Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971063 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sanqa:
Chomzy thanking biggy for not evicting her instead taking them to level 3 and making them feel special shocked
Was worried at first that her family would be disappointed she left the game early bla bla bla.
I don't know what to say.

Read Pavlov’s experiment and see how the L3 housemates would always be grateful
I never bought into the whole, “this is traumatizing for them” ish. It is not true. They want in
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
I like Adekunle, I don’t even mind if he wins this season! Dude deserves it.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy
Yes the BBghost Chomzy speaks my mind
Extend the show Biggie
Please
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chomzy wetin you wan carry two more weeks do? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
MY ABLE KABIYESI I HAIL OOOO kiss kiss kiss
LOSERS ARE ALREADY SHAMED AND WEEPING THAT AN OLD MAN CAN BE THIS STRONG AND SOUND COMPARED TO THE SOCALLED UNDER 20S!!!!! cheesy cheesy

MAY UR WINNING DAYS ON EARTH BE LONG ABLE KABIYESI
!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Biggy is in trouble.... Chomzy wants 2 more weeks added because she doesn't want to leave the house.
Kwakwakwa biggy you did this to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hyland:
I like Adekunle, I don’t even mind if he wins this season! Dude deserves it.
Bless u hon kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
See nonsense liar!!
They were rude to all of them just that those ones are just ass lickers and desperate social climbers willing to swallow all their faeces for London connect!!! smiley
Phyna has schooled big brother haters should keep wailing, rubbish.

Phyna should go back and study law in school she go sabi debate and argue o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Eeghe:

Read Pavlov’s experiment and see how the L3 housemates would always be grateful
I never bought into the whole, “this is traumatizing for them” ish. It is not true. They want in
Do you think they'd feel the same even if they knew the truth? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

If Ade tops,it means he is the third most strongest housemate behind phyna/Bryan and has a chance of winning or overtaking the big baby
That's not going to happen. And na Phyna and Bryann fans dey vote for Adekunle and Hermes simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

They are not rude !

They are not rude to bryann
They are not rude to Doyin
They are not rude to Dotun
They are not rude to eloswag
They are not rude to chomzy
Etc

The truth is , Bella and Sheggz know the people that hate them !

“They are only returning the energy back to those people”

I call it being “REAL”

I remembered clearly he was rude to Eloswag, threatening to beat him up for going against Bella. I'm really disappointed in Eloswag, he's now asslicking them. He was rude to Dotun, saying he's jealous of him n Bella ship. She was rude to Eloswag more than once, that Chomzy told her if she talked to Sheggz like dat how would Bella feel. One of the biggest disappointments in this season is ELOSWAG for asslicking them.

Shella wants everyone to asslick them like eloswag. They know they can't try nonsense in front of Phyna, Adekunle, Rachel, Groovy and Hermes coz those ones will give it to them hot hot.

They don't hate them thEy only hate their proud and rude attitude. Mike and Khafi from UK were massively loved. Tolanibaj, Anto and Michael from USA were massively loved. So why is Shella own different.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Phyna has schooled big brother haters should keep wailing, rubbish.

Phyna should go back and study law in school she go sabi debate and argue o cheesy
Yesooo my lady is naturally gifted in that even pass those wey waste tuition for London cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Yesooo my lady is naturally gifted in that even pass those wey waste tuition for London cheesy cheesy
She knows how to defend herself I noticed it with the way she answered Ebuka

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Eeghe:
If after watching this show and you think the horror Shella couple doesn’t deserve the energy it is getting from the hassmets, I dunno how you watched it
I legit can’t stand condescension in this game
Never have and never will
embarassed

Still doesn't justify unnecessary attacks on them

Two wrongs don't make a right
What morals do you have then to hate on them when you are in no way better?
Attack them when they are wrong and come for you, not unnecessarily, to prove what exactly?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

That's not going to happen. And na Phyna and Bryann fans dey vote for Adekunle and Hermes simple as ABC.

Ade has more fans than phyna and Bryan here
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

And you think nairaland represents 'out there'?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

You be man !

You gave kunle his praises where he deserves it !

Phyna should let our baby Bella to rest !
It is not Bella’s fault that phyna can’t get a man at her old age !
Take it easy on the di.ck riding. The person you are quoting is female

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sanqa:

And you think nairaland represents 'out there'?

No,I'm just making a point that Ade is the third strongest
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

Go on Facebook or Twitter. Na those people vote pass. On Facebook. Three most popular Phyna, Bryan, Hermes.

If an Nairaland . Adekunle has more fans

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hyland:

I like Phyna , but she needs to watch her mouth…. Like, girl just throw words around carelessly!

Good thing for her, she’s the fan favorite of this season.
Sigh*
Burn down, kill and rape were used by the two of them in that video and they laughed over it but na Phyna own dem hear.
Phyna uses words carelessly to be very honest and when she comes out with the money we would correct her however I know many are not pained by the word she used they just want to decampaign her and take words out of context.
Joking around with the word is terrible and condemnable constitutionally under Nigerian law a woman does not have the capability to rape a man hence you would not even see any reaction.
She should shut up once in a while sha nor be everything be joke.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes appears to be strong outside but he isn't, he has a likeable personality but it doesn't mean he has diehard followers, kindly vote for him if you haven't
if he had kept up with the winning streak he started with... he will be up there as the top3 housemates at least but i understand you can’t always win everytime...

That was really his major selling point... i was almost stanning him too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

No,I'm just making a point that Ade is the third strongest

Based on?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
JBoss25:
I would never date a girl like Phyna even for a second. That question that Sheggz asked Groovy was valid, why would you date such? Highest thing i would do with Phyna is knack her raw and make sure i don't load inside her.

Why would you even fvvck such a person raw?That kind of person can INTENTIONALLY give you AIDS.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

This is not where the major bulk of voters are go to facebook biko do they support Ade as much there
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sochieke:

Based on?

If he tops this week
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sochieke:

Go on Facebook or Twitter. Na those people vote pass. On Facebook. Three most popular Phyna, Bryan, Hermes.

If an Nairaland . Adekunle has more fans

I think Ade is stronger than hermes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
See nonsense liar!!
They were rude to all of them just that those ones are just ass lickers and desperate social climbers willing to swallow all their faeces for London connect!!! smiley

You are replying someone that doesn't have TV and borrows data occasionally to read comments on nairaland and watch YouTube clips

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
garfield1:

I think Ade is stronger than hermes

Based on Nairaland.

Ade is also stronger than phyna, bryann

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Oyetunde49:
If three people are leaving , the third person to complete Allyson and dotun would be sheggz or Adekunle.
Lol. ..you won't see Adekunle's percentage on Sunday. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

She knows how to defend herself I noticed it with the way she answered Ebuka
She no dey look face to express herself!! Very honest and straightforward I no dey stan nonsense!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
rainluv:

You wish!!!

Chomzy likes Groovy periodt!
Allyson, Rachel, Daniella were the girls that liked him but his personality made them take to their heels grin cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
nooker:

You are replying someone that doesn't have TV and borrows data occasionally to read comments on nairaland and watch YouTube clips
Odikwa egwu my dear grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.