Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963524 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
Please anyone, why did Bryann take a step back??

Who watch, wetin happen?
He composed a very nice song cheesy Allson felt it was not good enough. He said let Groovy compose another one, the one they are singing now. I knew at some stage they would be jealous of his talent. grin ofcoz I'm biased, so what.
P. S. Adekunle should stay away from singing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Demnan:
Happy birthday Tati baby. Have fun
Thank you dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adekunle that promised to show us violence is hiding inside Chomzy's bumbum because of biggys sudden death eviction.

Trying to avoid fights and play safe.

Suddenly, it's Groovy's matter that the fans of the diickless, first of his name wanto to see and kóbá.

Face your madam Adekunle copper and leave Groovy alone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Phyna said she didn’t need a man
She told Beauty she is better than Groovy and that he is not worth it bla bla bla
I am still angry at Phyna till date for falling for Groovy of all the men na Groovy, anyway did you not watch where she told Ebuka last week that the advice she gave Beauty was based on the info Beauty gave her as she was not close to him did you see Phyna stutter when she defended herself to Ebuka that day?

She insulted this same fellow woman after her DQ, because of Groovy
She crawled to same Groovy who is not “worth it”
She begs for kisses
She insulted the fellow woman for insulting her and calling her an hypocrite try not to twist things aunty. The advice she gave by seeing a woman in distress that men are not worth it is it far fetched have you seen Phyna in distress because of Groovy as Beauty was when she was with him?

She told Groovy to manage her
She told us no man has ever gifted her and she is okay with being a side chic
Let me not start again about Amaka and how she did her dirty
She needs a man, badly….
Yes, she us and Groovy is managing her without complaining she is even taking care of him and he is glowing, she needs a man aunty has been single since any problem with that after all she did not snatch him she has asked him severally if he wants the relationship and pink hair responds in the affirmative. She did Amaka dirty how? Did you skip the part where Groovy said he did not like Amaka and even confirmed that Phyna wanted to pair him up with Amaka but he was more comfortable with her and Amaka herself told Groovy that he deserves Phyna. These things I am saying have video backing.

Men are scum but you want to die on top of their matter and would do crazy things to get them and their phalluses…. isn’t this a colossal joke
Give examples of when she called men scum and the woman's head she broke and other crazy things Phyna did because of a man. cheesy

It is Phyna who has no standards and who placed Groovy on a high standard
She is the one you should hold to “standards”, she showed zero honor and loyalty towards two ladies and you want me to honor her on a fake pedestal? What a joke….
You do not know me and never will
So don’t bring your feminist manifesto on here for me lol
Nope aunty, it is Groovy who was dating Beauty and owed her a sense of loyalty and pretended that he had no interest in Chomzy when Beauty was raging mad that you should hold to a high standard not Phyna who was out of the picture when Groovy was coming to her bed at night after Beauty's disqualification that you should want to put under the bus what a joke. Phyna said Amaka was her friend she tried to get Groovy and her Groovy said no, Beauty on the other hand they were cordial and she never got in between their relationship.Kindly put your Groovy on the same fake pedestal because you cannot absolve him of guilt and pin everything on Phyna.

So shove your thoughts into a pipe and smoke it
I like Groovy
He was abused
He is with someone who he does not like and still treats her well, even with a clear at ration in the house. He chose to do good.
He is eye candy and I love his hustle
I love his calm, cool and collected nature
So….bite me cheesy

Then for you to emotionally blackmail me the whole pedestal standard drivel, for you to expect me to honor Phyna who has shown total dishonour to her two house friends- is a monumental joke

Rest please
See defence for Groovy he was abused by the lady yet you are trying to blame Phyna for taking him out of that abuse while wanting to still make it look like the lady doing the abuse was a victim. Weldone ma wink Beauty was never her friend they were cordial never made them friends.
Calling for the same societal standards we place on women to be placed on men is not emotional blackmail ma. grin

There is no need to bite you, you did it yourself by contradicting your stance and trying to absolve pink hair of any wrong doing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adekunle that promised to show us violence is hiding inside Chomzy's bumbum because of biggys sudden death eviction.

Suddenly, it's Groovy's matter that the fans of the diickless, first of his name wanto to see and kóbá.

Its not a must adekunle have to show you violence and playing safe and avoiding fights is not bad. Anyone that wants to see violence should go to sambisa forest, they will see and get violence there.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
crystalpapers:

Its not a must adekunle have to show you violence and playing safe and avoiding fights is not bad. Anyone that wants to see violence should go to sambisa forest, they will see and get violence there.
Hahahahhahaaj

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
AmazonTopaz I have seen your mention but I am sorry, can’t do this, face your game- you just reminded me of what I hated the most on nairaland when I was active here (not E.eghe)- the tiring, tiring, oh so tiring arguments- especially when they are broken down like you did it shocked

I am bored, to an absolute stupor. Like, yhooo…Besides I am also lazy…
Leave me to my analysis ahbeg
Okay bye
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:
It’s confirmed
Chichi was the liar in the whole Groovy- Chomzy saga
Not Bella
Not Amaka
Bella was trying to cover up for Chichi during the whose ish

Shegz, Bella, Chomzy, Elo gisting
For what it is worth? I believe Frownie 100 percent
Okay, Chichi caused Amaka’s eviction (and we were quick to add to Amaka’s transgressions - hey yaa)
Chi chi will likely go home next weekgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Restttt please
I do not do “winner must be female”, I am a human being and for the show? I want to like the best people (to me)- call it what you want lol

LMAO, and who asked for this did I tell you that I am supporting Phyna because the winner must be female?
Lol, sweetpink my fellow Titan can confirm that I supported Phyna from day one I did not even know that she would even be a strong contender, I even forgot the winnee were mostly male until Amaka brought it to my attention wetin concern me I like who I like male or female so this your story nor jig.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
homesteady:
So Eloswag has now officially ported to Sheggz crew?
E be thingsgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:
AmazonTopaz I have seen your mention but I am sorry, can’t do this, face your game- you just reminded me of what I hated the most on nairaland when I was active here (not E.eghe)- the tiring, tiring, oh so tiring arguments- especially when they are broken down like you did it shocked

I am bored, to an absolute stupor. Like, yhooo…Besides I am also lazy…
Leave me to my analysis ahbeg
Okay bye
cheesy

Bye ma.

Next time ehn try to hold people to better standards or equal standards instead of making weak excuses for them.

If not when we look at the mirror we see hypocrisy because it would make us inconsistent.

Adios cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
FIGARO00:

Kabiyesi Adekunle has brought enough vawulence that even cemented the dynamics of the show tongue even if he goes on sabbatical from vawulence he has paid his dues tongue Ur dickless hopeless dumb purple hair faggort groovy has brought zero vawulence as tall as he is tongue tongue just langalanga like a donkey!!! tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
gatecrash123:
Dem think say na child's play
Omo Phyna !

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wanyiagu:

Happy birthday Tati my love,long life, prosperity and good health...
Btw where's d parry??
Thank you my darling! kiss kiss
At the club tonight!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Bye ma.
Next time ehn try to hold people to better standards or equal standards instead of making weak excuses for them.
If not when we look at the mirror we see hypocrisy because it would make us inconsistent.
Adios cheesy

undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
nazablossom:

Happy birthday Babe!
Too much money and Vawulence in your account grin grin
Thank you dear!!!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
hartopher76:
Don't say what you don't know about groovy not making it to the finals.

Leave them make dem dey cap, dem think say na ghost don dey save am this three times wen e don dey up with multiple gang up on top im head. grin grin

I been think say na only Segun dey cap.
I nor know say we get plenty Banky Ws for this thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

You did not dash the promised small vote to Doyin
angry
Oh dear
I’m sorry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
hartopher76:
Don't say what you don't know about groovy not making it to the finals.
Groovy is actually not making that finals na only HoH fit save am tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Threebear:

Omo Phyna !

Drop results na

Is Phyna going home. Phynation were defending on Twitter I don't even know if they voted cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Awww dearie.

Happy Birthday to you.

May God continue to bless and perfect all that concerns you.

All the best to you and many many more years in good health.
Amen kiss kiss

Sweetpink did you not see my birthday felicitations angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bigbrother u are honourable and I know u respect me cheesy
Groovy and Dotun must not coast to the finals without earning that spot if Dem no win Hoh!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
I heard my baby Brii composed song & jealous housemates didn't go with his no wonder bryann quiet make Dem do their Ebele be ma grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Kabiyesi Adekunle has brought enough vawulence that even cemented the dynamics of the show tongue even if he goes on sabbatical from vawulence he has paid his dues tongue Ur dickless hopeless dumb purple hair faggort groovy has brought zero vawulence as tall as he is tongue tongue just langalanga like a donkey!!! tongue tongue

The Bolded and Groovy in the same sentence?
Wrooooonggg.

We all know who's diickless in that house, by self declaration o, not me.

Rejected by 5 girls and counting.
Even Dotun still reject am.

Face your madam Odekunle, I didn't mention you to start with.

No wonder he was begging biggy for voluntary exit yesterday.

Olofofo Alabosi Okunrin. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy cheesy
Have never used the word before

I randomly wonder how knack, kpekus would sound lol
I esp hate kpekus

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
ersonleads:
I heard my baby Brii composed song & jealous housemates didn't go with his no wonder bryann quiet make Dem do their Ebele be ma grin
His song sounded like all his other "hit" records ...oh wait ! He has none grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ann is sleeping when the rest are talking about their task.

Lemme go before someone stone me and call me hater
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
groovy has been hating on Bryann, and I am not wrong….

Na you sabi

How did u arrive at this conclusion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
JayPrince2:

Happy Birthday dear�����❤
Thank you darling! kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Oh dear
I’m sorry

You are sooo not
Lol
It’s your birthday you are forgiven fully

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wanyiagu:

And I voted for Chomzy o..well thank God she will still leave..
Oh my
I also voted for her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Threebear:
Omo Phyna !
what happened she topped abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.