Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938898 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
IghravweIG:
Adekunle fans una dey vote for una man so?

I have given him 2500 votes sha.
Your head Correct!!
We still deh vote..
Giddem

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
All your faves are sleeping. Only Bryann and Chizzy are awake. Just wanted to let you know

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sanqa:
All your faves are sleeping. Only Bryann and Chizzy are awake. Just wanted to let you know

Chizzy gave them 1 hr to sleep before the next rehearsals. They slept late yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Phynation,

Hope we are gathering voting materials in preparation for Phyna's crown?

Tell your friends and family about her. How talented and versatile she is.

Sunday is not too far away now.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
IghravweIG:

Phynation,

What talent does she have?. No jokes just asking

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Eeghe:
Meanwhile
Dear Biggie
After evictions, let the remaining HM evict one more person on Monday- bring the Amaka style to a full cycle
cool

Cc: Ebuka.

I know you come to this thread as a guest. The above is our wish, make it a reality.

This will be the best twist ever.

Finalists

Adekunle
Chizzy
Racheal
Bryann
Daniella
Chichi
Phyna
Hermes.

After one more eviction by the remaining HMS

Bryann or Phyna to be the casualty, Adekunle will then win...end of story.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
hartopher76:
For some of the phynation fans that wants groovy to leave so that phyna will concentrate, let me reveal this secret to you, most Igbo guys are voting brayn an groovy unto brother code, if groovy leaves on sunday they will be left with no option than to massively vote for brayn who may possible win the show. if you people are actually smart and strategic, use your tongue and count your teeth.
Only Groovy fans can save him stop blackmailing Phynation if Phyna was up with Groovy will you expect Phynation to leave Phyna and vote for him?
Phynation are actually smart and strategic that's why it's better for top contenders like Hermes and Bella to be in the finale over Groovy because if he enters finals his fans will not even leave him to vote for Phyna so save him and stop expecting Phynation to do anything to save your favourite.
Besides there are some Phynation that are voting for Groovy not all of us will.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
kowema:

Chizzy gave them 1 hr to sleep before the next rehearsals. They slept late yesterday
So? are they not sleeping?
Did I lie anywhere? Was that not an update or you want to be updated when they are awake?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Geezeem:

This has been the grand plan grin
People wey know, know
especially sweetpink

i see through those facade of hers when she keep saying vote for hermes and adekunle

she knows adekunle might not survive and she will then appeal to his fans to vote for hermes in the final

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nexus25:

I know you come to this thread as a guest. The above is our wish, make it a reality.

Finalists

Adekunle
Chizzy
Racheal
Bryann
Daniella
Chichi
Phyna
Hermes.

Sorry, not gonna happen. Its too late now, we are crowning a wiener next week, no more manga-manga business
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nexus25:

Finalists
Adekunle
Chizzy
Racheal
Bryann
Daniella
Chichi
Phyna
Hermes.

3 people must leave on Sunday though
Then the remaining HMs can knock of another 1 on Monday , giving us 5 finalists and 2 riders…
8 people in the house is just too much

Or Biggie can straight up evict 4

But the first suggestion would bang more
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zudd:

You must think,i'm one of those that take dis show deep grin grin

I only pick what interest me frm d show and duel on it till however long it last.

If Sheggz and Bella fails to make it on Sunday,so be it,what matters is i get to enjoy Shella as long as i can, shikena, it's not dat deep

I'm only waiting for Adekunle disillusioned fans tears
one reason why i like sheggz fc is that they know that their fave might not survive this week so no need to bother for campaign

but you see islanders,if what i am seeing on the TL is true.i will drink all their tears on sunday cus their mouth too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Why this thread come dey dry for days now?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nexus25:
The line up is not strong enough to knock Adekunle out. Is it Groovy, who is voting him? Or Shegzz, the weakest link in all, Bella? No, her fans have exhausted all the weapons in their arsenal.

Islanders will do the unthinkable today, an unexpected change of narrative. I'll be here on Sunday to laugh and read wailers doing their work.

#AdekunleAFinalist

the audacity to underate Bella

she even has a bigger odd to win the money when sheggz is out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Eeghe:
Meanwhile
Dear Biggie
After evictions, let the remaining HM evict one more person on Monday- bring the Amaka style to a full cycle
cool
hermes will be saying goodbye then
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nexus25:

Finalists

Adekunle
Chizzy
Racheal
Bryann
Daniella
Chichi
Phyna
Hermes.

it is the way you remove Bella and sneaked Adekunle in the list

are Rebelz a joke to you,Islanders are noise makers sha.you wont see Rebelz coming cus they are more focused on voting rather than chasing clout

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Islanders, please don't rest on your oars yet, We still have time to achieve the finalist spot.....Like this, I hijacked a friend's phone to Vote my talented and intelligent Adekunle, we can do more before the voting line closes .....Thanks in anticipation guys....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

one reason why i like sheggz fc is that they know that their fave might not survive this week so no need to bother for campaign

but you see islanders,if what i am seeing on the TL is true.i will drink all their tears on sunday cus their mouth too much

But without mouth, Man is nothing..... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Only Groovy fans can save him stop blackmailing Phynation if Phyna was up with Groovy will you expect Phynation to leave Phyna and vote for him?
Phynation are actually smart and strategic that's why it's better for top contenders like Hermes and Bella to be in the finale over Groovy because if he enters finals his fans will not even leave him to vote for Phyna so save him and stop expecting Phynation to do anything to save your favourite.
So phynation cannot vote for their in-law?grin
Una wicked o

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

especially sweetpink

i see through those facade of hers when she keep saying vote for hermes and adekunle

she knows adekunle might not survive and she will then appeal to his fans to vote for hermes in the final
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
hartopher76:
For some of the phynation fans that wants groovy to leave so that phyna will concentrate, let me reveal this secret to you, most Igbo guys are voting brayn an groovy unto brother code, if groovy leaves on sunday they will be left with no option than to massively vote for brayn who may possible win the show. if you people are actually smart and strategic, use your tongue and count your teeth.

True

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

Clement go and vote for big baby brat..U cant tell Islanders what to do with our Kabiyesi maybe u can with shekpe Fc cos they are lily-livered fools and we are not tongue tongue that's if he actually had fans aside shella shippers!! They used the energy to campaign for their useless London pig to monitor Kunle's fans and cook up fake polls to decieve themselves cheesy Their is pride in seeing that ur fanbase fought hard for u anytime u leave the house tongue tongue Atleast Our Kabiyesi will be happy and take it as one of those biggy's ojoro not from his fans tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetpink:
Okay
tati,you are now humble o
is this eviction fever??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

If groovy leaves, Bryan will win

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Clement go and vote for big baby brat..U cant tell Islanders what to do with out Kabiyesi maybe u can with shekpe Fc cos they are lily-livered fools and we are not tongue tongue that's if he actually had fans aside shella shippers!! They used the energy to campaign for their useless London pig to monitor Kunle's fans and cook up fake polls to decieve themselves cheesy Their is pride in seeing that ur fanbase fought hard for u anytime u leave the house tongue tongue Atleast Our Kabiyesi will be happy and take it as one of those biggy's ojoro not from his fans tongue tongue tongue
oya go and vote
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
IghravweIG:

Phynation,

We are fully prepared

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Just added more votes!! For the barbecue man.... we move

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

are Rebelz a joke to you,Islanders are noise makers sha.you wont see Rebelz coming cus they are more focused on voting rather than chasing clout

My post wasn't ambiguous but if you need clarification, I'll oblige. Rebels have exhausted all they have. Bella doesn't have a lot of fans but he has moneybags buying IUCs and trust me, they have done their part which unfortunately is not enough.

Bella is not a subject now. Bryan, Hermes and just today, Adekunle has joined the duo primarily because of what Islanders are presently doing. Ask your sauce plug to tell you latest scores.

Adekunle has arrived.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
VOTE BELLA FOR THE LAST TIME THIS WEEK

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please, if you're supporting Adekunle, kindly do more. The barbecue man is doing well. Well enough to scale the huddle of Sunday eviction.

His uniqueness is endearing, his brilliance and eloquence nko? If Adekunle leaves, we may not have his type in bbnaija final in 10yrs time.

Vote the task master.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

What data do u have to back up your claim that rebelz have more voting strength than islanders...have u seen results for either Bella, Hermes, adekunle groovy or Bryan side by side?

And pls don't embarass yourself by saying "they said" ... post official voting results from big brother...if u cannot please keep quiet and wait till Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.