionally invested in this season.
Tufiakwa

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
How did Chi Chi bounce back so fast from Deji’s departure? Why does Doyin take Chizzy as a confidante yet is quick to report him and anyone else to Shella? Which kind AC dey that house wey make all the housemates wear hoodie?

Bryann and Amaka can be friends temporarily outside the house. You see that Chi Chi and Adekunle, na only fights those two go perform if them jam outside.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chi chi bring down that pot from the fire now before those vegetables melt!
Haba!
Na so dem dey cook okra soup?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
DamianX:

No mind Chichi.

She keeps saying it over and over again, I think Biggie should warn her before she offends peeps.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Who did she call ofenmanu?

And the context?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

And if they do? What will happen thar hasn't happened before....

ur washing and setting no work this night...

They will not.

I no dey wash and set anything, this entire thread is not worth it, you people don't have the power to do jack.

I say Adekunle will NEVER win this show, no dey quote me to argue nonsense. He no reach, you sef you know. Bella will win this show before Adekunle and Hermes.

Neither of those two will win. You just want to ask me yeye questions for reactions.

I am just an everyday watcher like everyone else here, but you Scondy, you and that other nonentity here always lead the charge to make accusations of my person because na faceless forum. Maybe you too are a PR person, you just suck at the job.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
MamBi:

How can you be crying because of Phyna shocked grin grin

She na sure banker now!

Where did you hear Phyna is sure banker?? shocked shocked shocked Na big lie. All this one na agenda of the highest order.

Phyna is bottom at the polls. Please, Vote for her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ibukzy:
you have done well comrade.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
fitzmayowa:
No be Epo pupa bẹ that?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
The housemates will eat a special dish of okra soup garnished with Chichi's saliva. No wonder her soup purged housemates one time like that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ibukzy:

U are just wasting ur she is going home with eloswag

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.