Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954126 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
scondy:

I don't use vulgar words .....

But I will tell them the fact as is....

Hawk....ur resentment for my words will continue to be a burden u bear ...better free ur mind...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do you think your words will not be only a burden, but I'd also have to bear that burden? You actually think I'm that serious? Mi o ni ronu to iyen. shocked shocked grin

There's nothing wrong with stating fact and being gracious with it. embarassed undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Danny...why ur musician dey snore like gen...wetin happen? Which work he do?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
scondy:

This is what I heard ..
So why did u say she said she is moving away from adekunle and that he is creating narrative ..or is that another convo
funnily Adekunle Needed help... His money is not enough for him alone so he needed help

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
ItisHi:
phyna no fine reach Chomzy, Ilebaye, Modella and Daniella. Stop the cap and dont allow makeup deceive you

What hate cannot do, doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Geezeem:

My boy no get joy again grin

I can't thank Ebuka enough!

I like this.... I really do like it

But Bella... chop the juju for mouth... she is irredeemable undecided

grin grin
My tayad is tired for bella lipsrsealed, well na love them love, them no kill person

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
seasy:

Sounds like Ika name.
And Ika is Delta Igbo

Otabor is a Bini name.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snoopy1892: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
ItisHi:
phyna no fine reach Chomzy, Ilebaye, Modella and Daniella. Stop the cap and dont allow makeup deceive you
Chomzy..lol
Chomzy has a nice body but facially nah..
Na her yansh dey deceive you..
Phyna facially is way finer than chomzy..
Daniella is debatable..
She's top four though .
Modella hmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lauryn41:
See chomzy that adekunle took as a close friend

Foolish thing

What happened
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snoopy1892: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nozino:

Abeg abeg. Beauty nr fine pass Phyna at all.
I wasn't ranking them by order
But just for clarity, Beauty is one of the most prettiest girls ever on BBN..
No cap

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2022

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nozino:

Abeg abeg. Beauty nr fine pass Phyna at all.
beauty smokes that is already affecting her face and expecially her lips, remove that miss nigeria tag and you will see that she just average.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amya:

The world was on a literal lock down. What were people to do except watch TV? The engagement and national interest was simply because people didn't have much to do. The show itself was just meh. After the high of Pepperdem, lockdown was a let down. If lockdown was this year, the thread page count might even be less than 1000.

Engagement doesn't always equate interesting. Shine ya eye had more engagement than level up, but level up is way more interesting. capisce?

No one would prefer Shine ya eye over lockdown, a show the winner was known from the first 3 days, apart from Pere, Maria, Cross and probably Angel nothing else was worth sitting down for hours over, Infact it was Nini and Saga that actually helped during the last 3 weeks of the show else it would have been better to end it 2 weeks before the final Sunday

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Snoopy1892:

I wasn't ranking them by order
But just for clarity, Beauty is one of the most prettiest girls ever on BBN..
No cap

I can’t see it at all. Go and check her ig and come back.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
At this point, even Shella fans are tired. I'm so sure. Cringe on national TV lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
hartopher76:
beauty smokes that is already her face and expecially her lips, remove that miss nigeria tag and you will see that she just average.

She’s even less than average but hate won’t allow these BBN fans say the truth.

See them comparing modella and Daniella to Phyna. Honestly, are modella and Daniella fine?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
FIGARO00:

Then I think Phyna should be bashed as much as they bash Bella here, since as an adult, she cant deduce if groovy likes her or not.

You know why she won't leave?

SHE IS USING GROOVY TO PLAY A GAME.

Her strategy coming into the house is 'ship', hence her immediate jumping from Elo to Groovy.

THAT'S WHY SHE CAN'T LEAVE.

But you know Groovy can't speak to Phyna the way Sheggz speaks to Bella. The bashing of Bella is for her to stand up to him sometimes not because she's in a ship
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Clement1111:
Biggie definitely wants Chiomzy to win the innoson task

Biggie dey eye chiomzy
I thought about this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Clement1111:
Biggie definitely wants Chiomzy to win the innoson task

Biggie dey eye chiomzy

Ebuka said they can participate in task but their wins would be invalid since they are no longer players in the show.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nozino:

Otabor is a Bini name.
Okay.
Sounds like Irabor, which I know is Ika.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
I can’t wait to see Phyna’s glow up after the show.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nozino:

See them comparing modella and Daniella to Phyna. Honestly, are modella and Daniella fine?
if you need to talk about fine girls, then talk about erica, kim, nini.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
seasy:

Okay.
Sounds like Irabor, which I know is Ika.

We have our own version of Irabor which is Erabor.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
I really really like Bella. embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nozino:

Phyna fine. Na wa o. Nothing Phynation no go hype. grin na after makeup una dey always hype Phyna looks. Makeup they save her life. That her rough wrinkled looking face with eyes like someone that escaped having half past eyes

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bella is saying they hate her based on the audience response tonight.
She said she may go next week and she can only just imagine the hate her family is going through.
She says this is her life and people always misunderstand her.

So the world should pause and study her like further maths beyond her rude and fowl mouthed cloak. Naso!.
Even Queen Elizabeth dead body collect, who be you?

38 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JayPrince2: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
FrankGiel:

i hate when people are ignorant and try to make noise even when they are clearly ignorant! which country required covid tests these days?? Your ignorance is high! just be mute and stop the foolishness

Nearly all. Without Arrican you can't enter Canada. Also you can't enter Nigeria without your NCDC portal
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nozino:

We have our own version of Irabor which is Erabor.

Yes.
I know.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
shawnmendes:

How is she Igbo when her surname is literally Otabor which is an Edo name.
Or is Otabor Igbo?

U don't have sense
Did I mention she is igbo ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kayyy:

No one would prefer Shine ya eye over lockdown, a show the winner was known from the first 3 days, apart from Pere, Maria, Cross and probably Angel nothing else was worth sitting down for hours over, Infact it was Nini and Saga that actually helped during the last 3 weeks of the show else it would have been better to end it 2 weeks before the final Sunday

(raises hand)
I beg to differ
I totally loved SYE
My best seasons, in descending order, are-
DW
SYE
Level Up/Lockdown (when this show ends I will know whether to bump it above or below Lockdown)
Pepper dem/See Gobbe (my worst seasons)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
No HM deserve what some persons in that audience did to Bella today. That kinda shit could deal with their mindset on the game. They've got emotions too(not after what we watched of each of them on the Dano task) sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol Doyin hypocrite backstabber see urself cheesy

Team Adekunle would have gone all out for u if u were more reaonable cos we have no alliance!!!

Now u are Evicted and held hostage in Biggy's house when ur fellow evictees are out there making cool cash tongue tongue Double wahala for deadbody lool

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.