Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969075 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
thatigboman1:
they fraudulently evicted Amaka without people voting. And then evicted my Doyin. And I lost interest completely. But gave ur housemate 5,000 votes, my humble contribution.
Once again,I say THANK YOU!!!
I’m very much grateful for your generosity and thoughtfulness towards me and my fave…I’m so sorry about Doyin’s eviction

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetpink:

Once again,I say THANK YOU!!!
I’m very much grateful for your generosity and thoughtfulness towards me and my fave…I’m so sorry about Doyin’s eviction

For your mind..
Better person grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nhazeru:

How do we know it's Sheggz's gbola when his face was not shown? cheesy
It’s Sheggzgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Biggie y u do chomzy like dis na, babe will feel stupid wen she knows u played dem n all she misyarned
Imagine feeling save n a winner, only to find all ur efforts in d trash, biggie let dem leave on Sunday biko. See Doyin crying, if only she knows she won't even still partake in d win. Painful twist

The best twist would have been if they let them know then we would watch them sabotaging the real housemates to make sure they don't win
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nhazeru:

Congratulations big Bella, Groovy, Rachel,Chomzy and Hermes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Abeg na who Chomzy and Bella dey talk dem fit kill them for winning

Phyna and Co ,they were talking about the day groovy,bryaan and phyna went up to the level 3 house to watch a movie with them after they were evicted.

Choomzy said something about the trio of phyna and co not hugging them because of the shock in their face
They mentioned Racgeal also I actually dont know what that one did to them.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Onyi99:

Are all her winnings this week valid?
Nogrin
She’s just laboring in vaingrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
See how dem dey Kiki to a very lame short, shows were the bandwagon is this season ;, hate against Bryann is the surest way to likes, get your like, Bryann blesses lives like that…

cheesy grin

Ask them what their fave content is…

Adekunle, he
Is friendship with Hermes they say, his love with allyson that lasted two seconds 2 seconds they say, his winning grin task, nairaland, he has a storyline, give him the money… lol

Hermes, he wins task, his boring, sauceless ship with allyson, give him the money .. lol

Phyna… she is loud, she is a vibe, give her the money , her ship with groovy him the money lol

Bella and Sheggs, gives them the money , they are toxic grin

Then they come ask us why should we give Bryan the money, we tell them, he has done all you listed as your faves selling point and more…

Then say explain, we are still nice to explain

Friendship with guys?? He had a beautiful bromance with Pharmsavy
Friendship with babes?? He has the best friendship of the season with Daniella, such a beautiful watch..

Relationship, he had a relationship with illebaye, had a relationship with modella, they both were evicted

Task He is a musician and has won all music task, every single one, intellectual people and physical people win their task, we hail them , but Bryann has a perfect record in his own field, yet he is not deserving Lol can you see clowning?? He should be beating intellectual people, but they can’t beat him in his own field…

Controversy Na controversy and arrogance make some people hate him guts till today , that night Ruth amaka on e own was so funny… he practically lead his house tk war against the other house, cooked diss song and owned it with his chest, that song drew lines of hate and controversy

Lol so what has your fave done, that Bryann has not done, if Bryann had all his own actors, I am sure people would not be calling this season a drab season, because entertainment for plenty , your faves should be ashamed, you all should be ashamed….

Furniture, borite association…

And if anything I have written is not true, dispute it…

Lol hate bandwagoners, the next rat, mouse or dog can quote me again, and you pour your likes grin grin with “ kilishi him binish him, hillish me” grin

Lol, awon. Werey

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Maybe bigie actually wants to punish chomzy for running her mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Onyi99:

For your mind..
Better person grin grin
Nomination don humble megrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Voting period is over….let me go and remove my cassock!
Their fada!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Is that Idiot Allyson consoling Doyin or mocking her undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
The ist season dat d winner is not yet pronounced till now unlike laycon nd whitemoney. Fans are confused dis season

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
How true is this?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Love800:
The ist season dat d winner is not yet pronounced till now unlike laycon nd whitemoney. Fans are confused dis season

I love it, some clowns are trying to bandwagon Bryann but I love the unpredictability of it. Week 8 and no clear winner yet.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pillar12:
People - Phyna is the content, Hermes is deserving, Adekunle is smart and versatile, Bella and Sheggz is this and that

Dannxy - What about Bryann?

People - Haa i like chizzy, groovy and Phyna relationship looks smitten, Bella is interacting with other HMs

Dannyxy - But lets talk about brynna too.

People - Rachel and chi chi can be crazy sha, Adekunle gossip trait is so interesting. Rachel and Bella are now friends awww.

Dannyxy - But we have to talk about Bryann too na. what's all this

People - Hermes and adekunle are so good with tasks...Phyna and Daniella can be funny sha, Sheggz is a big manipulator.

Dannyxy - I won't take this anymore, i must make sure you all talk about bryann also.

Dannyxy - Goes back to the first few pages of the thread, screenshotted where random people were talking about Bryann, just to remind others that we still have an housemate called Bryann

People - Yii........
Apt!! grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetpink:
How true is this?

100% they beg everyone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
To everyone of you that voted for Sheggz and Bella, this is an appreciation post. Thank you, thank you so so much.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
no pool party?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hermes is saying a big thank you to everyone who went all out for him. He just made us proud by winning this lush hair task. Thank you all kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
After dis heavy swallow, una go fit shake body so

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Romanoff:

She no go pass Sunday and e no get wetin you or any other of her fan go fit do.
undecided

She would have haunted you real good by then
Keep burning undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eloswag mind is not in this game again. The looks burnt out and tired.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetpink:
How true is this?
the real game player cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
And lol you people should be hallelujah this season has had more of physical task unlike lock down that had more of musical task, else Bryann for clear every single one like laycon….

At least ozo and trikyteee even manage to take one from laycon, but your useless faves have not been to take one musical task from Bryann, yet he has won in their own fields…

Again una shameless for this thread grin

For una to dey talk most deserving yet una support mediocre, boring lots, with their underwhelming intellectual performances cheesy

I even dey embarrassed sometimes grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
If Hermes does not win this show, we all failed that young man .. that guy is the most deserving to be honest!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Threebear:

Adekunle is topping .
Hermes second
Bella third .

That was the standing this morning.

I don't think anything has or will change .

Now nko?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Biggie y u do chomzy like dis na, babe will feel stupid wen she knows u played dem n all she misyarned
Imagine feeling save n a winner, only to find all ur efforts in d trash, biggie let dem leave on Sunday biko. See Doyin crying, if only she knows she won't even still partake in d win. Painful twist

The psychological trauma that will case especially to extremely sensitive Doyin. I hope they have therapists on the ready. cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetpink:
How true is this?

I noticed he has been extra friendly with the Level One people this week sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
JBoss25:
the real game player cool
Hmmm…grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
100naira:
no pool party?

There is pool party.They are starting in the next 15 minutes .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eeghe:

I noticed he has been extra friendly with the Level One people this week sha lipsrsealed
And he’s been playing safegrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.