Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943657 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sheggz would even be more finer when he shaves some of his beard especially the side jaws

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
U must be very naive to believe whatever Mr lamba sheggz says!!! The only person sheggz is intimidated by in that house from day 1 is Adekunle and am speaking from a honest point of view not as a fan!!!! Groovy was his room mate and the closest guy to him so he will flatter him or does he look intimidated by ur groovy in any way loool cheesy cheesy
the way this guy jumps into peoples is case needs to be looked into. This guy needs serious delivrance, cos this is more than normal nairaland banter.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
nazablossom:

Onwee kwa o grin
Ok ooo..A lot of people are anticipating the announcement..grin

Make Buhari leave first.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dotun keeps letting them mess up his hair line.
Just when the hair wants to recover, he goes to the barbing saloon again
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amya:
Groovy gives off fruity vibes.
E get any coded thing wey you no sabi for this life grin

Anyways, All this modelling boys can do and undo if need be.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
U must be very naive to believe whatever Mr lamba sheggz says!!! The only person sheggz is intimidated by in that house from day 1 is Adekunle and am speaking from a honest point of view not as a fan!!!! Groovy was his room mate and the closest guy to him so he will flatter him or does he look intimidated by ur groovy in any way loool cheesy cheesy

Kwa Kwa Kwa

Sheggz is so self-absorbed to notice Adekunle

Nobody rates him in that house.. I know is painful for you, but you gats accept it. tongue

Adekunle is not all that, the only hype he had was his voice but now, the voice is even sounding more like a sick frog on the verge of dying cheesy

He has a bad posture, walks like an old man. cheesy

I know it hurts but that's the truth...he is not among the top fine guys these season

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Ok ooo..A lot of people are anticipating the announcement..grin

Make Buhari leave first.
I will land with PJ when it happens grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nhazeru:

Kwa Kwa Kwa

Nobody rates him in that house.. I know is painful for you, but you gats accept it. tongue

Adekunle is not all that, the only hype he had was his voice but now, the voice is even sounding more like a sick frog on the verge of dying cheesy

I know it hurts but that's the truth...he is not among the top fine guys these season
therapist session nor too dey cost try locate one visit,for your own good

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Clement1111:

i discovered one twitter handle this week and you both share similar traits

once i confirm and link your person to that handle,i will post it here

Amarachi right?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
safarigirl how na with safto ship?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

Adekunle comes across as a cool guy who's more of an observer than a flippant machine-gun mouth, which is why he deserves much better than this your otapiapia marketing style that can only be popular in motorparks.

Gentlemen don't compete, neither do they side-talk like jealous co-wives. Adekunle himself will tell you to calm down if you try attaching his name in an ill-advised battle of looks with Groovy.

There are other ways of being attractive, Adekunle is smart, mature, emotionally intelligent and stays in his lane. Why not market those instead of acting like it's only thugs that are backing him up? sad

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin cheesy

Alright. If you insist.

Maybe, it's her baby face that is deceiving me
Baby face ko cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hot news... Bella is gonna be fake evicted tonight!

Bookmark this post
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Them go soon play clip
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
2O22:

Amarachi right?
yes
i feel strongly that she is threebear
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Giel:
Chizzy Bella will continue tormenting you.
Evil person.
Trying to report to big brother and for what? Is that how you're supposed to do your rider duties? undecided
Bella didn't pour the food. Rachel pushed her hand and the food poured.

Once again. Thank God Bella and Sheggz have removed themselves from collective cooking and shopping..
Chizzy would still be trying to use food issues to attack them.

Chizzy you are evil.
Bella will continue to torment you. Useless rider. undecided
Chizzy: I'm not hating on Bella. I'm hating on her attitude.
You are hating on Bella. Chizzy. Hating on her attitude is hating on her. undecided

Big brother thank you for disgracing this fool Chizzy
Chizzy: the Bella I know cannot clean ( Chizzy abeg when did you know Bella?) so I know you, big brother are the one that told her to clean. I saw her enter the diary room and saw her come out and clean.
Big brother; and how do you know that?
Chizzy: sorry I just assumed you told her to clean it. the Bella I KnOW cannot do it.
Big brother: Chizzy don't spread false rumours about big brother.

Don't mind Chizzy, Big brother. That is what hatred causes. Hatred makes you create useless scenarios in your mind about someone and go and spread it. Chizzy even went to tell Bryann that morning that big brother was the one that told Bella to clean.

Bella once again thank you for cleaning that rice.
Your enemies were thoroughly disgraced. They were praying you won't clean it so that they can start another round of fight but you disgraced them.

Take it easy o.
These housemates will still come out and be friends.
It's just a game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Giel:
Poor Bryann. This outfit grin he must think he's going.
He didn't dress this nice the last time he was up.
Awww! cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Have you seen a Young King today?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Its not even up to 6pm sinceeee.??!!!! sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
safarigirl:

Fine bobo kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nhazeru:

Kwa Kwa Kwa

All these one na shalaye cheesy cheesy Shekpe the overgrown broiler that cant even walk talkmore of walking like an old man no reach Kabiyesi Adekunle both in exterior and interior tongue cheesy cheesy Ofcourse ur useless broiler knows what he saw in Kabiyesi that made him tremble at his sight from day 1 tongue He even started begging to know were Kabiyesi's heart lays hahahahaha tongue cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bryann,omo ologo 5G

i restan over and over again

i am grateful you got accepted into the house and i know you will be a superstar after the show

vibryannts are behind you,we will try our best to ensure you win the 100m on day 72

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Gentlefury:

Adekunle comes across as a cool guy who's more of an observer than a flippant machine-gun mouth, which is why he deserves much better than this your otapiapia marketing style that can only be popular in motorparks.

Gentlemen don't compete, neither do they side-talk like jealous co-wives. Adekunle himself will tell you to calm down if you try attaching his name in an ill-advised battle of looks with Groovy.

There are other ways of being attractive, Adekunle is smart, mature, emotionally intelligent and stays in his lane. Why not market those instead of acting like it's only thugs that are backing him up? sad
That is why I will do everything possible to keep hot pepper pressed in the anus of people like u that try bringing his value down cos he is worth fighting for tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Clement1111:
Bryann,omo ologo 5G

i restan over and over again

i am grateful you got accepted into the house and i know you will be a superstar after the show

vibryannts are behind you,we will try our best to ensure you win the 100m on day 72

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
NEPA what's this now.
Off and on angry

I saw chomzy in bed looking sober . I felt sad won't lie, dotun came to ask her something before NEPA off light
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
safarigirl:

No one can be Ebuka sha

Ebuka wears a dress , the dress is wearing this one.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eloswag verses Dotun
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Time for strike!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dem don gather for lounge.

Is this Bella's time to shine?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ghen ghen all housemates are to gather in the lounge
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
realhovaps:
NEPA what's this now.
Off and on angry

I saw chomzy in bed looking sober . I felt sad won't lie, dotun came to ask her something before NEPA off light
So bad that I may not even watch this hot eviction unless folks in the betshop near me accepts to watch it cos no light since 3pm. Gen no come good
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bella stike loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.