Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978871 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bella sharing sunscreen to all the Island Housemates

I just dey reason if mainland people dey reason sunscreen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I knew this will happen when they started fighting earlier, mumu dem win dey go still participate in hunger games.....
Omo! Hunger games go mad for trenches. Islanders might still be civil but those trenchers? Dem fit comot pant and boxers sef. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Bella sharing sunscreen to all the Island Housemates

I just dey reason if mainland people dey reason sunscreen
And particularly applying it on Shegz

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
I don't think beauty will be fascinated with the idea she was living in the trenches after she exit the show,,this trenches stuff fit be stigma wey go follow some housemates after the show ,if them no combine them grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
thatigboman1:
Typical phyna. She checked out when they had not finished shopping.

It's a good thing she's the one that did that. Cos if na another person, e sure me say na war without end

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Trenches people are planning to win the next task so that they will correct their mistake of not buying foodstuff

Island people are talking about how Big Brother has to display the names and pictures of Trenches people for them to nominate for eviction next week.
Hahaha

Biggie thank you for separating the houses

Trenches for Hoh next week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
nooker:

Omo! Hunger games go mad for trenches. Islanders might still be civil but those trenchers? Dem fit comot pant and boxers sef. grin grin

I’m telling you. They keep giving. grin

Dem no even wan allow me to change channel to watch Islanders small sef cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
I don't think beauty will be fascinated with the idea she was living in the trenches after she exit the show,,this trenches stuff fit be stigma wey go follow some housemates after the show ,if them no combine them grin grin
Azin ehn grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Clement1111:

Hahaha

Biggie thank you for separating the houses

Trenches for Hoh next week

As in

Trenches must win Island people so many times, Island people will think there is a conspiracy against them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
If na Sheggz yarn all this things wey Chomzy and Elo dey yarn dem go dey cry "proud and arrogant boy"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
I say make I watch Trenches, them wan kill person with period, pant and bathroom talk.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

As in

Trenches must win Island people so many times, Island people will think there is a conspiracy against them.
I just hate how they think low of the trenches

By the way Trenches win Hoh and Wager next week,they will sit up and stop all this mushy ships

Island housemates are really cute and matured but I hate that ego of theirs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Titaniumental:

Azin ehn grin grin
grin grin beauty no suppose dey trenches na chichi dem for put for there beauty na suppose be islander....she too clean to dey trenches

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Titaniumental:
If na Sheggz yarn all this things wey Chomzy and Elo dey yarn dem go dey cry "proud and arrogant boy"
Cus sheggz is a strong housemate

Eloswagg and chiomzy na mid na

People no too rate them

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Secondly: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:

Ha ha ha

I believe they know what they signed up for when they accepted to expose themselves to the world in the Big Brother House.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes

It will be like taking someone from the village to the city and vice versa.

Someone even opined that interior decoration can actually affect people's behaviour
I agree
The interior decoration is enough to throw anyone off balance. The horrible dull, dark blue that's wall to floor. Now add in the way trenches is tiny and the heat big brother subjects them to.
Even watching trenches sometimes is hard because of that blue colour. Imagine being stuck there.

I do think if they are taken to island they will acclimatize to it. Even the difference in space and the bright colours in Island is enough to relax anyone.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:

I agree
The interior decoration is enough to throw anyone off balance. The horrible dull, dark blue that's wall to floor. Now add in the way trenches is tiny and the heat big brother subjects them to.
Even watching trenches sometimes is hard because of that blue colour. Imagine being stuck there.

I do think if they are taken to island they will acclimatize to it. Even the difference in space and the bright colours in Island enough to relax anyone.
Gbam

You said it all

Trenchers can adjust if they switch to the island

But can islander survive in the trenches

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
kowema:

Lol.
Including Whitemoney oh.
I supported him but not for music Biko.
I bin think say na joke for house.
Oga came out and dared to release Selense with Hallelujah chorus.
My chest.

Are you not funny
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
How did trenches show and they didn't buy tomatoes, onions and pepper?
Lmao, what did they actually do? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Big brother for just allow Island win.
Just tell me what's the point of trenches wining when they've bungled one of the benefits of wining.
Now hunger is sure for both houses.

At least trenches still have their pool party to look forward to

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
The only thing these guys talk is love, relationship

Anyway Bella sha said she’s tired of relationship talk, na money talk she wan Dey talk now.

Bella says level 2, dirty people grin grin.. lmao

Hermes said they squeezed sliced bread and dumped it .. I’m dying at the way he described it grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

As in

Hmm. If the trenches win the HOH games, it will be an added blow to the ego of the Islanders. And the fear of eviction may bring out the beast in some the Islanders. I'd like that though

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

She was disqualified in that last HoH games
I actually forgot about that. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

She's too quiet.

She's probably suffering from the same thing Cyph suffers from, because as much as he tries to be prominent, people no dey too see the guy.

I guess there actually is such a thing as a standout personality
Yeah, I will agree with this. She was actually gaining a little bit attention on the first night. She just suddenly became quiet and invisible. I wish her all the best sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Islanders are wrong for the way they are trashing those in trenches.
That's too bad undecided
It's just due to luck that they were taken to Island. No need to trash Mainlanders.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
These Island people are saying Level 2 guys are dirty.

LOL

The way these people talk about Level 2 housemates will make viewers continue to root for them.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:
Islanders are wrong for the way they are trashing those in trenches.
That's too bad undecided
It's just due to luck that they were taken to Island. No need to trash Mainlanders.

You get?

It's so irritating. This entire thing was down to chance, there is no reason to come for someone like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lol

Doyin and Dotun are talking about how Chichi is so pure and innocent, that she reminds them of Mercy, bur even more innocent.

I dey laugh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:
Just tell me what's the point of trenches wining when they've bungled one of the benefits of wining.

Which pool party

Trenches can win next week's HOH game and automatically have access to the pool party
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:
This Trenches house, na just small bumbum girls full here, from Ilebaye, to Beauty, Daniella and Christy.

Like, how did they actually split the houses? Why are all the big booty girls on the Island?
Na the reason I only dey watch island
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sheggz " Is that their clothes? "
Hermès "Yeah"
Bella "It looks like them"
Trenches have suffered sha

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:

Pool party with empty stomach grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.