Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1945746 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geezeem:

I won't respond to this
Not worth it
Just admit you don’t have any defense for it, it will be understandable.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HolyPussy: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
safarigirl:
There is just something really weird about watching evicted housemates still in the house with those who aren't evicted.

I find it very odd, like watching ghosts interact with the living.

I get the same feeling too.

It's even worse when the ghosts think they are the likely undisputed champions.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hyland:

Don’t waste your vote and time on Dotun.
Start preparing for his homecoming on Sunday.
Au revoir.

I will not give up.. cool

Man no be God.. undecided

You haters will all be Shamed Las Las

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nozino:
How can a woman call another woman Ashawo unprovoked?

Is this the women supporting women we want? How can you as a woman Stan Ekuke?

How can you as a man Stan a woman that says boldly on a life TV that she can accuse a man of rape?

Many men are in prison today because of wrong accusations from the likes of Phina

Mtchwww

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Threebear:
Everytime I remember Groovy has a tiny dick and not particularly intelligent or sharp ...his beauty downgrades in my eyes by 99 percent cheesy
The size doesn’t really matter, it is the right usage that matters !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who ever selected the level two housemate will be blessed steady dropping content back to back regardless of their number omo bella needs a whole lot of growing up at this point she might decide to take a voluntary exit,if she doesn't go this week next week sure

Groovy and phyna opoor,we should all learn to dish what we can take.

I see the level 2 members hanging out more after the season they were more of family than competitors

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bennytwin:
So it has been Phyna's fans demarketing Bryann all these while claiming no stan or Adekunle or Hermes fan.
How they suddenly crept into this nairaland and disturbing with 'most talked about' and all what not!
I didnt see it coming
Abeg we have heard. She is the most talked about.

They almost cut off bryann's head for telling Ilebaye to talk to her father.
Now they are giving all manner of stupid excuses to exonerate uncouth phyna for bringing bella's parents into this!

What bbn does to people!
Is their any particular thing that stans get when their fave wins or all these show of madness is just for bragging rights?

I dont like Bella. She can be rude and all what not. But lets call a spade a spade,phyna is wrong! Her fans wont admit though which is very bad and unhealthy. To be blind to d truth because of smtn else.
Thats how i keep hearing them say beauty and groovy broke up bfor she left.lols
As if we all are not watching the same show. The same beauty and groovy that used to break up and make up in d house. Beauty that had Phyna's back in d party d night before she left. But Phyna couldn't even help her stay calm knowing fully well she was drunk again! Whew!

Is like once pple stan smone,they believe they should defend everything their fave did. That shouldn't be. Thats why the country is where it is today. because of favouritism and all what not for people that we perceive as our pple whether they deserve it or not.

If it has been ordained she will win,fine. But mk we hear word abeg on this thread,trying to shove her down our throats as perfect and deserving and everything good, because she is not! Ah ah
Mk we hear word abeg

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Phyna and Chi chi cannot get UK visa , due to the fact they can’t pass IELTS English exam even if they try 10 times .
You well so, even PORTABLE go laugh you with these your write up

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
rainluv:

Nansins...
She was only clarifying from chomzy

And besides chomzy and Dotun were also having a conversation same time with Doyin at that same lounge on the same couch
Why didn't she come for them as well? undecided

She obviously wanted to come for Bella, I'm happy Bella didn't let her ride her
Nansins..
The statement phyna made was for the general house, she said the only discussion they should be having now is the wager and not food. That anyone who wants to talk about food should go inside and do the discussion. That was when some of the housemates reacted. Bella Continued mumbling and phyna came for her.
Phyna took Bella and Sheggz to the the dry cleaners.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hyland:

The size doesn’t really matter, it is the right usage that matters !
Do you have something to hide? cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Eeghe:

Hehehehehe
E for Energy
There is no single one of us that hasn’t hypocrited for BB cheesy
"Factest" fact cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
safarigirl:
There is just something really weird about watching evicted housemates still in the house with those who aren't evicted.

At this point i strongly suggest (no, not suggest , i BEG) that you try to hangout with friends offline this week and just chill. Even in cruise mode, thoughts like the one you expressed her are a little bit too ominous to be taken light-heartedly. Why should stuff like that just jump at you?

Why didn't you see them as just guests in a hotel room still ordering room service when unknown to them, their paid lodging period has expired, making them squatters or unlawful occupiers rather than guests? Not everything is an " I see dead people " scene reenactment biko. cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
My name is Yvonne and I am from the street hehehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
One cannot but wonder what DOTUN could have done to warrant all these hate undecided

Nigerians are voting for condescending and rude Bella not to talk of The Resident Gossip..

DOTUN doesn't backbite,he isn't rude, he doesn't Gossip

DOTUN is a handsome man with great attributes of a gentleman...

Hmmmmnnn undecided

Why are you guys not voting DOTUN..
Wetin he buy wey he no pay from una hands undecided

E reach to ask oooooooooo undecided

People of the world undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Agbgift post=116633138]
The statement phyna made was for the general house, she said the only discussion they should be having now is the wager and not food. That anyone who wants to talk about food should go inside and do the discussion. That was when some of the housemates reacted. Bella Continued mumbling and phyna came for her.
Phyna took Bella and Sheggz to the the dry cleaners. quote
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
2 guys playing lovey dovey, den be gay shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nozino:
Phyna pour atarodo on them!!!

Put pepper for Ekuke TOTO!!!

I dy your back gidigba
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
HolyPussy:

I get the same feeling too.

It's even worse when the ghosts think they are the likely undisputed champions.

Am i the only one here that notices the rather unholy oxymoron that is your moniker? It's on the same level with someone calling themselves 'VirginProstitute' or 'ObedientBuharist" ! undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
77up:

Dotun and who?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
nazablossom:

Hold your peace grin

grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
MamBi:
Groovy to Shegzz: If your character is that good why is it that you are the one that is always getting checked….

I don’t even know what Shegzz said but GroovyMono, 3 gbosas for you on that comeback….

Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
77up:
Please vote for DOTUN

Please undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
fijiano202:
Am waiting for Phyna to defend level 2 when she comes.. She will enter everyone

Wow I was very right
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kabiyesi is so funny I swear. Kabiyesi said Phyna told Ekuke that the medicine you gave to me that I swallowed and didn't die, is the same one I gave to you that you said I'm trying to poison you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Agbgift:

Phyna took Bella and Sheggz to the the dry cleaners.

Bella was the only one clarifying the food issue, meanwhile, chomzy,Doyin and Dotun were having a different conversation entirely.

Why didn't she shut those ones up as well?
Did you even watch on TV or on nairaland? embarassed

For the last statement; ofcos very typical of a street uncouth agbero!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zeehno(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Allnacruise:
Islanders what's happening cry embarassed

Nothing is happening my dear

Don't mind the piece of information below,the person who typed this might be typing from one cyber cafe in Ajegunle.
All these people sef cheesy,server room my foot.

Dotun and Adekunle fighting for position,from where to where.Small nyansh dey shake o

Sheggz topping Bella and Hermes,omo shocked,I don see things for this life oo

Well it's good in a way sha,it will make Hermes and Adekunle fans brace up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
davodyguy:
Watch the video

Phyna started this by calling her stupid

https://twitter.com/i/status/1569668712172756993

The people who watched know the truth... their truths were perverted because it was Bella involved... and Sheggz by extension undecided

if you go back to several pages behind this... you will see where they queued up to ask for Sheggz head for saying Rachel was stupid first, during their fight

And you people wonder why I defend this couple? I will never stop until they exit the show

Never!

I am even starting to like Bella now... smiley

If the peeps here won't use same cup to measure everybody's fuxkup... make we dey spin narratives dey go embarassed

It will get morw interesting from next week... I can't wait!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

How many illiterates you don see enter UK recently ?

Mumu
truth is alot of illiterates are getting in. You don't have to be educated to be in UK .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

So that's ground to use it asan insult....so if someone tells u I was blind from birth....when u have an issue with them u will call them blind?

U own ur background as a form of motivation to forge farther in life not for others to use it as a form of insult...

Gee...ur couple was taken to the cleaners....sit this one out ...una loose

Hmm this just makes me realise that it is very difficult to get sense of justice when the people involved are those we love to hate.

I am an Adekunle stan but I look at scenarios independently. It is very dishonest to equate "you are from the streets" with "you lack home training, who even raised you".

You are from the streets is common Nigerian parlance that is even considered positive in some instances to mean someone that is tough, grassroots, very street smart and difficult to deceive.

The equivalent insult of you are from the streets is you are ajebutter. Would you consider that an insult on someone's family? Na wa for you people's interpretation o.

And to ignore the genesis of this fight is most unfortunate just because Shella is hated. Phyna wrongly accused and insulted Bella yesterday of lying about evicted HMs food only for the returned HMs to confirm Bella was right. And Bella was right to emphasize this to Phyna cos she was wronged. Phyna then drew first blood by asking her to shut up. Bella's "streets" response was coming from a place of being wrongly accused yet it's Phyna that is being commended for her disproportionate insults.

Phyna may have won the fight, but what I saw from her here is a trait of pure wickedness and manipulation. It seems also she has successfully hoodwinked most of you guys here.

I hate injustice no matter who is involved.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
safarigirl:

Jokes apart ,I just came home this evening to see them in the house and it is giving me the creeps angry

Just like forcing a divorced woman to remain in bed with her estranged husband.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Phyna and Chi chi cannot get UK visa , due to the fact they can’t pass IELTS English exam even if they try 10 times .

Tory
Yet James Brown the acclaimed queen of Africow went to Lon'on
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
rainluv:

Bella was the only one clarifying the food issue, meanwhile, chomzy,Doyin and Dotun were having a different conversation entirely.

Why didn't she shut those ones up as well?
Did you even watch on TV or on nairaland? embarassed

For the last statement; ofcos very typical of a street uncouth agbero!
No I didn't watch it. Pls borrow me your tv, so I stop watching from the streets.
Common my friend go back and watch that video very well. I don't have strength to be arguing with you. Did she call Bella's name when she was addressing them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.