Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953471 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chizzyozi(f): 2:40am On Sep 18, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I hope another man do the same thing to you. How can you support someone so uncouth? So vile and hateful? How? And you’re a lady for that matter. I honestly can’t with BBN stans
Omo....you are the hateful one here. He was encouraging her because she was feeling down and you said he molested her....abi you no know wetin the meaning of molestation mean. Just be throwing accusation. Imagine talking to someone and some one say you are molesting the girl while you were not. Not a bbn Stan but you guys hate for housemates in general is so so unnecessary. The accusation and name calling eeh tufikwa una o

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 2:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Why is Adekunle using sign language?

I don't understand angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 2:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Chizzyozi:
seems as if you watched the back of your tv. He told her she should have her bath before she sleeps so she won't be sticky in the morning. Go and sleep oga

I hate when people misreport the events that actually transpired. Stop reading updates to post or form an opinion. Stop quoting me and if you must, don't lie under my mention.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Chizzyozi:
Omo....you are the hateful one here. He was encouraging her because she was feeling down and you said he molested her....abi you no know wetin the meaning of molestation mean. Just be throwing accusation. Imagine talking to someone and some one say you are molesting the girl while you were not. Not a bbn Stan but you guys hate for housemates in general is so so unnecessary. The accusation and name calling eeh tufikwa una o

I’m not sure you watched it. Go and watch it again. I don’t make things up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chizzyozi(f): 2:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Nexus25:

I hate when people misreport the events that actually transpired. Stop reading updates to post or form an opinion. Stop quoting me and if you must, don't lie under my mention.

Thank you.
something that I watched. Just be throwing accusations. Don't just calling someone a molester abeg, false accusations. Good night sweetie hope to see you in your dreams. You are looking beautiful by the way
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Eloswag don clock Phyna and Bryann. He says he feels they are the top 2 HMs this season. This music wey this DJs play don expose Bryann

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chizzyozi(f): 2:46am On Sep 18, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I’m not sure you watched it. Go and watch it again. I don’t make things up.
Uncle I watched it na you twist wetin you watch. I wan go sleep...My top two Phyna and Bryan pressing people's neck. Sweet dreams baby boo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Omo Bryann trending in Nigeria, SA and Namibia. Big Baby Brii for a reason.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 18, 2022
COOL10:
Groovy, you better start learning how to tell women a resounding NO, else you'll keep on finding yourself in unfavorable positions like this.

Run away from toxic relationships.
If you tell the guy face-to-face, it will be as if you are meddling in his affairs. I don't pity him. When will he learn that he shouldn't please people at the expense of displeasing himself? He deserves a lady far better than the Agbero who is a drunkard, talks anyhow, a rapist and has aborted twice.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:56am On Sep 18, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Brayn constantly invading peoples personal space irks me. I watched the conversation with Allysyn and I could see the disgust in her face. She wasn’t interested in the conversation and she clearly was uncomfortable with the way Brayn was touching her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 2:57am On Sep 18, 2022
UncannyGenius:
If you tell the guy face-to-face, it will be as if you are meddling in his affairs. I don't pity him. When will he learn that he shouldn't please people at the expense of displeasing himself? He deserves a lady far better than the Agbero who is a drunkard, talks anyhow, a rapist and has aborted twice.
NozinoGroup aka Gbegirisoup no go like this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Either some of these children are smarter than Kayode, or he uses their sex tapes to bully them into silence after the show.

We saw Praise and Ka3na in HD yet never saw two weeks of sure Kiddrica action. I know Shella have done the deed yet there is no proof. If Groophy haven’t done anything (which I believe happened an hour ago), they honestly will in the future. Elozy are here or there for me — I will bet nothing past aggressive cuddling. Hermes and Allysyn obviously have done things.

Now, somebody who outwitted Kayode was Dorathy. That woman carry high sense. Till today the guys in production will swear on their mothers graves that she lied about the “mouth gig.”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Kabiyesi has always been the most handsome from week 1 kiss Goodnight my sweet Kabiyesi kiss

stinking hoe allyson nothing for u!!! tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:11am On Sep 18, 2022
UncannyGenius:

Lol, unfortunately, people like him don't listen until they've suffered terrible consequences.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 3:22am On Sep 18, 2022
PHYNA is the Agbero and loud version of Beauty, but she knows how to play the game by its rules. No matter how tipsy or drunk she looks, she will never get violent, las las na to dey beg for love and shout.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Dannyxy:
Like I said , the reason this season lost it’s sauce is eviction of level two housemates that didn’t care about shipping, to the monotonous level one way shipping traffic house …

Now no more new stories, just same boring old from beginning of the season, people like Bryann that would have given us controversial stories has lost all his story arc characters to eviction…

Omoh there truly was a season…

Shallaye no dey full basket!
A borite is a borite
No excuse!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nwunwa: 3:30am On Sep 18, 2022
meobizy:
Either some of these children are smarter than Kayode, or he uses their sex tapes to bully them into silence after the show.

We saw Praise and Ka3na in HD yet never saw two weeks of sure Kiddrica action. I know Shella have done the deed yet there is no proof. If Groophy haven’t done anything (which I believe happened an hour ago), they honestly will in the future. Elozy are here or there for me — I will bet nothing past aggressive cuddling. Hermes and Allysyn obviously have done things.

Now, somebody who outwitted Kayode was Dorathy. That woman carry high sense. Till today the guys in production will swear on their mothers graves that she lied about the “mouth gig.”
Why do you think Groophy has done anything with themselves? Any video to be sure?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 3:31am On Sep 18, 2022
The most beautiful girl we ever had on BBN. Asa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Adekunle is not twenty-seven. The producers knew what they did by giving him a fake age. They knew at the least it would keep social media speculating. This reminds me of a twenty-seven year old Bolt who looked thirty-six and was called “papa” by legit thirty plus year olds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2022
meobizy:
Adekunle is not twenty-seven. The producers knew what they did by giving him a fake age. They knew at the least it would keep social media speculating. This reminds me of a twenty-seven year old Bolt who looked thirty-six and was called “papa” by legit thirty plus year olds.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wealthh: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Wealthh:
I read on the street of Twitter that biggie will not send those guests packing today..since they are guests.that he might keep them till next week or day 72 self..and I remember Ebuka said they will leave at Least on 18th...(before 18th or after.

Invariably any housemate evicted today will remain as a guest?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Amya:

My fave is talked about everyday. He has content. Yours haven't been spoken about since 31st of July. How sad!

I thought you were smart though grin
Who is your fave again?
This week Bryann is top two most talked about housemate and the weirdo you Stan never made it to the top five grin and he has maintained this from week one without a ship o..

Just stick with writing though because you always look like a joke here
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Aborted ATLEAST twice

Could be more infact undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Nexus25:

After his failed attempt at flirting, he resulted to being condescending.

Telling Allyson she stinks
Are you surprised?
Bryan hates women and he doesn’t hide it!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2022
JBoss25:
I'm missing Sweetpink sha
I slept quite early deargrin
What’s up?grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:10am On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

Are you surprised?
Bryan hates women and he doesn’t hide it!

You dey ment
What's all this useless agenda this morning na?
You can hate and drag him but this is the height of it biko..
Bryann was only encouraging Allysyn who was down because of eviction

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Hazardfan1:
Daniella is so fine, why she dey sleep around on TV na.

How many guys go don knack her like ds for real life?
Daniella na cheerful givergrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Nexus25:

Bryann positioned his hand in an awkward position, hiding under the facade of consolation to hug and do shitty things. Allyson was obviously not interested in the discussion but he was forcing it.
Bryan must be a rapist!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Chomzy chomzy chomzy cheesy na wa oo babe dey do things without even making an effort
Chomzy na legend!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Eeghe:

It would finish Phyna first for telling Beauty “Gruvy is not wot it” and is now turning herself inside out for him, “because you know I like you, and you don’t like me”
undecided
Governor spec grin

So Phyna herself no be Governor spec cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2022
And one werey writer wey her book dey only sell on nairaland said my boy has disappeared grin grin

Umu ewu mami grin

Andale by Bryann trending..
My baby is a super star y'all kiss
BRYANN EVERYWHERE

(1) (2) (3) ... (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.