Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947686 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=ItisHi post=116627251][/quote]

Lol. We're all literally faceless on here. Look within your house, you'll find a perfect picture. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geezeem:

Let him survive next week first undecided
Groovy will survive next week , thanks to his sugar mummy phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dannyxy:
People wey dragg Bryann for telling illebaye “ tell that to your father” are clapping for phyna for insulting both Sheggs and Bella parents…

Lol the hypocrisy eee, they think I will forget..

For bbn e go touch everybody grin

Tommorow, they will claim this season had no bandwagon undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Clement1111:

mama chill,i am definitely going to vote for Adekunle our task master and i love him alot

20 registered sim plus one premium iuc for Adekunle

i am doing it for you,dannyxy,thunderswitch and safarigirl

enjoy
Awww kiss Bless ur lovely soul nwokeoma I believe u kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
MamBi:
Adekunle fed up with the unnecessary noise and angst about food in the house…

Interesting HoH game.. His long arms might have put him at a disadvantage. Level 2 housemates were a bit emotional which he understands. He now calls them the strongest five. Unfortunately, because conspiracy is not allowed, level 1 can not strategise to take them out. Also, level 1 is also not close knit enough to automatically carry out this strategy.

He nominated Shegzz and Bella because they are getting “paranoid” they think the whole house does not like them. A whole lot of negative energy around them. Dotun because someone said its possible that dotun will cross into the finals so he thought hnmm, strong competition.

He thinks Bella put him up. Maybe Shegzz as well cos they are a pair. Maybe Doyin who has talked about them not being friends. Maybe someone in level 2. Maybe Eloswag, Rachel, Allysun, Hermes…. Honestly, it could have been anybody. Allysun hinted that he might be a target this week.. He has no hard feelings though…

He knew Phyna, Groovy and Bryann were somewhere in the house enjoying themselves. Doyin/Eloswag/Chomzy is the first fake eviction but he is in the headspace that this might be his last week in the house so he is not loosing any sleep over anything. He is focussing more on himself at this point.

He says he is trying to find a balance between being negative and being optimistic. He will honestly like to get to the finals or win. This week is cruise, chilling, good vibes, positive mindset and hopefully eating more…
Thank you for the update God bless you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
rainluv:

What are you saying?
Don't be biased abeg

Hasn't phyna been saying she's from the street? What changed? Cos it's Bella, the one everyone loves to hate?

Why should phyna threaten her?
Is that fair?
I say that I am from the streets and use it casually does not give you the right to insult me because I nor ask you to call me that.

It was because Phyna shared her story in Dano task that was what caused the nonsense Bella told her and I am glad that Phyna cleared her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
empress101:
I'll pay anything to have phyna , CeeC, Mercy, Tacha and bella in one house.... Shebi bella think say she get sharp mouth. grin

You sha want Ekuke to run mad.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=majamajic post=116627187]

Yes him and Bryann[/quote
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Let be honest , phyna is jealous of Bella coz she knows she gat someone that truly likes her in the house …

Unlike her fake boyfriend groovy , who is just happy to use her till day 72 …with his small dick
grin

Bella is pretty and loved by a man who has eyes for only her. The street rat is surely jealous, even her fans know she jealous jealous.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hazardfan1:

So? Is this the first time Sheggz and Bella will talk rudely and fight various people in the house?

Why are they always fighting people

If Phyna has given them Elomzy's food or apologized to them after Elomzy confirmed to her they actually gave Shella their food, this particular fight would have been averted....

Since you are counting fights, how many has Phyna and Bryan had?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Erica didn't even threaten to beat onirun kolokolo up when you people labelled my baby all sort but this one wants to break leg and collect blood, na go Phyna go Phyna. Hypocrisy una. undecided undecided

Ur Erica did worse....she said he was gonna die...he won't live long....

Person wey get broken leg still dey breathe

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I say that I am from the streets and use it casually does not give you the right to insult me because I nor ask you to call me that.

It was because Phyna shared her story in Dano task that was what caused the nonsense Bella told her and I am glad that Phyna cleared her.

No. Bella called her street because she said she'd break her leg and make her bleed if it wasn't for Biggie's house. She wasn't wrong.

You don't get into back and forth with people and start threatening to beat them up except you were raised based on that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geezeem:

The only benefit the foolish boi is getting is kitchen benefit and saliva exchange... Phyna's fan will not give him a shishi vote lipsrsealed

OK we have heard you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Are you intentionally ignoring the fact that Bella called Phyna streets in response to Phyna threatening to beat her up?

No... its Bella nah... why won't they ignore? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geezeem:

If Phyna has given them Elomzy's food or apologized to them after Elomzy confirmed to her they actually gave Shella their food, this particular fight would have been averted....

Since you are counting fights, how many has Phyna and Bryan had?

What won’t I read on Nl?

Go and force the apology from her mouth na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Ur Erica did worse....she said he was gonna die...he won't live long....

Person wey get broken leg still dey breathe

Where and when? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Threebear:
If you're voting Dotun or Allyson , better use that money and buy better bread and akara grin
Lol I'm expecting something like 0.00002% for Dotun.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Lies !!!

Have u seen a smiling Bella ?

Someone that is saying she want put more than 3 people up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

How about threatening to cripple Bella ?

Does Phyna have to right to do that, oh and this happened before the street comment btw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

No. Bella called her street because she said she'd break her leg and make her bleed if it wasn't for Biggie's house. She wasn't wrong.

You don't get into back and forth with people and start threatening to beat them up except you were raised based on that.
And what did Bella say to her that warranted that statement?
I cannot pity Bella because her mouth is so loud that Phyna was absent she was expressing bitterness for Phyna.
Bella was the one who started the back and forth and in a normal back and forth dem go beat you so Phyna said nothing out of the ordinary because na biggie house dem dey and Bella would have collected. As Bella called her streets she finished her.
Phyna 100
Bella 0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
damiviolet:
I have heard so many housemate chant I AM FROM THE STREET from past and current housemates including phyna herself on this show ......does that mean they are questioning their upbringing by themselves

Saying u are from the streets is just synonymous to saying you are an agbero.....you being an agbero what does it have to do with your parents.......all the story they told combine together did not move me because I experienced worst and my experience did not shape me......here I am doing well for my self and family

When ever you say bella is rude, condescending etc that's an attack on her person with which i don't see anything bad about it

But when you start saying bella is rude and condescending are you sure she grew up in the same house with Chris....that's questioning her upbringing which to me it's not cool

One thing is very certain if phyna had that altercation with Daniella or Allyson and same thing transpired am sure it would have been a different take
Like someone already said up their this is bbn where HYPOCRISY is the order of the day

definitely! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
GroovyMono

Welcome to the family our dearest in law

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nozino:
Top 3.

The winner is wearing bum shorts
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Lol. We're all literally faceless on here. Look within your house, you'll find a perfect picture. cool
look within yourself. For you to support toxic people back to back to back, I am sure you are no way different. Elderly people sometimes can be useless wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geezeem:

But Mambi.... why is everyone conveniently forgetting how this fight started?

What right has Phyna to tell anyone what to say or what not to say and when?

Did she at any point apologize to Shella for literally calling them liars and denying them the food Elo and Chomzy gave them? particularly as Elomzy had confirmed to her they did, in fact gave out their food to the couple?

I didn't read that phyna apologized

Rather ...anyone that fights Shella... automatically finds favour in people's eyes... Kunle, Rachel, Phyna, Chizzy....

I truly pray this couple survive on Sunday, if both don't make it, we will try to keep their one part till the end as a constant torture to viewers who hate them embarassed

grin grin grin grin. Pele…. I actually know how you are feeling cos by the time Doyin was leaving on Sunday, it got to a stage where I was getting heart palpitations even if she sneezes…. grin grin. Welcome to stanship the Naija way…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Imagine stanning sheggz or Bella? grin grin

Defending them will make you look like a f00l

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Like I said earlier, knowing Bella, she'll get her pound of flesh. I hope y'all keep this stupid energy.

I am here for it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bella didn't put a single effort in weger task , is complaining about lack of food grin grin grin as if she can cook if bigge bring ingredients in

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Damn, just as Bella was going into the diary room, I had to get up for a meeting.

E dakun, Biko, please let someone just drop updates about diaries…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Imagine stanning sheggz or Bella? grin grin

Defending them will make you look like a f00l

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Imagine defending someone who's threatened to break the other's legs and beat them up

That's assault dude
Gosh, is there no end to y'alls hypocrisy lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.