Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1946833 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sorry, sweetie. Is the relationship so irredeemable?
Ginaz:
my bestie would buy me gifts, we would talk on phone all day especially at nights. friends for 9yrs..... embarassed

i feel like crying like the hms. cry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ally and Hemure are having issue, I think?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol

Hermes dey vex say him babe laugh during his presentation grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
majamajic:

Can u live in NIGERIA without suffering ? I visited my rich uncle last week cos he always complain I don't come see them , they gave me only one bottle of beer , for 6 hours I was there . They cook, cook and cook food , meanwhile am even enjoying more than them . Even the rich people do stuffer .
You said "rich uncle". His accounts are loaded. If my account was loaded, I would have gotten a phone by now. Haven't had a phone since May 15, while some people around my age are using more than one expensive phone.

Everyone can't be going through hell. Some had it very easy. There are rich people in Nigeria. You'll be amazed with the way Nigerians would rush iphone 14.

A lot of them on BBN are exaggerating. Is it easy to have all of one's family members abroad? Is it that cheap to enter South Africa?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hermes and wife argument they make me laugh, Allysn sabi "ride" Hermes though.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
garfield1:

You are not getting it.the connection was done before the buzzing.don't forget it is a DANO task

LOL

Clearly it is two of you that are not getting it, but I understand why.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Ally say make Hemure shut up. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Who said this thing go affect the party? They don dey hype themselves. grin cheesy

Which thing? Wetin happen? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hermes has a problem with people laughing at him.I wonder if he will be able to cope with Nigerians,because Nigerians dont have chill .You really need to be hard skinned to survive them
safarigirl:
Lol

Hermes dey vex say him babe laugh during his presentation grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Phyna and Groovy playing loff in the garden......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ally na proper babe sha. If you people are really bent on a woman winner, give it to a deserving one like Ally biko. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Ally na proper babe sha. If you people are really bent on a woman winner, give it to a deserving one like Ally biko. embarassed
I rather wish Daniella wins it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I don't love him anymore abeg, e no dey ever serious. There's time fir everything grin angry

Awwwwwnnnn. Why? Can't you guys sort things out?

he confessed his love for me, he wanted us to officially be a couple but i got cold feet cos i feared we won't last together as a couple and so i rejected his proposal, i was scared to lose him too in the name of relationship .I'm the only girl who have slept at his family house, he introduced me to everyone.

he's just like kidwaya in nature. playful , crazy , flirty and a big baby at heart, extremely generous. he's really cool. we started when he had nothing but today he's a big guy, things are going well for him and I'm so proud of all he has achieved.

well, he stopped calling, he won't pick my calls, started acting rude to me , like he's paying me back for what i had no ideal about.

i was crying too much, lost in thoughts and felt like a mad woman. i had to let him go. it was fun while it lasted, that's how i lost him o. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ally and Adekunle playing old love. cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na so this allysyn dey police adekunle behaviour for 1st week....turn am to quiet person for the duration of their thing....

Thank God hermes...say...its a choice and I choose violence...

Hermes....choose violence my broda

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann baby! That was emotional

It was also beautiful, and thank you for using the cardboards.

No worry, you go blow.

There is usually a wow factor involved in blowing in this Naija. I don't think Bryann has it. The closest I have ever seen from BBN was laycon and even him is still struggling. Fortunately, BBN provides a platform to try your hands on other things. But if na solely music, e go hard Bryann.
By the way, does anyone have any of his tracks?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ginaz:
my bestie would buy me gifts, we would talk on phone all day especially at nights. friends for 9yrs..... embarassed

Ginaz some people are irreplaceable in this life,if what happened between you and this your bestie was not a life threatening incidence you can decide to be the bigger person and call back the friendship.

I think this is the second time I have seen you write about this same bestie.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Agbgift:

I rather wish Daniella wins it.

Daniella cheated on her husband. I prefer Doyin and Bella. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
I concur,I rather give it to Ally than that your ekuke
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Na why Kiddwaya dey one of a kind. Baba said "I don't have a sad story". cheesy cheesy grin
he now told his father's story instead grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Demnan:
Sorry, sweetie. Is the relationship so irredeemable?

no dear. he said some really hurtful stuff for me to ever forget! there's a thin line between friendship and insult.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ginaz:

What happened to him? why aren't you friends anymore?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy
Na Shella dey share the pepper ooo
Cameroon pepper cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ginaz:

he confessed his love for me, he wanted us to officially be a couple but i got cold feet cos i feared we won't last together as a couple and so i rejected his proposal, i was scared to lose him too in the name of relationship .I'm the only girl who have slept at his family house, he introduced me to everyone.

he's just like kidwaya in nature. playful , crazy , flirty and a big baby at heart, extremely generous. he's really cool. we started when he had nothing but today he's a big guy, things are going well for him and I'm so proud of all he has achieved.

well, he stopped calling, he won't pick my calls, started acting rude to me , like he's paying me back for what i had no ideal about.

i was crying too much, lost in thoughts and felt like a mad woman. i had to let him go. it was fun while it lasted, that's how i lost him o. embarassed

Oh my! shocked shocked shocked

I can imagine what this felt like for you. I would say you should give the relationship a chance,
what's the worst that could happen? Heartbreak? You'll cry and move on grin tongue

But acting rude, withdrawing friendship is enough red flag. The thing I always look out for in friendships or any ship at all is kindness. How do you react or handle things when we are not in good terms? It's okay to be hurt when turned down, especially seeing how close you guys were but it doesn't justify any mean action towards you or the friendship. If he's going to do that as a friend, he'd do worse as a partner. You deserve better than that. kiss

Sending you positive energy and more beautiful friendships. kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Twoclans:

Ginaz some people are irreplaceable in this life,if what happened between you and this your bestie was not a life threatening incidence you can decide to be the bigger person and call back the friendship.

I think this is the second time I have seen you write about this same bestie.

i don't want anything with him anymore. he's acting like he's paying me back for all the years he waited for me to love him.

this new person he's showing me is not who i knew for 9yrs. gosh! he's was so rude to me the last time i tried to be the bigger person by calling him, he ended the call on me. i felt like a fool and i don't want to ever feel that way again.

I'm fine. just once in a while i would missed him but i don't ever wanna talk to him again.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ambber:
he now told his father's story instead grin

A bloody fool grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

There is usually a wow factor involved in blowing in this Naija. I don't think Bryann has it. The closest I have ever seen from BBN was laycon and even him is still struggling. Fortunately, BBN provides a platform to try your hands on other things. But if na solely music, e go hard Bryann.
honestly he has some cool Jamz
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

But Bryan has a thing for Jingles undecided
We should be ready for him..

E no go hard him laidat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..Radio station go jam his jingles very well undecided

He cannot come to Biggie's house to be Totally Useless grin..He go do Jingles..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Segun is cryinggggggg. Geezeem oooo embarassed embarassed

I watched cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
So when are we going to share our emotional stories on this thread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
claseek:
Sheggz your story no reach to cry na embarassed

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.