Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958832 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hadeaks(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
The fact that Eloswag and Chomzy will do their media rounds together next week is really sweet.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Happy birthday Tati baby. Have fun
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am!
Btw,today’s my birthday!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:
House is dividing on food lines with Chomzy and co one side and Phyna is on the other side with Adekunle and Groovy in the middle......

Fitz, please what exactly is their problem?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
It’s confirmed
Chichi was the liar in the whole Groovy- Chomzy saga
Not Bella
Not Amaka
Bella was trying to cover up for Chichi during the whose ish

Shegz, Bella, Chomzy, Elo gisting
For what it is worth? I believe Frownie 100 percent
Okay, Chichi caused Amaka’s eviction (and we were quick to add to Amaka’s transgressions - hey yaa)

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
So Eloswag has now officially ported to Sheggz crew?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
MamBi:

Wow... So people are actually making money off this voting thingy?

Yeah
Off emotional suckers like me
(wailing)
cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:
This food fight is putting Groovy in a tight corner, the boy just kept quiet and didn't say anything.....
He is a useless wimp! He cant even express himself like a man in front of the housemates just to avoid nomination!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
homesteady:
So Eloswag has now officially ported to Sheggz crew?
Of course
Wherever his wife goes, he goes. Good thing they are also going out together on Sunday.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
All these people who watch foreign editions of Big Brother, do the housemates also fight over food?

The only editions I’ve seen were BBUK which consisted of boring kumbaya sessions during the eight p.m. viewing. It was by ten p.m. you’d see housemates get into the jacuzzi naked, kiss and run around the house drunk then ‘play’ under duvets. It was overall boring and not followable because there was nothing significant during the daily show while the uncut time slot had too many racy moments. I never got to see character interactions nor significant personalities stand out from the hive.

BBUS was scripted to the max. Ten minutes into a daily show episode, I swore not to check it again. It was no different from watching The Biggest Loser, The Kardashians or American Idol. SMH.

Naija internet no gree me watch BBCAN, though it looked identical to the US offering.

BBSA/Mzansi is more like it since any variation our continent creates follows the original example set from Big Brother South Africa.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chomzy and Bella have confirmed Chichi said all those things in the gossip drama and Bella says she was covering for Chichi.
Bella says she doesn't know if Amaka said it to Chichi but she knows Chichi said it to her.
She was even suprised with the way Chichi was denying it but she just choose to cover for her
Chomzy confirmed also that Bella didn't say it to gossip but to warn her to be careful of Groovy.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:
It’s confirmed
Not Bella
Not Amaka

Okay, Chichi caused Amaka’s eviction (and we were quick to add to Amaka’s transgressions - hey yaa)

Didn't you watch the video.

Chichi was the liar

That's why Amaka didn't support Phyna when she was evicted. She supported Hermes.

Chichi also nominated Bella

Now she's trying to be friendly with both Bella and Phyna...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
MamBi:

Fitz, please what exactly is their problem?

To be honest it's Chomzy leading the separation charge with others jumping on it, the genesis is Chomzy thinking that Phyna cooked for Level 2 alone which was a wrong assumption.

Plus the cooks were really upset about what Sheggz said to Chizzy today and it brought up the food fight that had happened earlier, then they said they won't cook for the house.....

However, there is a house rule that if you are cooking from the general food you should cook for everyone and not just some select few but Chomzy disregarded that rule to cook for some select few, other seeing that they decided they will toll Chomzy's line and continue with the division......

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chomzy no one knows who isn't lying between Chichi and Amaka because the viewers didn't show us their conversations

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:

To be honest it's Chomzy leading the separation charge with others jumping on it, the genesis is Chomzy thinking that Phyna cooked for Level 2 alone which was a wrong assumption.

Plus the cooks were really upset about what Sheggz said to Chizzy today and it brought up the food fight that had happened earlier, then they said they won't cook for the house.....

However, there is a house rule that if you are cooking from the general food you should cook for everyone and not just some select few but Chomzy disregarded that rule to cook for some select few, other seeing that they decided they will toll Chomzy's line and continue with the division......
And when they wanted to involve the hoh he didn't want to be involved.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lindiway22:

Awwwn!!
Birthday blessings love kiss
May the almighty God bless and perfect all that concerns you today and forever..
Cheers to a new age darling kiss

Thank you darling!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Geezeem:

They obviously didn't cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Biggie this a reality show
Please allow Kayode them to show us more
Do not be dodgy please
We miss a lot oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thank God say I no vote Chomzy and Elo!!! undecided
They will come out to regret how they messed up especially eloswagg!!

Goodluck to Islanders that voted them!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:
It’s confirmed
Not Bella
Not Amaka

One thing that was obvious was that Amaka was not lying.

Immediately she asked Chi Chi to verify what she said, I knew she was not lying.

One of the reasons, I felt Phyna threw her under the bus.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am!
Btw,today’s my birthday!
Happy birthday Tati my love,long life, prosperity and good health...
Btw where's d parry??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
All these people who watch foreign editions of Big Brother, do the housemates also fight over food?

The only editions I’ve seen were BBUK which consisted of boring kumbaya sessions during the eight p.m. viewing. It was by ten p.m. you’d see housemates get into the jacuzzi naked, kiss and run around the house drunk then ‘play’ under duvets. It was overall boring and not followable because there was nothing significant during the daily show while the uncut had too many racy moments. I never got to see character interactions nor significant personalities stand out from the hive.

BBUS was scripted to the max. Ten minutes into a daily show episode, I swore not to check it again. It was no different from watching The Biggest Loser, The Kardashians or American Idol. SMH.

Naija internet no gree me watch BBCAN, though it looked identical to the US offering.

BBSA/Mzansi is more like it since any variation our continent creates follows the original example set from Big Brother South Africa.

There is nothing like weekly wager for food, although they still fight over food but its not this amplified.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Aaaawww
Happy Birthday Tati the closest thing to a stanning twin I have on here

I love you and your werey which masks a very astute and deep personality
May you live long and happy…and may all your dreams come true darling, God bless ya
Have an orgasm, cake and a drink on us tongue
❤️
Amen!!!!
Thank you my darling Eeghe!
I’m so happy and grateful for your warm wishes and blessings to me and May God bless you!
This my monthly subscription don spoil my multiple orgasms plans but we move!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am!
Btw,today’s my birthday!
Happy birthday Babe!
Too much money and Vawulence in your account grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Thank God say I no vote Chomzy and Elo!!! undecided
They will come out to regret how they messed up especially eloswagg!!

Goodluck to Islanders that voted them!!
My co wife Biko what did they do..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thank God Adekunle is not involved in this drama, they would have told us he instigated it

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

You betrayed me though
Imma pay you back
Period
Really?
How
I’m confused

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
PimpasParadise:
I did not watch. Why was that ratchet hõę shouting at my Hermes. Life tayaram?
Chi chi is hereby cancelled!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Really?
How
I’m confused

You did not dash the promised small vote to Doyin
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Ahhh, thank you very plenty...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
MamBi:

One thing that was obvious was that Amaka was not lying.

Immediately she asked Chi Chi to verify what she said, I knew she was not lying.

One of the reasons, I felt Phyna threw her under the bus.. undecided
And I still think Bella added flavor. Until Chichi and Bella talk ALONE about this, I will not change my mind. We may have to wait until reunion for the truth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omo see exposure
This gist is sweet.
Chomzy and Bella exposing Chichi.

They said Chichi came to tell them that she can't stand Phyna and they should put her up for eviction.. this was when they were still in levels. Chomzy now says now they are besties.
She says fear people like Chichi. They can switch on you in a minute.

Chomzy don't worry
Chichi and Phyna fit each other 2 disloyal people. Phyna trashed Chichi while she was in level 2 and Chichi was in level 1 grin, they fit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
Lol you people should watch bbcanada,bbjamaica, bbethiopia if you like their templates na..

Why so much nagging for Nigerians being Nigerians…

Omoh lol

Watch the shows you find most appealing, nobody dey force una to watch bbn na

Why are you triggered though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.